Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 310HxA

All my SoCal Southbay heads where are y'all getting your pairs?

ill most likely be at the south bay galleria if anything.   im curious to see how it's looking over there early tomorrow morning.
Same here. I copped the 11/12 cdp there easily but im just debating if it would be better to go there or Del Amo

i told you guys them clowns where camping at 34 st footaction since last night

and it was really cold last night i wonder where they slept

i guess at the McDonald's across the street

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Nike Santa Monica @ 2am
Air-Jordan-XI-Cool-Grey-Campout-x-Nike-Santa-Monica-x-iSneach.jpg

their families don't love them.

LMAO, yea they do.  They are in line with them also.

Some people just like camping out, the whole atmosphere, I don't knock anyone for their hustle, I'm sure some people would look down on y'all for sitting at the computer refreshing like mad men.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

about to go pick up my pair now thanks to my connect! missed the spacejams last year and had to cop them later, feels good to know ill have these
if anyone in cordova tn needs these pm me and ill see what i can do
WHO'S UR CONNECT? IM FRIENDS WITH WOLFCHASE FINISHLINE MANAGER AND LOTS OF EMPLOYEES IN THERE. SAME WITH THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE MANAGER AND EMPLOYEES IN EAST MEMPHIS.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by sheeed

Lol @ finishline...I made an order but expecting it to get cancelled...you should all do the same...

happy camping

Stupidest shiii I heard all day, unless you have back up money of course. But a college student like me doesn't have an extra $186.11 laying around like that.. How about you? 
laugh.gif

100% Cosign! Just rejoined the workforce @ the end of Dec, got 2 kids and wifey 2 shop 4, so taking the chance on FNL is a no-go 4 me. Not hatin on the catz that r givin it a shot tho. I'm gonna just put all my eggs in the NDC and eastbay baskets and see what happens.

Houston we got a problem.... I was on my way to drop the money to my connect... And boy was I surprised to c people camping out already
By footlocker and footaction by gulfgate.....
There are a lot of pairs to gt but also the hype on these is nuts.... So unless u got schedule conflict I suggest u logg of the cpu n
Go to the store.... Ndc eastbay n the rest is gna b hell' so if u wnt em bad do ur homework.... Payin a lil over retail is also better then missin out after camping believe me. Not a pleasant feeling....
As a veteran u learn a lot... Lol we survived the dmp! The real 1
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Some people just like camping out, the whole atmosphere, I don't knock anyone for their hustle, I'm sure some people would look down on y'all for sitting at the computer refreshing like mad men.

we all camped out for shoes at one time or another
but really who really likes to do that 

rather be at home and order or walk into a store then run around or camp in the cold or hot for shoes for hours at a time 

one of the reasons i dont care for shoes as much as i used to  

i rather pay a little extra then "camping" like a !#$!+%$ 

ill most likely be at the south bay galleria if anything.   im curious to see how it's looking over there early tomorrow morning.
Same here. I copped the 11/12 cdp there easily but im just debating if it would be better to go there or Del Amo

at the galleria i know more employees and people  and im more familar with the setup since i used to work in that mall.  i already know how many pairs each store got over there.  the del amo footlocker employees were helpful too  i really don't deal with the footaction there but if anything im just going to show up at the galleria at 5:30  if i get a pair cool, if i don't then F it, i got my hanon-shop.com pair coming in january. 

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I camped once, and that was enough for me. It was kinda cool as I met some nice people.

Until 6 a.m., when those nice people aren't so friendly anymore.

I'm so glad Londoners don't really like Jordans, the Space Jam's had a full run after 2 weeks, Shippings just a pain.

logo.gif

FinishLine.com is currently down for maintenance.

Please wait a moment to be redirected to the home page when maintenance is completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please come back soon.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]am i going to be have to be the #+% hole that says this is a sign that they are updating the mobile site to remove the shoes for sale?... looks too me that theres going to be alot of unhappy campers in a few..[/font]

are these a pretty general release? man I don't keep up with Jordan that much anymore I just go for the stuff I used to buy when these shoes were OG's or retroed in the late 90's to early 2000's

I'm guessing a lot of kids think this is an original colorway

If I can't get these tomorrow, I'm not paying more money for resale, I'll just break down and grab a pair of Space Jam's for $250-275

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm so glad Londoners don't really like Jordans, the Space Jam's had a full run after 2 weeks, Shippings just a pain.

its not just london.  I think pretty much the whole Europe just dont have the same hots for AJ XIs in general as the US do.

Houston, we definitely have a problem, there's a line of about 30-40 people at memorial city mall. 
sick.gif
 I can only imagine other malls in Houston, any updates?

at the galleria i know more employees and people  and im more familar with the setup since i used to work in that mall.  i already know how many pairs each store got over there.  the del amo footlocker employees were helpful too  i really don't deal with the footaction there but if anything im just going to show up at the galleria at 5:30  if i get a pair cool, if i don't then F it, i got my hanon-shop.com pair coming in january. 
Yea thats probably gonna be my best shot so im a go there. Really? The employees at the Footaction didnt wana tell me how many pairs they were getting. I know Footlocker said they were getting 23 i believe? and Champs didnt know yet when i asked them last week. Do u know if the Shiekh there is getting any?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Houston, we definitely have a problem, there's a line of about 30-40 people at memorial city mall. 
sick.gif
 I can only imagine other malls in Houston, any updates?

well duh they release tonight

Back
Top Bottom