Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Sourkush

can we say the hype is on

where u been, hype's been on for a while now. 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mints

What are the odds they change the rules for overseas sites next year if we end up causing a shortage this year. I was excited thinking I'd figured out a sure fire way to get the XIs each year since I'm almost always on the road for Christmas and double excited at the prospect of getting them for a few bucks cheaper than I could in a retail store.

Change the rules how? They may limit the amount you can buy and do away with some of the coupons like some of the UK sites are already doing, but I don't see anythng changing. They welcome sales from the US because they know we are the land of got to have it now and we'll pay to get it. Its a win-win for them.

LOL hype is everywhere, cant do anything about it. If I miss out on these XIs. I'll just double up on the IIIs and maybe the Playoff 13s.

I'm so mad at myself for not getting on ct or wellgosh.
I was so effy about getting from europe.
And now there's a possibility of not getting at all.

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

LOL hype is everywhere, cant do anything about it. If I miss out on these XIs. I'll just double up on the IIIs and maybe the Playoff 13s.

Its not going to be the same
ohwell.gif

i would never spend another dollar of mine at Footaction after the South Beach fiasco

i will be somewhere else for this release so enjoy killin each other...party my #$$ you will b outside the entire time freezin ur culos off bring some Henney to stay warm

My mall doing a midnight release! We have 4 stores total now.
They said we gonna be able to camp indoors, if not don't matter.
Gonna be sunny and 79'degrees!

With my two sz 12's being shipped already I may try a early morning release here in the H. I cant do midnight because i will be in the comp lab at work trying to get two off of either eastbay or ndc. I wanna see how the 12.5's fit/ look on my feet.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

My mall doing a midnight release! We have 4 stores total now.
They said we gonna be able to camp indoors, if not don't matter.
Gonna be sunny and 79'degrees!

We know you dont live in NYC
tired.gif

Its been raining here in L.A. for the past 5 days and I might line up at  Nike tonight for the wristbands. I'm gonna be soaking wet and dead tomorrow morning when they give out the wristbands haha.

Back
Top Bottom