Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by marley

I have never been so stressed about a release. My entire day has been consumed with trying to secure pairs.

I agreee. I woke up this morning like man I better get these or I will be pissed. 2 pair is my goal.

All yall talking about copping multiple pairs but this poor college student is struggling to get one pair lol smh..

To buy or not to buy. SMH....Still on the fence. But they're looking better and better each day approaching RD

These shouldn't be that hard to get at least out here in the bay.
If you do your research and wait it out you'll get your pair. Alot of
stores are gettin tons of pairs.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, this looks to be a space jam-like release. I'm so glad that I have my pairs and don't have to deal with all that BS. Even if you get a ticket from HOH or wait in line at NT Chi, you're still not guaranteed your size. Never owned a pair of cool greys, missed out in '01 because I was in the service. I hope everyone gets a pair, these kicks are truly sick.

called hoh an they said your guaranteed a pair in your size with a ticket but u still have to line up at 8
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

we got em up here at the finishline here in missoula montana i think imma snatch a pair just to sell cause im fine wit my aniversy 11's and space jams , countdown pack and dmps deadstock no yellowing lol

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

What up.....I plan on being at Wolfchase
           I hear they have plenty........

what time u lining up....?

i've never heard of anyone campin out in memphis......ever
as long as i've been coppin shoes, i've never had a problem coppin in the M...from orange mound btw
wolfchase is a crap shoot, yall should try the mall in the 'haven or oak court
wink.gif

but good luck

Originally Posted by nickgotmoney07

we got em up here at the finishline here in Missoula, Montana i think imma snatch a pair just to sell cause im fine wit my aniversy 11's and space jams , countdown pack and dmps deadstock no yellowing lol

eek.gif

First person I have EVER seen on here from Montana.

I WILL BE THERE. PROBABLY 1ST IN LINE. MY BOY WORKS AT THE WOLFCHASE FINISHLINE AND IS HOLDING MY PAIR AND SOME OF MY BOYS PAIRS BUT I'M LINING UP JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT LOL.

after looking at my 09 sj an my anniversary 11's that ive only worn a hand full of times i hate the clear bottoms shoes they yellow so fast an that ain't fresh to have a off color bottom on a clean shoe fail JB fail , maybe next we can have another price increase for the bs they put out im copping the LB sb instead

Originally Posted by moundraised23

as long as i've been coppin shoes, i've never had a problem coppin in the M...from orange mound btw
wink.gif

but good luck

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

U SERIOUS?

HICKORY RIDGE MALL WHEN IT WAS OPEN THE FIRST TIME WAS CAMP CITY FOR J'S SINCE 1999. I WAS AT HICKORY RIDGE MALL FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE. NOT TO MENTION JUST LAST YEAR FOR THE SPACEJAMS AT WOLFCHASE THE LINE WAS AT LEAST 200 STRONG.....

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

To those that were asking, NBA Store uses the same warehouse as footlocker/footaction/champs/eastbay. Correct me if I'm wrong and this has changed since I last checked, but...that's how it was.

and if that's the case...good luck with eastbay if these pre-orders are going to be fulfilled.
Just to get this information straight, NBA Store does not share our warehouse and we are not affiliated with them.

As for the Cool Grey launch, we will be limiting the amount you can order to two.

EastbayRep - Ray

Look how many posts are on this CG topic! Now tell me they won't sell out. This gon be worse than the Sjams release...goodluck folks!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

To those that were asking, NBA Store uses the same warehouse as footlocker/footaction/champs/eastbay. Correct me if I'm wrong and this has changed since I last checked, but...that's how it was.

and if that's the case...good luck with eastbay if these pre-orders are going to be fulfilled.
Just to get this information strait

George.

Just to get this information strait, NBA Store does not share our warehouse and we are not affiliated with them.

As for the Cool Grey launch, we will be limiting the amount you can order to two.

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for clarifying that.
and im happy the limit is 2 this year.
i remember someone posting an order for 36 pairs that got fulfilled by eastbay for last year's space jams.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

wink.gif

but good luck

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

U SERIOUS?

HICKORY RIDGE MALL WHEN IT WAS OPEN THE FIRST TIME WAS CAMP CITY FOR J'S SINCE 1999. I WAS AT HICKORY RIDGE MALL FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE. NOT TO MENTION JUST LAST YEAR FOR THE SPACEJAMS AT WOLFCHASE THE LINE WAS AT LEAST 200 STRONG.....

serious? very
never camped out, never knew anybody who camped out for j's...we either fell in the nike factory or hit up the malls
oak court was always my fallback if the nike factory sold out. when hickory ridge was open, i knew folks that worked in every shoe store.
in 99? dude u gotta be kiddin me, thats funny....not the memphis in from
grin.gif

no hate tho, and good luck to yall at wolfchase

sorry for the thread de-railment

Did anyone else get through on sidelineapparel.com? I got my Size 10 after hitting re-dial for about 15 minutes.

My connect just confirmed to me that CONCORDS are confirmed for Xmas 2011.

Should I start a thread?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Just to get this information strait

George.

I corrected my error. 
embarassed.gif
  Thanks. 
laugh.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

wink.gif

but good luck

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

U SERIOUS?

serious? very
never camped out, never knew anybody who camped out for j's...we either fell in the nike factory or hit up the malls
oak court was always my fallback if the nike factory sold out. when hickory ridge was open, i knew folks that worked in every shoe store.
in 99? dude u gotta be kiddin me, thats funny....not the memphis in from
grin.gif

no hate tho, and good luck to yall at wolfchase

sorry for the thread de-railment

DEF NOT TALKING OUT MY @$+, I WAS PERSONALLY THERE WAITING IN LINE WITH THE OTHER HEADS....DONT KNOW ABOUT OAK COURT AND SOUTHAVEN MALL. DONT SHOP THERE BECAUSE BOTH OF THOSE SPOTS ARE WHACK. THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE USED TO BE COOL TO COP J'S FROM BUT NOW EVERYBODY WANTS A TIP FOR THE HOOKUP. HAVEN'T CHECKED THE OTHER TWO NIKE FACTORIES IN MEMPHIS YET. STILL WISHED MY DAD STILL HAD HIS OLD MANAGER JOB AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE....O WELL THERE IS STILL SWOOSH.COM
grin.gif

DON'T BELIEVE ME COME TO THE COOL GREY DROP AT WOLFCHASE THIS YEAR AND IT WILL BE PROVEN TO YOU. IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE THE JAMS LAST YEAR, THERE WILL BE MAAAADDDDDD PEOPLE IN LINE.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

My connect just confirmed to me that CONCORDS are confirmed for Xmas 2011.

Should I start a thread?

happy.gif

YES. YOU SHOULD. I'M WAY MORE INTERESTED IN CONCORDS THAN COOL GREYS. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

Back
Top Bottom