Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Wasn't sure if I was gonna cop, but now m getting these for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If only I could get a discount...
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Awesome! Just got the confirmation from sneakersnstuff.com. They sold out in like a couple minutes so it looks like their inventory was updating as they sold.

No problem, look like they are sold out. CT seems to be a major retailer, but I dont think many of the orders stand a chance of getting fulfilled. SNS seemed to have one pair of each size listed on the website.

dam. had the sz 9 in my cart in SNS. pressed checkout and it was gone.....

made 2 orders on CT. i have a strong feeling a lot of us are going to be disappointed.

SNS is sold out, CT is in euro, about 189 dollars... Id rather go pick them up next week and have them in hand if Im paying full price then have the order maybe be cancelled and deal with conversion rates. you get a 4 dollar charge too from your credit card company for paying it the wrong currency. good finds, but Imma wait! tried my luck with SNS to have it removed from cart..

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

For all the Nike employees

Don't forget to call the employee store on Monday!

$93.00
ALREADY GAVE MY MONEY TO THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE MANAGER FOR ME AND MY BOYS PAIRS. CAME TO $102 WITH TAX EACH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think most people would rather order for retail early online rather than go through the drama of being online at Midnight and having servers crash, or wanting them in hand on release date and waiting in line for 7 hours to get them...I live in NYC where Jordans have always been huge, and for last years midnight release of the Spacejams, there was a line about 300 people deep at 10pm so if you wanna guarantee your size on release date in a city like NYC, you gotta be there as early as possible

Just ordered from Crooked Tongues so I'm hoping they come through with the size 10.5

Originally Posted by jman219

SNS is sold out, CT is in euro, about 189 dollars... Id rather go pick them up next week and have them in hand if Im paying full price then have the order maybe be cancelled and deal with conversion rates. you get a 4 dollar charge too from your credit card company for paying it the wrong currency. good finds, but Imma wait! tried my luck with SNS to have it removed from cart..

122 euros = 160 USD. thats what google is saying atleast.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

Crooked tongues is in pounds, not euros.... thats what im saying at least...  122 GBP=189 USD

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

Crooked tongues is in pounds, not euros.... thats what im saying at least...  122 GBP=189 USD
ahhh i got u on that. the way i see it is, if it goes through (which i doubt it will), then i got a pair for retail price. i dont have to wait in line or deal with any of this crazy weather.

if it doesnt go through, then its time to get ready for the weather.

haha I wont lie, I tried on SNS, and I feel you about resting in your house. we still got NDC for the win though!

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

My email from PayPal says the 122 pounds is $195. Like you guys have said, that's pretty much retail plus tax, so that's fine with me.

It's still cheaper then if I would've ordered them online on RD.
0RDERED MINE THEY WERE $195 I USED PAYPAL I GUESS THEY CHARGE S0ME DUMB$%$ FEE BUT HEY THATS 0NE PAIR D0WN 3 M0RE T0 G0

Still haven't got a response from Sneakerbum.com. I'm starting to lose it. I paid $230 back in September, and he said they ship up to 2 weeks prior to release date, we are 5 days away and I haven't even had a phone call/e-mail returned in over 2 weeks. Anybody know anything about what's going on please let me know. It's 100% legit site, and I see people complaining on his Twitter and the Facebook page, but not quite sure why the silence.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Still haven't got a response from Sneakerbum.com. I'm starting to lose it. I paid $230 back in September, and he said they ship up to 2 weeks prior to release date, we are 5 days away and I haven't even had a phone call/e-mail returned in over 2 weeks. Anybody know anything about what's going on please let me know. It's 100% legit site, and I see people complaining on his Twitter and the Facebook page, but not quite sure why the silence.

I hear this story every time there is a big release. Good luck with getting your money back. It usually doesn't end well...

Every site has awesome feedback on them, Infrared Pack release was great, Silver Anniversary, Space Jams... etc.I don't know why this is happened?

Back
Top Bottom