Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Im waiting for Nike UK site to drop CG XI... im copping for my fam in US. Jordan IX white/black + Air max 2010 for CG trade.

Ninjas in detroit are THRISTY.....This is gonna be harder than i thought.... i fear i will come out empty handed...... *sigh*

times like this wished I didn't live in NYC...gotta work today and dudes camping already

first time in this thread, anyone fill me in on any online releases going on

ijapino made his presence known. it's going to be alot of people taking niketalk vacations and some people coming back with new usernames once this madness is all done.

went to get my second pair from hoh houston and about 15 people sittin outside mean muggin cause i already had one pair on. Plenty to go around, but you know local celebrities get first dibs at hoh.

People are lining up now in Houston. Line is rapped around the corner at AF on Fondren from what everyone was saying on Facebook. Greenspoint is starting to form lines and they don't open until 6 tomorrow smh. Active Athlete on Hiram Clarke trying to charge $400 for a pair right now. I'm so glad I got these early. "This $@*% is, %%%+@$ ridiculous." Same dudes who were criticizing me for paying $270 for mine, have taken off of work to camp out. I'll try to scoop another pair offline tonight.

finally crooked tonuges sent me shipping confirmation after i thought it woulda been cancelled. now just gotta play that waiting game

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

went to get my second pair from hoh houston and about 15 people sittin outside mean muggin cause i already had one pair on. Plenty to go around, but you know local celebrities get first dibs at hoh.

Which HOH Houston did you go to? Galleria im sure.

Originally Posted by trimane24

galleria. im sure its gonna be some confusion cause he said he didnt know why there sittin there cause everyone has to go outside anyways. and i believe it was another small line outside as well.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

34th st is the worse place to cop on release day!!!

people tend to lose their minds there.
laugh.gif
and their shirts along w/ their cash on hand 
roll.gif

LOL
laugh.gif

Yeah, bad stuff definitely goes down there on release day. For the SJs people were fighting in the stations I heard. MADNESS

yeah i heard of such things last year my boy skipped the line at Footlocker gave the dude 30 bucks and got his pair easy...

i was on 125th at HOH...it was ugly up there too front of the line was hella weak i was int he 30's and didn't get in until after the 100th person last year from all the people that skipped it was ridiculous

i planned ahead and my pick ups tonite will be smooth plus the one already on hand

I'm glad I have one pair already. Waiting on my second pair from Wellgosh to get here. Looks like every mall in H-Town has a line already.

Ok seriously, Everyone who has a pair, we get it, you have one at home, great, but why y'all keep sharing that with us? I mean im really happy for y'all, but it really doesn't make a difference to anyone in here that you paid over retail for a pair, it's like sticking out your tongue and gloating.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ijapino made his presence known. it's going to be alot of people taking niketalk vacations and some people coming back with new usernames once this madness is all done.

Seriously I come here to much to get banned on some dumb stuff.

STRAIGHT TO CRAIGSLIST I GO!

I sat on hold for Finish Line for 30 minutes before finally hanging up. Someone needs to call them and find out whats up with the mobile orders this morning.

THose in the NYC area have you guys checked City Jeans down by White Plains and Bruckner Blvd or Jean Star down by burnside as well as Termont and Crotona?

anyone find whats up with the woodlands finish line in houston? any info on what time theyre opening would be greatly appreciated... no ones picking up the phone.

galleria. im sure its gonna be some confusion cause he said he didnt know why there sittin there cause everyone has to go outside anyways. and i believe it was another small line outside as well.

Thats what I hate about HOH. They are never organized. There is two lines, you know dudes gonna be wilin out.

Thats what I hate about HOH. They are never organized. There is two lines, you know dudes gonna be wilin out.
Anyone who goes to HOH in Galleria is a fool. SMH... no need to wait in that long line outside the mall.
I remember on SJ release date, I walk outside and BAM, about 300 people in line. Celebs were inside already buying their kicks. 

Back
Top Bottom