Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

FOOTLOCKER INC. DOESN'T SET A LIMIT ON HOW MANY THEY CAN SELL TO A CUSTOMER...I'M A REGULAR CUSTOMER...THEY DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH BS OUTSIDE THE MALL OR SHOPPING CENTER. JB IS NOT GOING TO SHUT THEM DOWN CUZ THEY SOLD ALL THERE PAIRS TO 1 PERSON...THE POINT IS THEY SOLD.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO COMPLAIN LET THEM COMPLAIN ON THEIR RETURN POLICY, AND HOW THEY WILL NOT TAKE A RETURN ON A "LIMITED" SHOE..AND I DON'T EVEN MEAN @ HOH.

PLUS IM NOT RESELLING THESE..IM PURCHASING THESE FOR OTHER NT MEMBERS WHO PAYPAL ME TO GET THEM FOR THEM CUZ THEY KNOW I COME THRU THE WAY I DO WHEN A 50 IS AROUND...

BUT DONT WORRY THEY ARE GOING TO BE PLENTY AROUND...CUZ I KNOW 1 STORE IN BKLYN ALREADY HAS 160 PAIRS...

Spoiler [+]
NO THAT'S NOT A TYPO..

160 pairs in NY aint %*#@
hell theres prob 160 people in a 4 block radius
laugh.gif

this will sell out people, dont get suckered. 

My first pair! Ordered my 2nd pair earlier....the 2 pairs cost $100 more than retail w/c is a very reasonable price. I can sleep well now. I'm done with the cool greys. Now to the playoff 13's !!!!!

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by AnJ55

these are popping up all over now...but for $250-$275...and with NYC tax retail will be $200...so i guess some may justify the extra $50 to avoid disappointment or the hassle...in the cold.
smart man. 
Retail is $190.XX after tax

Is it going to be hard to cop online at midnight? Are you guaranteed to get your pair? Who did this and got their pair? Lol too many questions but I'm considering doing this

Originally Posted by bigsupa

FOOTLOCKER INC. DOESN'T SET A LIMIT ON HOW MANY THEY CAN SELL TO A CUSTOMER...I'M A REGULAR CUSTOMER...THEY DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH BS OUTSIDE THE MALL OR SHOPPING CENTER. JB IS NOT GOING TO SHUT THEM DOWN CUZ THEY SOLD ALL THERE PAIRS TO 1 PERSON...THE POINT IS THEY SOLD.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO COMPLAIN LET THEM COMPLAIN ON THEIR RETURN POLICY, AND HOW THEY WILL NOT TAKE A RETURN ON A "LIMITED" SHOE..AND I DON'T EVEN MEAN @ HOH.

PLUS IM NOT RESELLING THESE..IM PURCHASING THESE FOR OTHER NT MEMBERS WHO PAYPAL ME TO GET THEM FOR THEM CUZ THEY KNOW I COME THRU THE WAY I DO WHEN A 50 IS AROUND...

BUT DONT WORRY THEY ARE GOING TO BE PLENTY AROUND...CUZ I KNOW 1 STORE IN BKLYN ALREADY HAS 160 PAIRS...

Spoiler [+]
NO THAT'S NOT A TYPO..

THAT depends on the manager, and what risk they're willing to take...that's the managers discretion, and the district manager as well....they set the limits if it's one per person or what have you.

JB has nothing to do with it...they've long been paid. However, if someone wanted to come buy out the entire stock, and you've got an angry mob of customers outside, that will NOT sit well with them. And, just as you mentioned, if you dont get 'em off, you can't return them anymore...esp.not these so close to Christmas.

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Is it going to be hard to cop online at midnight? Are you guaranteed to get your pair? Who did this and got their pair? Lol too many questions but I'm considering doing this

Extremely...

Keep in mind you and damn near everyone else in America is going to be jamming the phone lines, and getting busy signals. People will have items in their cart, and the minute they check out, it's sold out.

TONS have tried, and TONS have failed....I've offered to sell to people for a specific price, they decline and try their luck, and around 1 am, I get frantic emails askin me to get their size. Happens ALL the time. I would NEVER, EVER try to order a hyped Jordan online....very little win and entirely too much fail.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Extremely...

Keep in mind you and damn near everyone else in America is going to be jamming the phone lines, and getting busy signals. People will have items in their cart, and the minute they check out, it's sold out.

TONS have tried, and TONS have failed....I've offered to sell to people for a specific price, they decline and try their luck, and around 1 am, I get frantic emails askin me to get their size. Happens ALL the time. I would NEVER, EVER try to order a hyped Jordan online....very little win and entirely too much fail.
Alot of people miss out. That said there are more pairs online of course than any retail store ever would have. Take it for what its worth. Maybe you'll get lucky
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Extremely...

Alot of people miss out. That said there are more pairs online of course than any retail store ever would have. Take it for what its worth. Maybe you'll get lucky
smile.gif
Man, don't hype him up! He'll LOSE, esp.if this is his first time tryin to do it...everyone else has somewhat learned from their mistakes. Just look at some of the previous threads and count how many people came out empty handed.

Damn, this happens every year, people start to get worried, and end up paying the same price they were 2-3 months ago, with only a week left before release day. 
laugh.gif

Anyone from the Boston area know any retailers selling them early?? Last year I got my Jamnz a week early at a Mom and Pops store but its a long #%! drive there, dont wana risk the trip for nothing

Based on how the Altitudes went on FNL, how the hell do you know if your order went through? I wanna try online and if i dont get them I dont wanna try to get them on RD at FNL

I don't care how much money i make...

my son/daughter ain't gettin' laced up in no j's.

It's spiderman shoes with the straps until he's old enough to by his own kicks.

smh at purchasing something for somebody who ain't gonna remember it or appreciate it.

But more power to ya. I'm just a realist. Plies.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I don't care how much money i make...

my son/daughter ain't gettin' laced up in no j's.

It's spiderman shoes with the straps until he's old enough to by his own kicks.
smh at purchasing something for somebody who ain't gonna remember it or appreciate it.

But more power to ya. I'm just a realist. Plies.
cool story bro.

ALMEDA MALL IN SE HOUSTON GOT 6 SHOE STORES AND  6 CHANCES..I GOT MY SPACE JAMS THERE LAST YEAR.  FOOTLOCKER,CHAMPS,FOOTACTION,FINISHLINE, HIBBET SPORTS..AND KIDS FOOTLOCKER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Extremely...

smile.gif
Man, don't hype him up! He'll LOSE, esp.if this is his first time tryin to do it...everyone else has somewhat learned from their mistakes. Just look at some of the previous threads and count how many people came out empty handed.
If you've never ordered online that is a pretty tough gamble, seems like all the sites (Eastbay, NDC, etc.) have their tricks to getting them that you learn through trial and error. I wouldn't make it seem like its an automatic loss for even trying though. I've had pretty good luck ordering online (been doing it for a while though) with big releases, but also took some L's too. I think its a toss up really. If you get through you get to sleep in, if you don't you get up and go line-up. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, this happens every year, people start to get worried, and end up paying the same price they were 2-3 months ago, with only a week left before release day. 
laugh.gif
At least now people are getting the retail version of the shoes instead of that B-Grade crap of the early release shoes.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

My spot has them but they want $300 for them
30t6p3b.gif
. They're making you buy the jacket and socks which I don't care for either.

do you get the jacket and socks with the shoes for 300$?

Back
Top Bottom