Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Sizes 7, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and 12 are available for retail on the NBA Store.
http://store.nba.com/prod...2&ab=Footwear_Jordan

those dont start shipping till rd
yea but that doesnt really matter. the peace of mind of not worrying about missing out and getting them for retail =
pimp.gif

i havent ordered with them before but it seems like they have a good grasp of their inventory from playing around with sizes and stuff after i placed my order.

These are growing on me. I was seriously gonna pass because of everything else that's dropping....but I may have to do some shuffling and scoop em.

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

WOW ... FREAKING HYPEBEASTS...HOUSE OF HOOPS CHICAGO HAS 750 PAIRS AND THEY ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS... YOU CAN WALK IN AND SIGN UP FOR 2 PAIRS... EASY PASS FOR ME... THEY HAD 600 SPACE JAMS LAST YEAR AND SOLD OUT... BUT WE ALL KNOW COOL GREYS DONT EVEN COMPARE TO SPACE JAMS 
roll.gif

damn only sz 7 left on nbastore.com. somebody was smart and bought as many as the site allowed. 157 shipped is alot better than 190.

I have never been so stressed about a release. My entire day has been consumed with trying to secure pairs.

Haha Frank. I'm playin. 750 pairs huh? Thats pretty solid. If you go get tickets are they securing your size?

hope everybody get their pairs, as for me ill wait till January, thats when they getting them back home and for $150 a pair y not, virgin islands always got my back.

Originally Posted by marley

Decided to camp next week. I am trying to get 3 pairs and we only have 2 spots getting limited pairs so even though its 3 degrees here right now I will be camping next wednesday. #1 Jordan of all time and I will have 3 pairs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this guy

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by marley

Decided to camp next week. I am trying to get 3 pairs and we only have 2 spots getting limited pairs so even though its 3 degrees here right now I will be camping next wednesday. #1 Jordan of all time and I will have 3 pairs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this guy

roll.gif
 at you if you think I am serious haha.  I will have 3 pairs but I aint tryin to camp.  I'll figure somethin out.  Might just make the 2.5 hour drive to get some tickets at HOH then go back up on release day to get em.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

WOW ... FREAKING HYPEBEASTS...HOUSE OF HOOPS CHICAGO HAS 750 PAIRS AND THEY ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS... YOU CAN WALK IN AND SIGN UP FOR 2 PAIRS... EASY PASS FOR ME... THEY HAD 600 SPACE JAMS LAST YEAR AND SOLD OUT... BUT WE ALL KNOW COOL GREYS DONT EVEN COMPARE TO SPACE JAMS 
roll.gif

is this river side or state street ???

Back
Top Bottom