Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Not sure what to do, got an order placed on FNL. I'm not sure I trust that after hearing all the "cancel" stories. I've seemed to have good luck with them in the past but read other peeps haven't. I'm wondering if I should go fight the crowds at the mall. I called around today and not too many stores in my area are getting size 14s.

^ I got the same thing from Eastbay still waiting on that confirmation e-mail. Cant give me a confirmation email but they got in my funds quick

i can't get to step 3 on NDC

feels like i'm checkin out at walmart

30t6p3b.gif

good luck to all those who are still in the hunt.. if you cant get em online you should start considering lining up for the 6am releases.. good night ya! and happy holidays

this is honestly insane...the websites should be ready for this kind of traffic, they've had all year to prepare after last year

The cluster f... that is NDC. Keep getting:

Pipleine Exception

Error Message.  I am too old for this

It's good being Australian sometimes. Walked into footlocker at 12pm on release day. No line. Copped 2 pairs
smile.gif
might break them out tonight for a game!

Finally got NDC to load but when I pick my sz 15 and click 'add to cart' it just sits there with the wheel spinning.  Been going for like 5 min now.  
ohwell.gif

this is honestly insane...the websites should be ready for this kind of traffic, they've had all year to prepare after last year

NDC is up and running, just checked out for two pairs and got my order confirmation email immediately!

Thank You Nike.com! 
pimp.gif

lol @ Eastbay - Your Wait: 12 minutes then it went up to 2 hr

And that spinning circle thing on NDC is still going after 30+ mins

you might want to skip out on the coolgrey overnight ship code and go with the justdoit free ground ship. a lot of people had trouble with the overnight code.

Was able to pick up my two pairs a little before 9 PM PST on Swoosh, but wondering if anybody who also bought off Swoosh was able to get the "COOLGREY" code to work even though it states that it excludes swoosh.com 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom