Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My order reads started so I'm assuming based on the time I placed my order that I will receive confirmation tomorrow.

Every year these Christmas releases bring with them new NTER's. I guess the lurkers are now ready to accept NT in their life as their "Shoe and Savior" . I remember being saved back during the 11/12 release after lurking for years.

Woke up this morning at 4:30 for work, went to the crookedtongues website to check on my order and saw they had a uk9 in stock so i copped it. I hope they both get shipped today or tomorrow!

I woke up to the door bell ringing and it was Fed Ex...shout out to my inside Jordan Brand connect who laced me with these beauties
pimp.gif

I have a question i've never really copped online for these type of releases. If i add my size to the cart but don't check out right away, does it stay in my cart or can someone still take that size from me?

smh at my local footaction & footlocker acting shady as f*ck

called both to see whats up with the release:

me: what time yall gonna open up on the 23rd>?
footaction: 6am
me: how many pairs yall gonna have?
footaction: umm not sure
me:
tired.gif

-----

me: what time yall gonna open up on the 23rd?
footlocker: 6am
me: how many pairs yall got?'
footlocker: dont know
indifferent.gif

me:
sick.gif

what time yall think i should start lining up if i cant cop online?
keep in mind i live in a city full of hypebeasts (san diego) smh

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^someone can swoooooop
yo we need that connect
what? anyways, this week is gonna make a giant dent in my wallet...so many releases, damn you nike! good luck to all who are trying to get these cg's

^someone can swoooooop
yo we need that connect
what? anyways, this week is gonna make a giant dent in my wallet...so many releases, damn you nike! good luck to all who are trying to get these cg's
I was saying I need that swoop connect not from you but from the other dude

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

I ordered friday and I still don't have my shipping confirmation from crookedtongues.com. Who else did not receive a shipping confirmation from them yet??

^someone can swoooooop
yo we need that connect
I was saying I need that swoop connect not from you but from the other dude

He said someone can swoop. Meaning take. Get. Grab.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most stores never say how many pairs they have, its not something new.

Whenever I ask they tell. Gotta ask all politely and say please and thank you like your mom taught you.

Originally Posted by marley

I am surprised it took people this long to line up. i would have thought the lines would have started over the weekend. This will be the most epic sneaker release of all time.

smh at the hyping.

the rd is coming and this thread is going to get out of hand.im just so glad that i dont have to deal with this madness its good to have a connect.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most stores never say how many pairs they have, its not something new.

Whenever I ask they tell. Gotta ask all politely and say please and thank you like your mom taught you.

Yea but I'm assuming your asking in store as opposed to over the phone. Stores wont say we have 50 pairs for sale then come RD they only give out 30 tickets, the other 20 people in line are gunna complain.

I guess it's a hit or miss with da quality got mine 2day not happy, put on and creased up in da back already
frown.gif
i think alot of people gonna B 
mad.gif
when they come in da mail!!

Anyone know when these are hitting "swoop"
laugh.gif

Forreal tho I'm Not 100% whether or not I should play the general release or just hit swoosh that day. Don't wanna end up s.o.l u know. This is my first big purchase using swoosh and I don't want them to sell out.

Btw u guys looking for hook ups might wanna pump the breaks. I know a lot of guys that jeapordized their jobs getting greedy on these releases or actually using the wrong name on the order. Just a heads up.

Now who has the swoosh release date?

Back
Top Bottom