Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People must not realize that the prices of all Jordans bottoms out a week or 2 after release date. Paying extra for "peace of mind" isn't exactly smart in the long run...but it is what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

I kinda thought it was worth the extra $40-$50 dollars above retail to be rockin em over 1 month b4 rd.
smokin.gif
totally agree...and some folks keep forgetting microecon 101...something is only as valuable as what another person is willing to pay....

Not to be a d bag or anything...but AirUpHere23, do you know what your talking about....the whole point about the XI's...ANY XI's...is that they stand to be the most classic basketball shoe/pop culture icon of SEVERAL generations...I see hipsters wearing XI's as well as school kids as well as 30+ year olds...
The CDP XI still go for a premium AS do the space jams.....they are not any near retail anymore...they average $240+ on eBay and over $260 on the retail spots like UTA, PYS, etc....

I guess I just take exception because NT is split down the middle between the kids still in school and working adults...being on both sides of the fence at one point, I don't understand the knocking of someone because they are paying a small premium to avoid the perpetual and almost certainly unavoidable December 24th NT post of "DAMN FNL/EASTBAY/FL....STOOD IN LINE 5 HOURS AND THEY SOLD OUT MY SIZE 9..."

Originally Posted by Litflynt

totally agree...and some folks keep forgetting microecon 101...something is only as valuable as what another person is willing to pay....
QFT. This is the realest statement from the JB Forum.

^^^^^
Both the airuphere 23 and litflynt is right on point. The airuphere23 is right because many people do spend more money than normal than just waiting, but its those peoples money and they should be able to spend it the way that they want to. Some releases should call for immediately buying such as shoes that are limited or a GR popular retro that will ideed sell out. Litflynt is right also because the 11s are popular and i dont see them after they sell out being anywhere near retail. In this case, if you are going to pay crazy resellers rediculous prices for them then why not just pay air randy or jay some extra dough get them early and stunt and also avoid any lines come release date.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

This dtlr by me got 40 sumtin pair of jams last year im cool with the manger he had too turn down about 100 people. this time he say he got 120+ pairs and is going to do a midnite release i got 3 pair on lock

DTLR and midnight release? havent heard those two words in the same sentence before.

i wonder if any niketalkers were at DTLR at White Marsh last yr for the space jam release. talk about fail on the manager
indifferent.gif
Is white Marsh pretty crazy last year for the Spacejams? 

Ummm.. Crazy reseller prices already. ?? lol These will be every where. Nt chi has more than anyone. Then its the one in ny. I know the numbers but cant get into details here. But fyi there will be enough in NTNY to go around. chi might be different because its jordan land

MY CONNECT IS ONLY SELLING THEIR PAIRS TO ME..SORRY LONG ISLAND...I GOT 2 FOOTLOCKERS ON...
defendius-door-lock.jpg

AND NO IM NOT RESELLING JUST HELPING OUT A FEW FRIENDS!!!

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^
welcome back indohan I remember you use to kick it on that NT alot

I did..
Not back, just lurking.

Kids' hostility in this forum could be very intimidating. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I was talking to my girl last night and I told her, "can't wait till the spring to rock my sneakers." She goes, "They'll be played out by then; You should rock them now so that people don't look at you and think that you just got them late after everyone." Girls don't realize how played out they are (Any shoe) when they first come out because everyyyyone has them. Example, Flint 13's were soo played out the first week I almost paid someone 160 to just take them from me lol.

Flints "played out"?.... Thats dumb.

Originally Posted by Asia

This dtlr by me got 40 sumtin pair of jams last year im cool with the manger he had too turn down about 100 people. this time he say he got 120+ pairs and is going to do a midnite release i got 3 pair on lock

DTLR and midnight release? havent heard those two words in the same sentence before.

i wonder if any niketalkers were at DTLR at White Marsh last yr for the space jam release. talk about fail on the manager
indifferent.gif
yea super crazy so no need for u to come there and try and buy up the whole inventory. wont happen

Let me put it this way... If you want them go early and u ll be fine. These were mass produced
But with that being said... They ll be sold out in most areas before noon. Depending on
How bad u want em... Go camp out ... Wake up early... Find ur connects.... Be a regular at 1
Store gt all ur shoes there .. Mke sure they knw u.. And I bet u ll gt ur shoes without hassle
Most of the time....
People wait until days before release date to try n mke it happen ... It might work but most of
The time u need to link up in a timely manner
wink.gif

Good of luck to ebdy though

Let me put it this way... If you want them go early and u ll be fine. These were mass produced
But with that being said... They ll be sold out in most areas before noon. Depending on
How bad u want em... Go camp out ... Wake up early... Find ur connects.... Be a regular at 1
Store gt all ur shoes there .. Mke sure they knw u.. And I bet u ll gt ur shoes without hassle
Most of the time....
People wait until days before release date to try n mke it happen ... It might work but most of
The time u need to link up in a timely manner
wink.gif

Good of luck to ebdy though

Originally Posted by bigsupa

MY CONNECT IS ONLY SELLING THEIR PAIRS TO ME..SORRY LONG ISLAND...I GOT 2 FOOTLOCKERS ON...
defendius-door-lock.jpg

Bull.

indifferent.gif
yea super crazy so no need for u to come there and try and buy up the whole inventory. wont happen
laugh.gif

And Supa good thing I only mess with FTA lol.

Any chance sites like footalog or sneakerpost get a restock before the release date? My size always sells out first smh

DTLR doing a midnight release? If you guys do decide to go out there, be safe.

I have heard/seen midnight releases, and releases period get ugly in Bmore/PG county.

defendius-door-lock.jpg

Cool_story_bro.jpeg

cmoneymontana - dude said his DTLR was in Chi.
I never heard of one in the DMV doing a midnight. I wont know for sure until near release date.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Yeah, it's kind of hard to believe that a footlocker would risk losing their JB account for you.

Let alone two Footlockers.

If these supposed Footlockers already told the public they are releasing and they don't even have any pairs to release, I'm sure someone will complain to Footlocker corp

If it happens though more power to you

cmoneymontana - dude said his DTLR was in Chi.
I never heard of one in the DMV doing a midnight. I wont know for sure until near release date.

I went to Owings mills last year for the space jams at midnight.... I usually do because I gotta be to work at 8am... I have seen worst... Like 2 other stores did it in there too... Got there at 10 and was 3rd... Hopefully I can find something like that again because of work..

Back
Top Bottom