Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by 335i

just copped mines today. decided to because dont feel like doing the midnight MADNESS in nyc

148279_10150357300125705_662290704_16066411_5259833_n.jpg

yo fam where you copped those at?

around my way
good lookin.. thats whats up 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

people fail to realize one thing
just cause its eazy for you dont mean its eazy for the next
so if you got 289 to get em early then do it
long as you get the kicks that is the mission at the end of day
to get the kicks

i didnt pay no where near that price and im sayin this just incase you were talking to me
wasnt talkin 2 u homie do you
im talkin bout pickyourshoes for 289 and people who paid that price
space jam was a gr also and what happen
people ran to fleebay to scoop pairs
after release date
how many gr jordans have people buying 2 and 3 pairs ?
simple math there why these go so fast

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

So it is a GR..

There's plenty for everybody, just don't get lazy on release day..
happy.gif

As much as I would love to believe this, I feel like this is sooo untrue. lol
Especially when heads buying 2-3 pairs. 

So it is a GR..

happy.gif

I should be able to cop my pair with ease like I did last year with the space jams. Looking forward to copping a pair of 11's. 3 consecutive decembers.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

So it is a GR..

happy.gif

As much as I would love to believe this, I feel like this is sooo untrue. lol
Especially when heads buying 2-3 pairs. 

and you forget people who bring their whole hood, family, friends, girls, crackheads lol, just to scoop extras. reduces the amount drastically and makes people pray for restocks. I waited for the Jams last year and didnt mind but since i was able to get these now, i was like forget it and got them now. i might still go down for thje release just to chill with my fellow sneakerheads tho.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by 335i

just copped mines today. decided to because dont feel like doing the midnight MADNESS in nyc

yo fam where you copped those at?

around my way

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
... Dude thinks he's the #*# cause he got them early.

thats whats wrong with NT now-a-days. all these NOOBS with high post counts. i been here with multiple names since nikepark. i never said i was the %+* or nothing of that matter. i just simply posted a pic of my pick-up and yall wanna be rere's. i have definitely helped people out on mutiple occasions but i stop coming on NT for a few years because it was turning into a REEREE fest. my post count is low because i barely comment on anything unless i feel like its relative or i feel the need too. i didnt throw it in anyones face and if anybody was to ask me to cop their's for them now, i would. im usually in the nike section in the HOH thread So before you say something else wrong out your mouth, i suggest you get to know who i am first.
Originally Posted by Dtrain12

148279_10150357300125705_662290704_16066411_5259833_n.jpg
is that a b6 a4 or s4 in ur avy

its an A4. i see you know your code names. im on Audizine as well incase you know about it.

yea it would be stupid for dude to blow his spot up. maybe a PM would have been more appropriate.

How am I a Noob? I've been on NT since 03/04
laugh.gif

My son asked you a simple question, and you reply with "around my way".

What a clown.

laugh.gif

What a clown.

Settle down there Sparky.I agree with these boxes gotta go.

@23king24
Im on vortex. I have a b5.5 and b6 passat. I want my next dub to be the new b8 S4. Supercharged v6 and its right for the money

laugh.gif

What a clown.

1. i been here since the beginning. NP and NT was how i found out MJ was wearing the XIVs when they first posted the decription and it was blk red and the green +@% yellow for the side logo.
2. i said around my way for a reason; because i didnt wanna get the store in trouble for early sales. i would tell him if he PM'd me. You do know store still do get in trouble for early sales of specific releases.
thats the last time i respond to this. i refuse to argue over the internet anymore. Its silly, immature and Clownish. We're here to help out, give information, give opinions and friendly debates.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

@23king24
Im on vortex. I have a b5.5 and b6 passat. I want my next dub to be the new b8 S4. Supercharged v6 and its right for the money

im on vortex too SN: yung turbo. i want to swap a b5s4 into a b6 soo bad. hop on audizine since ur car is the same as mine basically

pm ftw
people on here do blow up spots i seen this earlier this week heavy and i just shake my head
you never knew who reading this is a public forum people tend to forget that i c

Hi
Have anyone bought any Jordan shoes from the following website, FOOTALOG.COM...
Its listed as a legit site on the forum, but i've just received my order yesterday and upon detailed inspection, the shoes are fakes/B grades.

I bought 2 pairs of Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" and both pairs of shoes comes with the shoes laces unlocked and laces damaged (threads on the laces looks like its being pricked by a sharp object)

In addition, i got them to include another pair of Jordan 13 "flint grey", and the worksmanship on this pair of shoes is even more shocking...

The hologram is slanted, and the sewing on the hologram is off.
There are line marking on the white leather of the shoes, detailing the area to be cut and sewed with the other 2m material.
The tongue of the shoes is stained in yellow
and more.

I can't belive this site is actually listed on the forum as a legit site. They are obviously selling B grades fakes.

I would love to listen to any users of this forum that has experience the same plight as me and how they have dealt with it.

WOW! People are paying $300+ for these? Didn't know that. I wouldn't even cop for $200. Not worth that much, IMO.

Copped mine for $140 flat from my work, (Mom and Pop's Employee). I will pay that price!

But good luck to everybody trying to get 'em. 

Confused over the CT sizing....
roll.gif

Order'd a UK 11 thinking it was a US 11.5.....nope  im getting a US12 hope it fits ok

Back
Top Bottom