Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

sorry im kind of out the loop with jordan brand these days

but certain ones will bring us all back

so what did space jams go for last year? 175 also?

man JB knows how to cash in huh? are these higher quality, same retro j quality right?

wheres my best place to get these in the am in nyc? im working right now and ima try to make the midnight release

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

^same price as the Jams from last year...nothing new man.

thanks, my bad

(&#$ jordan brand. thats crazy. they know XI is the cash cow......they dont care. enjoy your kicks i dont wanna troll the thread now
grin.gif

Got my shipping email from CT this morning , so i'm all good.
and got my pre-order in for January with endclothing yesterday.

so i will sit back like a fat mack.
good luck to you all out there

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sorry im kind of out the loop with jordan brand these days

but certain ones will bring us all back

so what did space jams go for last year? 175 also?

man JB knows how to cash in huh? are these higher quality, same retro j quality right?
yes, the Jams were 175.

DonJuan23 wrote:
Brandon3000 wrote:
I don't understand why camp out? I mean I did this once on HS but come on these dudes in the pics are grown! You don't know anyone at finishline u can bribe? U don't have the Internet to
Cop online at midnight? These dudes here 
30t6p3b.gif

Im 26 and actually was able to secure my pair online but you sound so  damn stupid.  Have you ever been a manager anywhere if you were you wouldn't be taking a bribe from a regular person and risk your job on that stupid nonsense. As far as copping online if you not on NT or other shoe sites its pretty safe to say you only know of the main shoe websites.  NDC,FNL,FL,Eastbay,Champs,Etc.  Now the site will crash as with any serious jordan release.  By the time you get to checkout its a good chance theyre sold out already in your size.  So you cant go to the store at regular time because they probably opened early now you the first person in line at the regular opening time only to feel stupid cause they sold out two hours prior.  TWO CHOICES camp with the rest of the folks socialize have a good time waiting, or pay reseller price
sick.gif
.  To many stupid posts like yours on here that serve no merit.  Do you and let other people do them
tired.gif

Yo I dont know if its just me but seeing a post like this (from general forum in reference to people camping for CG XI) is whats wrong with NT.  Camping for a pair of kicks you really want that you know sell out is no different than camping to save $100 on a tv on black friday.  Do what you do to get what you want.  Should never clown someone for doing that

Its 12 mid night here in UK... nothing on nike uk site. i passed on wellgosh,endclothing,CT and Hanon! i dont wanna travel to london just to pick the shoe up.

any UK NTers knows what time Nike uk update their site..??

My thing is, why should people have to type the code in to get overnight shipping? If I remember correctly, everyone was just granted free overnight shipping when the Space Jams dropped last year.

i wonder if eastbay and ndc would crash again like they did with the Lebron 8 SB and Doernbecher IIIs
grin.gif

Decided not to camp out for a midnight release in the sub-25 degree snowy weather in Dayton, Ohio... Praying I can get through online on NDC, FL, FNL or Eastbay. Good luck to everybody..

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Its 12 mid night here in UK... nothing on nike uk site. i passed on wellgosh,endclothing,CT and Hanon! i dont wanna travel to london just to pick the shoe up.

any UK NTers knows what time Nike uk update their site..??

Tomorrow sometime probably, they won't sell out, take your time.

You are aware with the countdown system it's first come first serve, Meaning if you're in line waiting you will have a better chance of copping than someone logging on to the site at 11:57pm

Is anyone else besides myself looking for the NDC direct link? I'll post it as soon as I'm able to find it and vice versa please.

Just prepaid for 2 more pairs....

Good thing I get to avoid the chaos from last year...good luck to all those doin internet orders and such

just got home...in and out of my mall in 4 minutes.

9h7u4o.jpg

SO nice

LOVE the blue ice.

Fit just like the last 2 christmas xi retros

Back
Top Bottom