Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by gambino54

You can add like 25 pairs (quantity) on CT and it lets you checkout. I bet a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Doubt it because they are removing sizes when they sell out.

Try it for yourself and see. 

No, doubt it people will get their orders cancelled.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by marley

Well hell. I used their size chart. They're gone now so back to debating the 275. I just don't wanna come up empty handed on this release when i am trying to get 3 pairs. I just never have any luck on these Christmas releases.

Bro, please don't pay $275.00!!

Look at all these sites within the last 48hours who had them up for retail or less.

I'm sure you'll get another chance before RD.

A lot of people are canceling their CT orders, so you might even be able to get lucky with them.

Be patient and just give it a shot on RD if you cant get a pair early for retail or under.

It's your money and I don't want to tell you what to do, but paying 275 seems like a last resort.

I'm sure if you wait after RD you can probably catch a pair on ebay for less than 275, because the market will be flooded.

Good luck fam!
I second this rational thinking. 275 is the high end imo.

You can add like 25 pairs (quantity) on CT and it lets you checkout. I bet a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Doubt it because they are removing sizes when they sell out.

Try it for yourself and see. 

No, doubt it people will get their orders cancelled.

they will keep getting kicked back if they are trying to cop more than way they have in stock. By the time they get to whats ava. they will be sold out.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by bigj505

dude said ouch to retail
laugh.gif
Well... like EddoG said...

I was under the impression that i got them for 160... callowly disregarding the Pounds verses Euro conversion.

Ouch.

haha. I'm multitasking at work fam.

I feel like summer barbeque meat today...

cuz y'all Grillin' me.

*eats piece of Ouch! bubblegum*

I concur, I just feel that no one is behind the helm to deterr future orders which wil lresult in multiple cancelations.

I'm still waiting on my order confirmation email from Crooked Tongues. For those who order from them did you get the confirmation email right away?

Anybody know if SneakerDoctor.com is legit? I'm pretty sure it is because they have some sizes left for good prices

Originally Posted by 415

I'm still waiting on my order confirmation email from Crooked Tongues. For those who order from them did you get the confirmation email right away?

i got mine already

Originally Posted by 415

i ordered just now and did receive it right away.  crossing my fingers though... sizes are not being removed, so i hope our orders do not get cancelled.

Originally Posted by 415

got mines right away, even took money out my bank account right away

Originally Posted by 415

Yup

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

Originally Posted by 415

i ordered just now and did receive it right away.  crossing my fingers though... sizes are not being removed, so i hope our orders do not get cancelled.

They removed the 11's and 12's.  It's weird they were the only site that didn't get half sizes.

Originally Posted by marley

I wear a 12 man. CT didnt have a 12 so i didnt order from them. According to their site a UK 11.5 is a US 12. All my connects are falling through so 250 and 275 is lookin pretty good.

UK 11 is a US 12, you were looking at the wrong chart.. click on the nike/puma/vans chart not the adidas/reebok/new balance chart

Originally Posted by RoOk

Anybody know if SneakerDoctor.com is legit? I'm pretty sure it is because they have some sizes left for good prices

yeah copped my baby 9's from him

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by 415

got mines right away, even took money out my bank account right away

After ordering did you sign up account with them? I'm wondering because i sign up and can see my order in my account only.

Also if you order from SneakerDoctor.com your allowed to use a coupon to get $5 off your order

Back
Top Bottom