Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

laugh.gif
stop being salty. I'm not keeping any of them...I have the originals already, I just need to make some dough.

i'd like to get a second pair but it just doesn't make sense at 175

my common sense is telling me no but but the hand holding the mouse is telling me yes

EVERYONE is a hype beast nowadays. Just look at this thread. It doesn't matter if you're buying them for yourself or if you're trying to be a dirty reseller
devil.gif

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Sharpstown line is long. Athletes foot on fondren in around the building.
man i need to drive out to these places to check out the lines.  

dude almeda mall is bad...i swear lines gotta be atleast 200 deep..they passed out tickets..

Almeda Mall ?? Really ?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

EVERYONE is a hype beast nowadays. Just look at this thread. It doesn't matter if you're buying them for yourself or if you're trying to be a dirty reseller
devil.gif

Nothing like some dude that signed up in 09 with 2100 posts selling almost a FSR of CG calling dudes hypebeasts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...fools already fightin for spots in line...security threw everyone lined up out of the mall...its gettin crazy...5 more hours...

All ready we on da same boat and the wifey already givin me those don't u do it eyes loool
But to put things in perspective I bought 2 space jams n only wore em lke 5 tmes max if dat...
So basically it doesn't necessarily mkes sense... I don't think I ll ever wear the second pair if
I gt another 1... Think ima chill on the doub le....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

devil.gif

Nothing like some dude that signed up in 09 with 2100 posts selling almost a FSR of CG calling dudes hypebeasts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SERIOUSLY. Get this guy outta here.
laugh.gif

WITH MY SPECIAL MOD POWERS I BAN YOU.

Don't complain about Nike charging $175. It's basically them making an extra $50 vs resellers. They could charge $200 easy.

oh man i remember the camp out days... i rather just throw the 20 to 30 bucks more and get them early and not worry about all the hoopla

Clearly you didn't get what I was saying.

READ IT AGAIN!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/slapped/i4smoke20pot/*****Slapped.gif?o=0

Never tried Eastbay before. I want 2 pairs....

will my chances go down if I select a quantity of 2???

Can they ship me 1 pair or will they just throw my order out if there isn't sufficient inventory??

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Don't complain about Nike charging $175. It's basically them making an extra $50 vs resellers. They could charge $200 easy.

Then resellers will charge an extra $50. 

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Can they ship me 1 pair or will they just throw my order out if there isn't sufficient inventory??
Personally I wouldn't touch Eastbay. Seems like on every big release their site crashes or inventory is gone within a minute.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
stop being salty. I'm not keeping any of them...I have the originals already, I just need to make some dough.
laugh.gif

At this point you have as many pairs as I do.

At the end of the night if we both get the amount of pairs that we want, you have to sell, I don't.

If I come up dry, I'm good.

If you  come up dry, your broke.

Salty, nah man, it isn't that serious anymore, actually it never was.

Son, Eastbay is the hardest place to get any hyped Jordan release.

100+ people in Footaction 34st

30+ people in Footlocker 42st
20+ people in Champs 42

Didnt check Footlocker 34st .

Even if they do sell out they are gonna restock on NDC. I mean the doernbecher IIIs were extremely limited but they restocked 3x and most big HOHs and big stores are getting like 500+ pairs

I'm not broke...I just need to make some money...I got something kinda expensive and important to buy.
wink.gif

And I don't HAVE to sell. I don't want these things...my og's have been worn 2 times and are basically new...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TaylorGang15

Personally I wouldn't touch Eastbay. Seems like on every big release their site crashes or inventory is gone within a minute.

NDC the better of the two?

Back
Top Bottom