Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by PresCEO

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by PresCEO

Got My through my connect yesterday!
Did not pay a dime above $175

210877485.jpg

210877489.jpg

you from NY
Nah... I'm from Providence, RI

laugh.gif
 hows peter griffin

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

My order from SNS has been delayed I'm sure do to weather. Originally scheduled to be delivered on the 24th and it has been rescheduled for the 27th.

Mine too.  This actually works out better cuz I wont be around on Christmas Eve if UPS shows up with them and wants me to sign for them.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by DZaster

I don't see how y'all have the patience to wait on these overseas sites.
I'm like 99.9% I'll get my pair on RD. If I don't, Lord help me

THIS....
laugh.gif

Haven't you seen posts about people who ordered overseas already getting delivery confirms by the end of this week?
No patience needed to wait 4-5 days.
Some people will get theres delivered on RD or the day after. Not too bad considering a lot of people paid slightly below retail.

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I emailed them they said my order was successful and would be shipped out asap 
eyes.gif
I got the same e-mail. We must of ordered our kicks right before the big batch of sizes sold out. In other words we're probably be the last to get our shipping confirmations.

I ordered saturday afternoon .  Biggest size left was a us 10
I ordered two size 10's on Friday at about 3:50. Which made it 9:50 in London. Ct closes at 5:00. So the people that ordered before they closed on Friday got theirs shipped Monday and Tuesday. I guess since I didn't I gotta play the waiting game!

ordered around the same time and still no tracking info here either
eyes.gif

I ordered 2 size 9US at 3:22pm EST on friday,  order ID's 145593 and 145647 and I still dont have tracking info either 

Anyone going to FootAction 34th tomorrow? Tryna get a 10.5 or 11. What time should I go around? Never lined/camped out before. Good looks.

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:

Haven't you seen posts about people who ordered overseas already getting delivery confirms by the end of this week?
No patience needed to wait 4-5 days.
Some people will get theres delivered on RD or the day after. Not too bad considering a lot of people paid slightly below retail.
THIS

Originally Posted by GenX

Anyone going to FootAction 34th tomorrow? Tryna get a 10.5 or 11. What time should I go around? Never lined/camped out before. Good looks.

34th is a mess... you should be there very early tom morning at the latest to secure your pair.

I just got one of my pairs shipped!!

Hi dxxxxn!

You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!

Your order tracking number: eexxxxxxxxxgb

Parcel weight: 3.4kg
Order reference code: 145647

We hope you love your purchase. If you need anything from us send us a mail at [email protected] quoting your original order number.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by GenX

34th is a mess... you should be there very early tom morning at the latest to secure your pair.
Good looks. Sheesh this is gonna be hard lol. Hopefully can get a pair.

What are the odds they change the rules for overseas sites next year if we end up causing a shortage this year. I was excited thinking I'd figured out a sure fire way to get the XIs each year since I'm almost always on the road for Christmas and double excited at the prospect of getting them for a few bucks cheaper than I could in a retail store.

Picked up pair #2 off ebay over the weekend and it shipped yesterday morning so hopefully get it this week still. Now pair #3 from my local FNL on release date and I'm straight.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by DZaster

I don't see how y'all have the patience to wait on these overseas sites.
I'm like 99.9% I'll get my pair on RD. If I don't, Lord help me

THIS....
laugh.gif

first jordan im buyin in YEARS...not sure what to expect with crowds and availability...just wanted to secure at least one pair...regardless when i get it

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Damn, I was asleep when the sites had 11.5s
frown.gif
..... guess I gotta camp.

You cant sleep epecially at night with all the UK releases. 12am central time is all ready 6am over there. They are just getting up starting their day and you are off in never never land. 12am- 12pm central time I am awake for sure.

^^^ LOL, thats what I was thinking. This release is gonna be pandemonium. For some it may lead to dying trying. Like literally.

Back
Top Bottom