Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by yungone350

well i dye all my bottoms light blue prior to use, i wear my DMP, SJ, anniversary joints and still not yellow bottoms. I dont know if it prevents yellowing but they still nice n blue
you dye them in blue how do you u do that

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i know sea glow is great once their yellow, but is there anything to PREVENT the yellowing or at least slow down the process? plus i sea glow has only been used on clear soles i wonder how they will affect tinted blue ones

SOLE SAVERS works wonders for my Yeezy's.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i know sea glow is great once their yellow, but is there anything to PREVENT the yellowing or at least slow down the process? plus i sea glow has only been used on clear soles i wonder how they will affect tinted blue ones

SOLE SAVERS works wonders for my Yeezy's.

do not put sole savers on your shoes, when you take them off you will have hell cleaning off that sticky residue and if you dont clean it off good when you walk on the ground whatever is on the ground will stick to the sole, thought it was a good idea to use them on my sj's last year and i when i took it off it took days to clean that residue off.

Originally Posted by I Love da XIII

picked mine up this morning as well... big ups to 23king24 for the hookup! u already know! now to pick up a stress free pair on release day... AHHHH
pimp.gif

your very welcome sir.
Originally Posted by TeflonBeatzz

Quick pick of them will post more when I get back home with a real cam.

NIce GTR. You sir are lucky to have one. what color? would love to see the GTR in person.

just copped my Gs size 7 CG but man the sole looks more like the OG, its not even as blue. its clear. i copped from a very good source and i did i legit check n everything is good. i guess i got one that looks the most to the ogs which im not complaining cause i didnt want it to have that blue tint.

Why can't you guys just wear the shoes? Sole savers and all that other dumb stuff? They are going to yellow eventually, get over it

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Why can't you guys just wear the shoes? Sole savers and all that other dumb stuff? They are going to yellow eventually, get over it
Agreed.  Just buy enough pairs to pull a pair out every couple of years til they retro again.  I am shooting for 4 pairs.  That should get me through to the next retro.  haha

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

just copped my Gs size 7 CG but man the sole looks more like the OG, its not even as blue. its clear. i copped from a very good source and i did i legit check n everything is good. i guess i got one that looks the most to the ogs which im not complaining cause i didnt want it to have that blue tint.

Yo, I saw a pair like that to for my girls 6.5, I told him asked him to give me a different pair.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Yo, I saw a pair like that to for my girls 6.5, I told him asked him to give me a different pair.  
yeah. but i dunno if i should change them, i kinda like the clear sole that mine came with instead of the blue soles so when i rock mine itll look more like OGs than the retros

Originally Posted by 23king24

picked mine up this morning as well... big ups to 23king24 for the hookup! u already know! now to pick up a stress free pair on release day... AHHHH
pimp.gif

your very welcome sir.

NIce GTR. You sir are lucky to have one. what color? would love to see it in person.
Pause

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

If I'm able to get a pair, I will.
You're contradicting yourself. Didn't you type this at first:

I think everyone who is EVEN considering buying a pair needs to SERIOUSLY question their status as a sneakerhead
indifferent.gif

Sit down.

i live in NYC.....i remember i got my 11/12 CDP easy on RD...i pass on the Space Jams...

so i dont know how hard its going to be to get this....

is possible to get a pair early in the morning? im not the kind of person who likes to camp out...no wayyyy

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I think everyone who is EVEN considering buying a pair needs to SERIOUSLY question their status as a sneakerhead
indifferent.gif

Sit down.
yeah I think questioned his status as a "sneakerhead"
nerd.gif

rocky145 wrote:
i live in NYC.....i remember i got my 11/12 CDP easy on RD...i pass on the Space Jams...

so i dont know how hard its going to be to get this....

is possible to get a pair early in the morning? im not the kind of person who likes to camp out...no wayyyy

its gonna be crazy homie ive been camping out since last week
laugh.gif
 nah I'm joking just a good midnight release thats what I'm doing I be damned if I camp out if I get there and they all sold out trust me imma still get mine
devil.gif

11/12 pack was crazy easy for me. space jams were also.
these seem like ill be good to go for sure. im just hoping i can manage to work a discount for my pair(s).

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

indifferent.gif

Sit down.

Pooped on.

pimp.gif

your very welcome sir.

NIce GTR. You sir are lucky to have one. what color? would love to see it in person.
Forget the 11s. More pics of the GT-R please
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

pimp.gif

your very welcome sir.

NIce GTR. You sir are lucky to have one. what color? would love to see the GTR in person.
Pause

i edited it for you now. happy smh. grow up.

I'm just going to try and grab these online this year. I camped out at Patrick Henry for the Space Jams last year and it was ridiculously cold and its even colder this year smh.... But i saw them in person and I dnt see all the complaints, these look pretty good imo

Back
Top Bottom