Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

were cool greys always that blue or is it just these retros?

call me picky but i kinda dont like that........smh

I can rest easy since my package is definitely on the move now

22-12-2010 06:15International HubForwarded for export
22-12-2010 01:12International HubReceived and processed
21-12-2010 17:02Aberdeen DepotTracked out of Local Hub
21-12-2010 15:59Aberdeen DepotCollected from customer
21-12-2010 00:00WDM Online

I checked my bank and the charge from Hanon actually went down about .75 cents since the exchange rate seems to have gotten a little better for the dollar. Now I just have to decide if I want to try to go out and get some of the cool grey merch, or just put my money towards some other releases that have dropped in price now. Good luck to those of you picking them up in person.

does anyone know what time they will be up on NDC? goin to try my luck on NDC. dont want to stand out in the rain here in LA.

Originally Posted by edd247

does anyone know what time they will be up on NDC? goin to try my luck on NDC. dont want to stand out in the rain here in LA.
probably 9 west coast

Originally Posted by Al Audi

some don't like it, others do.  i personally think the blue soles are better than the clear.  i didn't want the OG's, but i want these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

just these.

smfh they always gotta change something

yea ill pass...........o well.

Here is the style code for people who arfe going to order online... 378037-001

Might make it quicker.

My Convo with @nikestore via twitter.

@NIKESTORE WROTE : Free Overnight Shipping w/ promo code COOLGREY for the Men’s XI launch tonight 12 EST. Details http://bit.ly/fRCXKr

@PHILTHY_BASA WROTE: @nikestore Do you honestly think I'm gonna be able to punch all that in in time. #LETSBEREALHERE

@NIKESTORE WROTE : @PHILTHY_BASA Yes We  Do

@PHILTHY_BASA WROTE : Thanks for the hard slap in the $*@ guys. I'm gonna need that motivation for the next 14 hours until I get my pairs
  http://
http://bit.ly/fRCXKr

Originally Posted by got shoes

just these.

smfh they always gotta change something

yea ill pass...........o well.

looks like i'll be passin on this too
tired.gif

Quick question about buying on Eastbay, would I have to refresh when the timer goes down or does it just pop up or something?Haven't bought anything there that had a countdown before, thanks..

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Quick question about buying on Eastbay, would I have to refresh when the timer goes down or does it just pop up or something? Haven't bought anything there that had a countdown before, thanks..
Nope, just make sure your size is clicked and wait...When the timer is done, "add to cart" pops up and you proceed to check out.

Just a heads up. Niketown Seattle got 590 pairs. There are gonna be more than enough for everybody to scoop. Glad I have my 2 pair on hold.

Back
Top Bottom