Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

im fishing for a swoosh connect can anyone help  can they be caught with a regular pole out of wal-mart

Fixed you can paypal me later
lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
will do I will be picking up some extra pairs if you dont get yours I will sell you one of my extras at retail price

dammm this thread growing rapidly~
cant keep up the speed if not reading for a few hours...

too crazy

Shoetrends website is down. They're probably getting ready to post something new. Doesn't hurt to check for a restock.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

im fishing for a swoosh connect can anyone help
you just helped yourself get BANNED...see ya next month.

nah dont think so homie not yet but I didnt know something like that can get you banned

Just pray you dont get caught...

need another pair da ones i got early big boo boo on da toe box
mad.gif
dame it gonna try online if not out da door i go
frown.gif
!!!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Shoetrends website is down. They're probably getting ready to post something new. Doesn't hurt to check for a restock.
I noticed that too, would be nice, but they charge WAY to much.  Just like every other resell site...

They had them posted for $225. I'll take them at that price to avoid the headache of waking up early and waiting in a mile long line.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i don't know bout u..... but unless i personally know the employee i don't believe none of what they say......
they all have friend they ll hook up before the other clients...... plus u got ur regular customer that buy at every release whether they hot or not.... fusion and all the crap...
therefore dont be surprised if they set a couple of pairs on the side.... it never fails....
i was 1st in line when the v green/orange dropped at a local store in the H and they didn't have my sz.... so u already know....
release like the bin jordan on rd store might open with only 8 pairs.... now where they do dat at? nike only shipped 8 pairs to hoh? pshhhhh shiiiii!
called corporation no follow up.... from now on i beat the system anytime i can.... got a pair on lock already no campin no nuthing...
if u a shoe-head and u know u gna buy a lot.... go ahead and gt ur connect on

HOH Galleria is the horrible

Originally Posted by eciaccord

They had them posted for $225. I'll take them at that price to avoid the headache of waking up early and waiting in a mile long line.
And add $15 for shipping=$240!!

Got a size 10 today retail out the door and another i pre paid for so im good no early morning lines. Thank god. Good luck everyone i was kinda sweating before today.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

im fishing for a swoosh connect can anyone help  can they be caught with a regular pole out of wal-mart

Fixed you can paypal me later
lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
will do I will be picking up some extra pairs if you dont get yours I will sell you one of my extras at retail price

Huh!!!!!!!!! I was just fixing your post. I don't work for nike. Wish i did then I would connect with the world.

Got my 2 pairs on Friday. Although it's package the same way as the Space Jams, they feel A LOT better. Not better than the the DMPs or 2001s though.

Noticeable difference:

1. The insoles in this year's Cool Grays are thicker than the flimsy paper crap in the Countdown Packs and Space Jams.
2. Patent leather is softer and more flexible than the SJ's. Kind of like the DMPs.
3. It has a softer material under the insole. I'm not sure what the name of the material is, but it's the same thing that's in my Asics Gel Nimbus 11s.
4. The entire shoe (including the toe box) is slightly wider than the SJ's and Countdowns.

Funny this is that my local manager at my shoe spot bought a pair at $300. I think thats what he is telling me. I think he has linked up with a guy thats been selling these since october to make a lil extra dough or the guy is going to comp him a pair for helping him move them.

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

Got my 2 pairs on Friday. Although it's package the same way as the Space Jams, they feel A LOT better. Not better than the the DMPs or 2001s though.

Noticeable difference:

1. The insoles in this year's Cool Grays are thicker than the flimsy paper crap in the Countdown Packs and Space Jams.
2. Patent leather is softer and more flexible than the SJ's. Kind of like the DMPs.
3. It has a softer material under the insole. I'm not sure what the name of the material is, but it's the same thing that's in my Asics Gel Nimbus 11s.
4. The entire shoe (including the toe box) is slightly wider than the SJ's and Countdowns.

Why thank you Mr. Cheap Tuition.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Where are the ATL heads copping? I need these in my life

Ordered mine from ct but got two pair on hold at gwinnett mall.  If you check my post a few pages back i posted gwinnetts stock.  Although my girl at D.T.L.R hit me up earlier and said she got more in stock 

How would you guys say they fit? I been searching a few spots and wondering how these fit
I normally wear a 10. I bought the altitudes in a 10.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Where are the ATL heads copping? I need these in my life

Ordered mine from ct but got two pair on hold at gwinnett mall.  If you check my post a few pages back i posted gwinnetts stock.  Although my girl at D.T.L.R hit me up earlier and said she got more in stock 
i like your idea you got a connect but yet you dont depend on the connect and sleep on all these early drops. Their will be alot of guys trying to get a pair on RD after connects fall through.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

How would you guys say they fit? I been searching a few spots and wondering how these fit
I normally wear a 10. I bought the altitudes in a 10.
I'm pretty sure it's the same mold as the CDP XI and SJ's from last year. For me, I needed to go a half size up.

Man it's getting closer and I can't stay off this board! All I want for Christmas is a size 15! NEED THESE!!

Back
Top Bottom