Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Anyone Sacramento Nters have a Arden Mall update? Should I get riot gear ready?
ohwell.gif

I'm going to Arden too and from Sac. There doing a 5 am release not letting ANYONE in the parking lot til 4.

They said it's "organized" but you know Arden and XI's all hell's gonna break loose somehow.

I am new to this site and I am starting to hate it because of all of the people that already own the shoes calling people who dont. hypebeast, lame for camping out and any other childish insults... Majority of us are grown men... name calling over kicks really? lol

Call me president hypebeast then i will have my 3-4 tabs open at 12am (est) clicking add to cart...

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

ohwell.gif

I'm going to Arden too and from Sac. There doing a 5 am release not letting ANYONE in the parking lot til 4.

They said it's "organized" but you know Arden and XI's all hell's gonna break loose somehow.

Riot?
laugh.gif

^^ not encouraged but with the ppl out of work..F it do it if you can. PPL are going to buy for above retail anyway..mind as well they pay you. But first you have to get the pairs urself lol

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Got my shipping email from CT this morning , so i'm all good.
and got my pre-order in for January with endclothing yesterday.

so i will sit back like a fat mack.
good luck to you all out there
what'd you pre-order??? the IIIs??

I just want my ONE pair, ONE DAM PAIR, and these fools are gonna ruin it by ordering the max with every order thinking they can get $250+ for them...

Yeah I'm mad...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I just want my ONE pair, ONE DAM PAIR, and these fools are gonna ruin it by ordering the max with every order thinking they can get $250+ for them...

Yeah I'm mad...

Happens all the time, some people just want the one pair to actually wear.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Yeah I'm mad...

Umm 
eyes.gif
.  They will go for $250 without a doubt once they sell out everywhere.  Don't know about the + but they will def move at $250.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

ohwell.gif

Thats wussup. Gonna try online as my first option and try to avoid that mess. 

General Release My ***
I live right across the street from the mall in Columbia MD
just got home and there is a line in front of Champs
Employee at champs comes out to inform everyone in the line that its all bad in regards to quantity of Jordans they have in stock.
They have no size 13's
Footaction also = no size 13's hmmmm wonder why smh
Footlocker has 20 something pair but no size 13's
DTLR is the only store in that mall that has 7 size 13's but im not even gonna waste my time going over there tomorrow at 7am
Rather press my luck trying to cop online
156787_723666095572_39101918_38198744_1847392_n.jpg

I just got out of the slammer and I am out of the loop any midnight releases ? Please enlighten me I want a pair REAL BAD and will do what I gotta do to get em. Reply Quick Im in NYC

Damn, don't think I'll be getting a pair tonight. I was going to try NDC at midnight but my debit card is going through some issues and NDC of course doesn't accept PayPal echecks from my bank account so guess I'm out of luck for this one lol.

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!

Am at the Knicks game am thinking about leaving the game just to make the line, any idea on how long the lines are in NYC stores ? ?

Originally Posted by GenX

Damn, don't think I'll be getting a pair tonight. I was going to try NDC at midnight but my debit card is going through some issues and NDC of course doesn't accept PayPal echecks from my bank account so guess I'm out of luck for this one lol.

So you're the guy who uses ECHECKS that take 2 weeks to process!!! GO DIE SOMEWHERE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom