Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

for those asking bout the size

im a true 9.5

I wear a 9.5 in the 2001s

I wear a 10 in the CDP & Space Jams

so I copped a 10 in the Cool Greys thinking it would be like all the new versions of the XIs

put them on my feet when I got home and had a little bit of room

so I will be gettin a 9.5

so to answer your questions they run a little bigger then the Space Jams

but if you have wide feet I would say go .5 up

If you like your shoes like me (snug) stay true to size

hope this helps some NTers

SMH at the dudes who dont wanna help out and stoneface or skim over the post.......thats whats NT is for SMH we a family!

thanks for the info fam. im a size 12 so i gotta 12.5 my feet are wide.
pimp.gif

champs in galleria houston still had some when i was there at noon, and my connect at hoh asked if i wanted another pair even though they said there "sold Out"

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

just put my 2nd pay on layaway i love RI, spot were i did it still have good sizes left to 
pimp.gif

im willing to drive out if you can let me know where this place is? also, are they selling it at retail? please message me!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People are selling 10 pairs for $250-$300 each? That's $2,500-$3,000 for a few hours worth of waiting in line.

More like a come up, rather than wasting time standing in line, & NOT getting them.

there's a difference between revenue and PROFIT....Profit= Revenue - cost

Retail+tax+shipping+paypal = around 205-215 (depending where you live and where you're shipping)

so if you're selling at 250 a pop, and it COSTS you $215 lets say (after shipping and fees), you make $35 a pair x10 which is $350...not bad for waiting in line 5+ hours? idk about tha...if you're spending retail+ tax on these,lets say $190 (on average) and you buy 10 pairs, thats $1,900...so if you make $350 by investing nearly $2k, thats less than 20% ROI (return on investment)....not worth the time or money IMO

I just got an e-mail from Nike regarding my order...

"We caught an error while processing these orders where some orders were not correctly labeled to ensure delivery by December 24th.

If you have received a shipping confirmation e-mail that indicated that your order was being shipped via UPS Ground, you can be assured that we have corrected this error and upgraded your order to Fedex Next Day Delivery. In these cases the tracking information shown on your account is no longer valid as we were unable to update the tracking number in our system so you will not be able to track this particular package.

The good news is your package is scheduled to arrive by December 24th. There is no further action required on your part.

Congratulations on receiving this limited item! We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday."

I thought they cancelled, lol. Nike's free next day air...niiice

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

for those asking bout the size

im a true 9.5

I wear a 9.5 in the 2001s

I wear a 10 in the CDP & Space Jams

so I copped a 10 in the Cool Greys thinking it would be like all the new versions of the XIs

put them on my feet when I got home and had a little bit of room

so I will be gettin a 9.5

so to answer your questions they run a little bigger then the Space Jams

but if you have wide feet I would say go .5 up

If you like your shoes like me (snug) stay true to size

hope this helps some NTers

SMH at the dudes who dont wanna help out and stoneface or skim over the post.......thats whats NT is for SMH we a family!

Thank you sir, Instead people doing a helpful post like this, they'd rather make a post using the same energy to tell us to search through pages to get info, hopefully i'll get mine tomorrow, I'll do a helpful post also.

My CrookedTounges order states the following:

Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, December 23, 2010, 3:28 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 22, 2010, 6:15 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 22, 2010, 1:34 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 21, 2010, 4:57 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Got the same e-mail from Nike... Imma be hawking the delivery dude tomorrow for sure. lol.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

My CrookedTounges order states the following:

Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, December 23, 2010, 3:28 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 22, 2010, 6:15 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 22, 2010, 1:34 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 21, 2010, 4:57 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
i never received an email with tracking or an update...I hope i get mine tonight or tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only got two for me. got lucky. shout out to karis my man. sorry bout the lighting and the picture quality. not a good camera haha

talked to a lady from ndc. we should be getting our orders tomorrow. shipping emails will go out later today.
nike sent the following email too, even tho it didn't apply to me because COOLGREY went through for me:

Hi xxxx,

Thank you for ordering the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey

pictures of the shoes and the line to get the shoes at bobcats arena.....looking at that line and the stock its going it was some butthurt people in line

Back
Top Bottom