Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My order reads started so I'm assuming based on the time I placed my order that I will receive confirmation tomorrow.

NDC and SWOOSH are the same site!!

Swoosh members just get to see the discounted price.

They will be on swoosh when they hit NDC.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

My order reads started so I'm assuming based on the time I placed my order that I will receive confirmation tomorrow.

Hey did u order from swoosh?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Im aware of this. My family member with the discount that purchased the space jams last Christmas told me they were available the Monday before they released on NDC. That's the only reason I'm asking. I'm just gonna call & see I guess.

They are coming in kids sizes!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most stores never say how many pairs they have, its not something new.

Whenever I ask they tell. Gotta ask all politely and say please and thank you like your mom taught you.

Yea but I'm assuming your asking in store as opposed to over the phone. Stores wont say we have 50 pairs for sale then come RD they only give out 30 tickets, the other 20 people in line are gunna complain.
Nope thru the phone. I call and when they introduce themselves I say:
ME: Oh hi Dave, I have two questions I was wondering about the Jordan 11 cool greys. First question? Will you get them in stock?

Dave: yeah we got em now

ME: Okay and how many pairs do you think you guys have... 

Dave: umm like 24... 2 for each size...

ME: Okay thanks Dave you have been a wonderful help....

You talk to nicely and they are more prone to give up info... I called once and had music blasting and he told me they weren't getting em lol 

So I called back later in the day and he was chill... 

lmao' what the ......................................... lmao!!!! niketalk is on some other %+* right now

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Brandon3000 wrote:

Now who has the swoosh release date?

was this a real question?

Yea man. Its a real question. Last christmas my family member with swoosh actually ordered the Monday before the actual release. He ordered over the phone i believe. This year I'm authorized so he said just log on. I only ask so that on midnight on release day I can know whether or not I
Should order elsewhere. If it seems like an dumb question my bad but yea that's all I'm lookin for. Also is it better to order over the phone or on swoosh.com.

That's because he called the employee store.  You have to call the Monday before, he probably gave you an invite to stop bugging him.

I should've hit up my connect to call Greenland, guess I will fight all the beasts and get them on Swoosh.

If I can't get these with a discount, I'm not buying. 

As much as I like them, they are just shoes.

He said the Monday before release huh? I do not believe that at all. Don't like calling pople liars but right now I'm going to.. hahaha

You have a better shot online than on the phone, you'll be really mad when you're on hold and that call drops.

No shipping e-mail from Wellgosh yet. I need to know if the order went through or not. Got paypal e-mail but nothing from Wellgosh. I will try my luck with Eastbay or FNL. I hate all the sneaker stores here in Houston. Hood rats always show up and cause chaos.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Im aware of this. My family member with the discount that purchased the space jams last Christmas told me they were available the Monday before they released on NDC. That's the only reason I'm asking. I'm just gonna call & see I guess.

Oh that's what you were talking about.I heard Nike employees were supposed to call the employee store today to secure their pairs.I think a couple pages back a employee secured his from the employee store by talking to the manager.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

He said the Monday before release huh? I do not believe that at all. Don't like calling pople liars but right now I'm going to.. hahaha

You have a better shot online than on the phone, you'll be really mad when you're on hold and that call drops.

I can't confirm for the SJs, but I heard employees were supposed to call in today to secure their CGs. Just hear say though.

Like I said, it's true.  Every Monday before a launch.

Used to be a breeze too back when no one really knew about it.  After mid-2008 it was tough to get through.  Could only imagine how hard it  was to get through for the CG's.

I used to call the Greenland Employee Store.

Well damn... I stand corrected, def my first time hearing this.

Brandon3000- So maybe he figures he sent you an invite and you'd be good with that. I mean if he blessed you with swoosh you dont wanna make too much noise on his account. Order ya pairs at midnight and enjoy the savings.

Back
Top Bottom