Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

got my confirmation email for NDC
happy.gif

Wow....after constant error messages and such on NDC, my order for two pairs went through.

Not expecting them to ship but we shall see.

footaction say that they got some in stock even when u click add to cart it let u proceed.. i already got my pair but idk maybe after u proceed to further steps itll say outta stock

got 2 pairs on eastbay, just wanted 1 but it accidently put 2 in my cart and i was afraid to edit my cart so I just bought it. Hopefully someone will buy my other pair for $215

I got all the same errors with the cool grey, but after 3 or 4 retries it worked. But it says ground shipping. I need to call them and change it to where I am for XMAS. Either way I have a confirmation code and 2 brand new pairs of 12 Cool Greys!

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

Got my 12 pairs from Eastbay.   
pimp.gif
Suckers  
laugh.gif

LOL thats it ill be picking up more than tht 2moro nite and wont have to wait for them to be shipped

Originally Posted by ERS

Was able to pick up my two pairs a little before 9 PM PST on Swoosh, but wondering if anybody who also bought off Swoosh was able to get the "COOLGREY" code to work even though it states that it excludes swoosh.com 
nerd.gif

Yeah didn't work for me either. I didn't read the fine print on the deal, even though they put it in CAPS - NOT VALID ON SWOOSH.COM
laugh.gif

I paid for overnight shipping anyway. Better to be safe than sorry...

I got 2 pairs from NDC but forgot to enter the coolgrey promo code. Damn. If I call Nike, can they do anything about that?

Got through on NDC, but the entire system was down, so no order was placed.

Rep told me they got enough pairs to last for 15 hours and that's assuming everyone buys three pairs.

Everyone will get theirs. No worries.

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

got 2 pairs on eastbay, just wanted 1 but it accidently put 2 in my cart and i was afraid to edit my cart so I just bought it. Hopefully someone will buy my other pair for $215

Had that happen to me too on eastbay...tried to check out and the site crashed on me.  Thankfully soon after I got through to NDC after being on hold like 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Got through on NDC, but the entire system was down, so no order was placed.

Rep told me they got enough pairs to last for 15 hours and that's assuming everyone buys three pairs.

Everyone will get theirs. No worries.

I hope this is true.... if not..... well IDK ha ha

Even though I got my ndc pair, I am wondering how can eastbay get more stupid. And now I know how.

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
* If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

Stuck on step 3 at NDC too.  Now I know once I finally actually get to the check out screen Ima have like eight sz 15's in my cart.  
laugh.gif

The rush of getting these shoes was fun. I ended up with a magic number of 4.

2 separate orders with free shipping. The high speed internet was good to me!

Back
Top Bottom