Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Instead of trying to double up on other kicks just save that money and cop a 2001 pair.

That's Wat I did
happy.gif
happy.gif

I'm lucky, in my city I asked if they camped for the SJ's last year and dude said, "camping??" lol 

There's 2 of each size here and most shoes sit.... I was able to cop two flint 13's one at open and one before close easily.. when I got the second flint the guy at FTL told me they only sold 3

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Camping right now! No games over here!

damn just saw that screen name. yeah where are you at?

Yea, when i say that it said Mo city Im hoping he not in houston. I cant imagine people camping already here.
He's in Houston.

Are you telling or asking cause i would like to know where hes at.

Its funny. a month or two ago, everytime i would look at pictures of cool greys everyone around me would say " those are ugly". Now those same people are now saying i want a pair of cool greys. I hope they don't get em.

question for anyone who ordered multiple pairs from CT and  received your shipping confirmations. Did you received separate shipping confirmation emails for each pair or just one email for all? The email I received only has one of the two order id and says that the package weights 3.4kg which is about 7.5lbs, that has to be 2 pairs of shoes right?. My account on CT still shows one of the pairs still "started" with Tracking # "Not available yet" but I order both at the same time.. Kinda confusing huh?

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Its funny. a month or two ago, everytime i would look at pictures of cool greys everyone on NT would say " those are ugly". Now those same people are now saying i want a pair of cool greys. I hope they don't get em.
fixed. Hype kills.

Yea, when i say that it said Mo city Im hoping he not in houston. I cant imagine people camping already here.
He's in Houston.

I'm saying he's in Houston cause I've seen him mention going to Active Athlete for releases.

He's in Houston.

I'm saying he's in Houston cause I've seen him mention going to Active Athlete for releases.

oh wow hes camping over there to get taxed heavily huh.

the nubuck on these shoes crease easy i wore these today and they creased alot on the ankel area and on the tounge.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Its funny. a month or two ago, everytime i would look at pictures of cool greys everyone around me would say " those are ugly". Now those same people are now saying i want a pair of cool greys. I hope they don't get em.

I may be one of them. Althought i never said they were ugly, just wasn't hardpressed to
go out of my way to cop.

But since i came across some sites early and didn't care too much for the white/red 13's... i
said, "Why not, Scott?!"

Real talk though... these are nice. Better than the 'Jams imo (i had both the jam and cg og's,
as a matter of fact, the very last time i stood in line for a pair of shoes was back in March 2001
for, you guessed it, the Cool Grey XI's - so these have sentimental value for a e-thug, ya dig?!)

*waits for "COOL STORY BRO" gif*

hee hee hee.

*in BBD voice*

"DO ME BAYBEH... UH!!"

The order I placed with CT was on Friday around 1:30 Central. I didn't receive an order or shipment confirmation but I did receive an e-mail from Paypal. After I contacted CT, they told me my was order was successful & I was able to get the tracking number from my account on CT. I am tracking it now on the USPS website after they shipped out yesterday.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

This release was so much easier than the Space Jams.

grin.gif
 they havent release yet man. What are u talking about?

Originally Posted by 335i

question for anyone who ordered multiple pairs from CT and  received your shipping confirmations. Did you received separate shipping confirmation emails for each pair or just one email for all? The email I received only has one of the two order id and says that the package weights 3.4kg which is about 7.5lbs, that has to be 2 pairs of shoes right?. My account on CT still shows one of the pairs still "started" with Tracking # "Not available yet" but I order both at the same time.. Kinda confusing huh?
i wasnt sure if they were going to sell out, so i ordered one. saw more pairs so ordered 2. and then there were still pairs so i ordered 1 more. smh. i emailed them asking them to please combine orders and let me pay for shipping once instead of 3 times and instead of shipping out 3 seperate packages. their response was no. so i said thats fine as long as i get all my orders. this morning i received 3 separate emails with 3 separate shipping numbers. they are all pertaining to the order i made. (i.e. two boxes have one pair each and one box has two pairs in it. not sure if this answers your question but this was my experience. granted they probably didnt want me to save any money and they wanted as much cash form me as possible but they are still under retail.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

He's in Houston.

tired.gif

I WAS going to go to First Colony, but *#%% that if people are camping already... I might just order my %+@$ off the internet
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by 335i

i wasnt sure if they were going to sell out, so i ordered one. saw more pairs so ordered 2. and then there were still pairs so i ordered 1 more. smh. i emailed them asking them to please combine orders and let me pay for shipping once instead of 3 times and instead of shipping out 3 seperate packages. their response was no. so i said thats fine as long as i get all my orders. this morning i received 3 separate emails with 3 separate shipping numbers. they are all pertaining to the order i made. (i.e. two boxes have one pair each and one box has two pairs in it. not sure if this answers your question but this was my experience. granted they probably didnt want me to save any money and they wanted as much cash form me as possible but they are still under retail.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
cool thanks man, Im pretty sure Im good since I placed to the order literally with both shoes in my cart at the same time and the shipping email does say the package weights 7.5lbs (normally 1 pair weights just under 4lbs from past orders Ive made from other sites). I just wasnt sure since this is my first time ordering from CT. If anyone has the same thing I do Ill keep you posted if I get more info. 
BY THE WAY ANY NYC HEADS OUT THERE - NTNY ARE GIVING OUT WRIST BANDS RIGHT NOW UNTIL 9PM OR WHILE THEY LAST

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

jesus if you want them that bad pay a little extra

Already payed retail for my pair and they are being held until i get of work Thursday. Its a great feeling to have connects.

Back
Top Bottom