Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

if CT comes through with my 4 pairs for me then i might be done with this release. don't even think i need to go out on RD. althought i DO need one more sz 13 for myself. hmmmmmmmm.

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by 415

I'm still waiting on my order confirmation email from Crooked Tongues. For those who order from them did you get the confirmation email right away?
got mines right away, even took money out my bank account right away

After ordering did you sign up account with them? I'm wondering because i sign up and can see my order in my account only.
yea i sign up with them right away also

I hope all you resellers dont make ANY money!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Hopefully CT had a good stock of shoes. Because tons of orders are going to get canceled.

nah. the 13 and the 12 disappeared within minutes. like usual. 12s and 13s arent stocked too heavy. the 9, 10 and 11 should be gone in a few. no cancellations i dont think. just alot of general sizes. (NTNY, 700pairs)

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

CrookedTongues.com asks for UK sizes. So if I wear a US 9 in UK it would be a 10?

not sure why you guys cant just click on the size chart 2 inches away from the size list. hell of a alot faster than posting on here and waiting for a response.

teejayessCF posted the info on Crooked Tongues 10:35 AM. Placed my first order for two pairs 10:47AM and my second for another two pairs at 10:53 AM. People were ordering at 12,1PM,2PM and etc. Figure it out. Orders will get cancelled.  Can't be too hyped yet.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

CrookedTongues.com asks for UK sizes. So if I wear a US 9 in UK it would be a 10?

not sure why you guys cant just click on the size chart 2 inches away from the size list. hell of a alot faster than posting on here and waiting for a response. 

Or if you own any nike or jordans just look at the tongue or the inside of the sneaker for a quick response.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Or if you own any nike or jordans just look at the tongue or the inside of the sneaker for a quick response.
I told them.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

laugh.gif

nah son, theres always money to be mad
pimp.gif

alot of people wont get pairs and alot of people are gonna over pay.

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

hell even people in this thread are gonna over pay, will they admit it? nope buts its gonna happen

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue

Sneakerdoctor oversells sometimes because they double post their stock on their site and on ebay. I have had them cancel AM90s on me before cuz they sold them in both places.

Good lookin out on the text Joe, didn't even look at my phone till a little while ago. Would've been nice to pay that price but I've got something else in the works.
smile.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

i still dont get y people feel the need to cry about resellers. and it seems like its a jordan brand section issue

It's usually the people who don't get their pair that complain.  
laugh.gif

I appreciate some resellers because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to find the older Retros that I'm currently hunting down. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I appreciate some resellers because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to find the older Retros that I'm currently hunting down. 
OFT!  I actually appreciate resellers when they arent price gouging because if it werent for them there is a lot of releases I would miss out on.

Back
Top Bottom