Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Houston, we definitely have a problem, there's a line of about 30-40 people at memorial city mall. 
sick.gif
 I can only imagine other malls in Houston, any updates?

well duh they release tonight
It's just crazy man, if my memory serves me right, Houston was never like this, then the DMP pack came out back in '06. 
tired.gif

THE GOONS WERE ALREADY TALKING BOUT HOW MUCH CASH WILL BE FLOATING AROUND FLATBUSH AVE TONIGHT...LOLOL

LOL.. I just woke up... and saw everybody on twitter talking about how somebody at Finishline getting fired for releasing them online today...lol

What difference does it make if they sell it today or tomorrow?.. as long as it sells...

Houston, we definitely have a problem, there's a line of about 30-40 people at memorial city mall. 
sick.gif

sick.gif
 Im heading out around 7 to a less popular mall for camping tonight...hope its not like this everywhere in Houston

sick.gif

It's just crazy man, if my memory serves me right, Houston was never like this, then the DMP pack came out back in '06. 
tired.gif
it was the same way for the 11/12 pack and the SJ's. i think they may be a couple hours early this year though.

Generally speaking, how fast does finishline process their orders in terms of getting shipping confirmation for placed orders?

Galleria and Memorial City are the most popular malls in Houston. I'm not surprise to see big lines there already.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Generally speaking, how fast does finishline process their orders in terms of getting shipping confirmation for placed orders?

Generally speaking, they make you wait quite a few days, before telling you your order has been canceled due to their incompetency and nothing of your own fault.  They will hold your money hostage for a few weeks too if you use a debit card, its standard practice on their end.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always thought Northwest mall would be a more popular mall for Jordans cause of it's "Urban" setting. That's where I used to go for all the Jordan releases, and for some reason, the 11's are the ones that always escape me.

Those of you that ordered SJ's last year did you get em before the new year? I'm assuming, with a release like this, and it being the holidays they won't start processing these orders until Monday or am i wrong?

Space Jams were a nightmare for me last year thanks to Finishline. They charged my Debit Card nine times. Made me overdraft. I had to call my bank and Finish Line customer serivce to have my funds refunded that same day. I only ordered one pair and yet got charged 9x. I ended up getting my Space Jams from a Wellgosh restock the day after Christmas. Only time Finish Line was good to me was the CDP 11/12.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Those of you that ordered SJ's last year did you get em before the new year? I'm assuming, with a release like this, and it being the holidays they won't start processing these orders until Monday or am i wrong?
depends on who you order from and what kind of shipping you get
Finishline will most likely have the slowest processing.

Any Atlanta Updates? I cant lie, im getting nervous. being in an unfamiliar shoe territory....FTL

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i told you guys them clowns where camping at 34 st footaction since last night

and it was really cold last night i wonder where they slept

i guess at the McDonald's across the street
34th st is the worse place to cop on release day!!!

people tend to lose their minds there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

laugh.gif
and their shirts along w/ their cash on hand 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

laugh.gif
and their shirts along w/ their cash on hand 
roll.gif

LOL
laugh.gif

Yeah, bad stuff definitely goes down there on release day. For the SJs people were fighting in the stations I heard. MADNESS

Back
Top Bottom