Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Im praying i can get a pair on swoosh. but I may just camp out at Niketown regardless just in case.

When i buy online i always try 2 buy 2 pair so can mix and match da other 1's go back did not have my size so both 1 and wow upset mine got major flaw on da toe box owwwwww!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Well damn... I stand corrected, def my first time hearing this.

Brandon3000- So maybe he figures he sent you an invite and you'd be good with that. I mean if he blessed you with swoosh you dont wanna make too much noise on his account. Order ya pairs at midnight and enjoy the savings.

Thanks for the advice. I'm good now. Good lookin everyone

Originally Posted by pelimpe

yo boy terrence rockin em on 106

Dude stay fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most stores never say how many pairs they have, its not something new.

Whenever I ask they tell. Gotta ask all politely and say please and thank you like your mom taught you.

i always go to the manager and ask how many pairs their getting  and how many are going to be accounted for in store by employees.  i talked to a girl that works at a local footlocker and exchanged numbers with her, and she told me she'd try and help me ensure a pair.  

the footaction around my way was upfront with me and i can't knock that. all the size 11s and 11.5's are accounted for by employees. they only got 2 size 11's and 1 11.5.  im glad i asked though so that i don't waste my time trying to get them from there on thursday.

Didn't get shipping confirmation from CT yet either. And Terrence only gets new sneakers because they provide them for him for the show only. He doesn't actually have them, lol.

Everybody be safe out there!

I'mma have to go by myself since its a school night and i have no one to go with
30t6p3b.gif

It's all good tho I stay strapped

Spoiler [+]
jk

i don't know bout u..... but unless i personally know the employee i don't believe none of what they say......
they all have friend they ll hook up before the other clients...... plus u got ur regular customer that buy at every release whether they hot or not.... fusion and all the crap...
therefore dont be surprised if they set a couple of pairs on the side.... it never fails....
i was 1st in line when the v green/orange dropped at a local store in the H and they didn't have my sz.... so u already know....
release like the bin jordan on rd store might open with only 8 pairs.... now where they do dat at? nike only shipped 8 pairs to hoh? pshhhhh shiiiii!
called corporation no follow up.... from now on i beat the system anytime i can.... got a pair on lock already no campin no nuthing...
if u a shoe-head and u know u gna buy a lot.... go ahead and gt ur connect on

It's pouring in LA so anyone who is going to wait in line at Nike in Santa Monica or Niketown BVH is going to get soaked

Ordered from crookedtongues last friday and still havent got shipping confirmation or a reply bavk via email. Smh I dont think it went through

I hope I cant get these online, I have NO WAY to get to the mall by 3am. Last year, I got to the mall at 6am and found out that FNL opened the fire doors at 4am and sold them all. I really hate how shadey they are.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

Ordered from crookedtongues last friday and still havent got shipping confirmation or a reply bavk via email. Smh I dont think it went through

You Guys need to be patient. Here is what their twitter says.

@Remired23 our warehouse crew is working hard to get all Friday orders shipped out, please bear with us!   

Back
Top Bottom