Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yep. last year's limit on NDC for spacejams was 3. maxed out that cart
pimp.gif

nike used to allow 5 pair max on launch but changed that. now it seems to be 1 pair limit (i.e. flints and altitudes)

It's 3 per order. Flints and Altitudes were both 3 pairs per order. The DB III's were 1 pair limit. I'm sure the CG's will be 3 pairs, as they are a GR.

No, altitudes were 1 per customer.
Really? Then how did I order 3 and receive 3?
grin.gif
yea it was 1 per order. you must have had 3 separate orders.

Yup, no wsy you could do 3 in one order. I tried adding a second and the message said "You already have too many of this item in your cart" or something along the lines of that

im praying i can secure these online come that midnight. hopefully between ndc eastbay and fnl i wont be let down. im so hyped cant effin wait.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Stixx

It's 3 per order. Flints and Altitudes were both 3 pairs per order. The DB III's were 1 pair limit. I'm sure the CG's will be 3 pairs, as they are a GR.

No, altitudes were 1 per customer.
Really? Then how did I order 3 and receive 3?
grin.gif
yea it was 1 per order. you must have had 3 separate orders.

Yup, no wsy you could do 3 in one order. I tried adding a second and the message said "You already have too many of this item in your cart" or something along the lines of that
and i know when Charcoal 9s dropped, it was 1 per order also. im not 100% on flints if it was 1 or 3, but Alt 13s was DEFINITELY 1  PER ORDER

you ordered 3 because you did 3 SEPARATE orders. its 1 PER order, so hence you received 3 because you made 3 orders....its not rocket science
wink.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

nice pics, I too just ordered from beforethedrop.com hope everything goes smoothly or I'm going to be really pissed, now back to my bender

and i know when Charcoal 9s dropped, it was 1 per order also. im not 100% on flints if it was 1 or 3, but Alt 13s was DEFINITELY 1  PER ORDER

you ordered 3 because you did 3 SEPARATE orders. its 1 PER order, so hence you received 3 because you made 3 orders....its not rocket science
wink.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
Yeah I did place 3 orders and they all went through. I was just pointing out the workarounds in the system. But the Flints were 3 pairs per order, as are every GR on NDC. I'm pretty positive they will be 3 per order. If not, then the solution is pretty easy.
wink.gif

Got in the retail shipment compared to my early shipment, the quality is just the same. In fact a couple pair of the retail version ( or whatever version people call it now ) there were some minor smudges on the suede, and there was faded red marks on the white area. Glue marks, stains, left over glue residue is also noticable along the bottom side of the shoe, and on the carbon fiber area. Also another note is that the retail version one of the insoles i looked at were out of place and I could see the stitching.

Maybe pictures will help but most of you guys know what i'm talking about !
smile.gif

wink.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
Yeah I did place 3 orders and they all went through. I was just pointing out the workarounds in the system. But the Flints were 3 pairs per order, as are every GR on NDC. I'm pretty positive they will be 3 per order. If not, then the solution is pretty easy.
wink.gif
not every GR is more than 1 per order.
the 9s were 1 per for some reason.

and the work around works but also poses a risk of getting your order canceled.

these look so good, wish i had a spot selling them early. harold penner trying to get people to buy 2 shirts to secure a pair, not get them early but to secure a pair. like its a limited release

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

copped a size 11 at a mom and pop for 215 deffinatly beats getting up at 3 and waiting in line

for $215, that aint bad at all
pimp.gif

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but these have already dropped at certain spots in London. RRP £115, the same price as the BINIIs and VIIs were. Pretty outrageous for the quality you're getting!

Got my pair today and they are pure, truly great looking hopefully they feel as great as they look

Back
Top Bottom