Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My mall got screwed again. Footaction got 18 pairs and Footlocker got 0 even though they the higher volume store. I still should be able to get my pair but I was really trying to use my discount
Why can't you use your discount at Footaction?

Originally Posted by johnnel

^ small world I'm in Newport news, what size u ware

Surprised to see two people from newport news in here. Not sure where im buyin these yet, but im definitely coppin

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Glad to see more Northern Cali heads in here, you guys be safe at arden, I will never do a release at arden again...

seriously.  i haven't done an arden release since the DMP pack, every big release is always a mess there unless you have a hook up
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

If I'm able to get a pair, I will.
You're contradicting yourself. Didn't you type this at first:

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I think everyone who is EVEN considering buying a pair needs to SERIOUSLY question their status as a sneakerhead
indifferent.gif

Sit down.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HELL SINCE EVERY 0THER STATE IS D0ING IT ANY MINNES0TA HEADS C0PPIN IN THIS THREAD MAYBE WE CAN SHARE S0ME INF0 I G0T A KINDA SWEET SP0T

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

HELL SINCE EVERY 0THER STATE IS D0ING IT ANY MINNES0TA HEADS C0PPIN IN THIS THREAD MAYBE WE CAN SHARE S0ME INF0 I G0T A KINDA SWEET SP0T

Caps lock and O key broke?

grin.gif

Ordered these from sneakerpreorder.com a long time ago.  Got a confirmation a long time ago but haven't heard anything in a long time ugh. Anyone ordered from there and heard anything leading up to this release date?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mbhim

Ordered these from sneakerpreorder.com a long time ago.  Got a confirmation a long time ago but haven't heard anything in a long time ugh. Anyone ordered from there and heard anything leading up to this release date?
sick.gif

From what I hear you wont hear anything until after rd.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

so whats the deal for midnight online. Finishline? Nike? Eastbay? How difficult will this be
Well, judging from the Altitudes and DB's... put this one in the middle.

They'll last about 1-2 minutes on NDC.  Can't say for sure on Eastbay with the time counter thing.  And Finishline is going to crash... so probably won't be long there either... maybe 5-10 minutes (including sluggish page loads)?

Very difficult, let's just put it that way.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I'm just going to try and grab these online this year. I camped out at Patrick Henry for the Space Jams last year and it was ridiculously cold and its even colder this year smh.... But i saw them in person and I dnt see all the complaints, these look pretty good imo
I was the second or third person in line last year. I'm thinking of going back this year for the Cool Grays.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

IF YOUR ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF HOUSTON,TX ..MIDNIGHT RELEASE AT ALMEDA MALL...FIVE SHOE STORES..FIVE CHANCES.... GOOD LUCK FAM!!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Midnight release at extra butter.

77859e194a63d2887fb649e2d1a944a0.jpg

Heyyyy! Why does one pair have fat laces and the other doesnt? thats absurd. I hope my pair has the fat white laces
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Which website should I order these off when these drop at midnight?

Try Walmart or if no lucky there try payless.

You're not funny dude
eyes.gif
. To someone who can give me a real answer...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Great Lakes is close to my "Northland/Farilane" list. 
All the teenage kids from Pontiac and Flint go there are try to start stuff over J's...

Best bet is local shops or nicer malls. Call in advance to see what malls will have em and if they have a lot of them.

They are nice but not worth losing my life over. I will never forget going to the mall in 2001 and seeing how people were.

Or at the movies that night. Guys getting shot over shoes... not worth it. 

Where r u located?

I C THIS IS GONNA BE MAYHEM! EVERYTIME I CHECK THIS POST INCREASES BY LIKE 20 WITHIN A HR LOL GOOD LUCK EVERY1 BE SAFE PLZZZ. SNEAKERS AINT WORTH DYIN FOR

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Midnight release at extra butter.

77859e194a63d2887fb649e2d1a944a0.jpg

Heyyyy! Why does one pair have fat laces and the other doesnt? thats absurd. I hope my pair has the fat white laces
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this! One is kids (GS), one is Mens.

nerd.gif
 oh im trippin. the other shoe is obviously smaller. my bad. Although I have been seeing mens sizes with  thin laces. I prefer the thicker ones but oh well  

smh, i just bumped into my boy and he had em on but he was *** walking around looking like this

tin_man.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*** kids trying way too hard to match with these man. i just threw on some blue jeans and a purple shirt with the ghostbusters logo on it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom