Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People must not realize that the prices of all Jordans bottoms out a week or 2 after release date. Paying extra for "peace of mind" isn't exactly smart in the long run...but it is what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

I kinda thought it was worth the extra $40-$50 dollars above retail to be rockin em over 1 month b4 rd.
smokin.gif
totally agree...and some folks keep forgetting microecon 101...something is only as valuable as what another person is willing to pay....

Not to be a d bag or anything...but AirUpHere23, do you know what your talking about....the whole point about the XI's...ANY XI's...is that they stand to be the most classic basketball shoe/pop culture icon of SEVERAL generations...I see hipsters wearing XI's as well as school kids as well as 30+ year olds...
The CDP XI still go for a premium AS do the space jams.....they are not any near retail anymore...they average $240+ on eBay and over $260 on the retail spots like UTA, PYS, etc....

I guess I just take exception because NT is split down the middle between the kids still in school and working adults...being on both sides of the fence at one point, I don't understand the knocking of someone because they are paying a small premium to avoid the perpetual and almost certainly unavoidable December 24th NT post of "DAMN FNL/EASTBAY/FL....STOOD IN LINE 5 HOURS AND THEY SOLD OUT MY SIZE 9..."

The hell are you talking about!?
indifferent.gif
 Save the rant for someone who doesn't know anything about Jordans. All I was saying is that the price of getting these XI's early will be comparable to what the prices will be in a couple of weeks. Obviously these are the XI's...they will sell extremely well, not a news flash and obviously sell at least $80 north of retail price for resale. But I expect high prices of over $300 the first few days and...again, as I said...drop down in price to what most sites want them at now. I'm almost 30 years old fam...I've been through and seen countless releases to know what's gonna eventually happen.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

My spot has them but they want $300 for them
30t6p3b.gif
. They're making you buy the jacket and socks which I don't care for either.

I remember my mom & pop use to try to make me buy a JB shirt with some releases
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A spot I called today said they should have their shipment in later today, might just get 1 pair early if they don't OD on the price.

Thats ridiculous they always try to make you buy something. I bet majority of the people end up buying that whole set thinking that that is the only way to get the sneaker. I hate when they do that, telling you thats the only way to buy it. lol

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A spot I called today said they should have their shipment in later today, might just get 1 pair early if they don't OD on the price.
'The spot with the varsities?'
nerd.gif

I paid $300 for mine nearly three months ago, and I have no problem with that.  I figure $175 is $197 w/ tax. So, what's an extra hundred to have em that early. Same thing with my blue foams. I wake up early to go work, not for kicks. (Anymore that is)

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

'The spot with the varsities?'
nerd.gif
Yessir, Ima call them up later and if they got them I'll shoot you a text.

WHATEVER YOU DUDES DO WITH YOUR MONEY IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT MY OPINION IS:

THE PRICE TO GET THEM EARLY AND THE PRICE FROM THE RESELLERS AFTER THEY DROP ARE ROUGHLY THE SAME SO.....I WOULD RATHER PASS ON PAYING EXTRA TO GET THEM EARLY AND AT LEAST GIVE MYSELF A SHOT AT RETAIL AND IF I DON'T GRAB THEM AT RETAIL THEN I'LL GO AHEAD AND BUST OUT THE LUBE FOR THE RESELLERS....BOUT THE SAME PRICE BEFORE AND AFTER ANYWAY....

*KANYE SHRUG*

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People must not realize that the prices of all Jordans bottoms out a week or 2 after release date. Paying extra for "peace of mind" isn't exactly smart in the long run...but it is what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

I kinda thought it was worth the extra $40-$50 dollars above retail to be rockin em over 1 month b4 rd.
smokin.gif

These are a retro they have been released before ur not the only one to wear em it's not like whipping around in that 2011 e class coupe that ain't out yet
I know, I've been in the sneakergame since 1999 and had 2 pairs of the retros before these when Js were much easier to purchase without all the hype.
wink.gif

It sorta did seem like whipping around in that 2011 e class coupe with all the: Hey, where'd u get your shoes? You're a month early. Are those the retros?
Did I miss a release date? Can I get the info where you got em early? And the FUNNIEST one, are those real?
laugh.gif
I know I ain't the only one with em early,
but it did seem like it at the times I rocked em in my area.
tongue.gif
If you have the extra $ over retail and want to avoid the madness on rd then go 4 it, imo.
smokin.gif

these are popping up all over now...but for $250-$275...and with NYC tax retail will be $200...so i guess some may justify the extra $50 to avoid disappointment or the hassle...in the cold.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I was talking to my girl last night and I told her, "can't wait till the spring to rock my sneakers." She goes, "They'll be played out by then; You should rock them now so that people don't look at you and think that you just got them late after everyone." Girls don't realize how played out they are (Any shoe) when they first come out because everyyyyone has them. Example, Flint 13's were soo played out the first week I almost paid someone 160 to just take them from me lol.

iss, hell, ohio, and somila all called.   pick one of those places.  go there and never come back.   

you'll be doing alot of good on here by doing so.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

any got their shipping confirmation from PYS?
thx

I got my confirmation last night and UPS truck should be at my house any minute. Good luck to you guys waiting in line. I HATE WAITING IN LINE!

I don't understand why some of u guys are now willing to pay $300+ for these shoes when you could've easily been having them for around $250 about a month ago.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

these are popping up all over now...but for $250-$275...and with NYC tax retail will be $200...so i guess some may justify the extra $50 to avoid disappointment or the hassle...in the cold.
smart man. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Any NT'ers in Houston planning on going to Northline?
nerd.gif
greenspoint in n out
pimp.gif

Greenspoint for me, people complain about it being too hood but they prob get the most out of all the malls in Houston.

got my pair on lock at greenspoint, northline, memorial city and at deerbrook im set for these release backup plans galore. Hopefully I can cop 2 pairs if not one pair will do. I heard down here in the H they are placing these to limit one mens and a kid shoe to be fair to everyone. Hopefully this can eliminate some madness

Back
Top Bottom