Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

passed by foot locker and champs at 42nd st NYC. there was already about 4 people in each line. Its too cold for this! Couldnt take a pic as this dude was trying to sell me his rap cd.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That shows commitment, I remembered when it rained while I was camping out for the first DMP's. It was well worth it at the end.

I'm sorry, I know i'm in the minority here but I HOOPE this damn rain keeps intensifying
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Throw in a handful of lightning in there too, idiots wasting 12+ hours for some kicks, GRs nonetheless

Man, it's coming down hard in LA, sucks for the folks at NTLA 'cause there is nothing there to cover them from the rain, 
laugh.gif

Not worth it.

I'm ready for the online launch.  Nice and warm and in the comfort of my own home.

its been raining non stop here in L.A. + massive floods in la canada
eek.gif
, im just gonna try my luck with eastbay and fnl

use nike code coolgrey to get free overnight shipping on the cool grey's tonight.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

use nike code coolgrey to get free overnight shipping on the cool grey's tonight.

Good Looks.. hoping I get a pair to use this code on lol

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

fedex just dropped these courtesy of endclothing
           YESSSS... from Endclothing?? I preordered mine for $175shipped from there... should be at my door in early January..
            Now I know I can trust that UK site... best news I heard today...No Camping needed..
            just sit back on the couch watching Sportscenter
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Confirmed? Source?

Not calling ducktales just want confirmation.

pimp.gif
if true.

Via twitter @nikestore just confirmed.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Sharpstown line is long. Athletes foot on fondren in around the building.
man i need to drive out to these places to check out the lines.  

dude almeda mall is bad...i swear lines gotta be atleast 200 deep..they passed out tickets..

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Desert Sky Mall, PHX AZ. Maybe 40 of us in line. FTL guys say there's a good amount. Still sunny. Come and get your spot.

wow...40 lined up already...did FTL say around how many pairs they got in?

I work about 30 min from there

For anyone who was worried about the mesh, dont be. all the websites changed their pics now none have mesh.

Got someone to work for me tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get these tonight! I know how NDC does there 4Am drops. They haven't failed me yet. *Crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

fedex just dropped these courtesy of endclothing

a21b4b63.jpg
           YESSSS... from Endclothing?? I preordered mine for $175shipped from there... should be at my door in early January..
            Now I know I can trust that UK site... best news I heard today...No Camping needed..
            just sit back on the couch watching Sportscenter
smokin.gif

You thought you weren't going to get them?

Back
Top Bottom