Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha
I'm curious, but I doubt anything other than a refund.  I used Goo Gone to get rid of all my glue spots.  As for the chips, I'll just deal with it.
Yeah, I don't wanna return them either haha, well see what happens when they respond and just sent them pics over like they asked.
Let us know what happens, I'm curious.  Thanks!
They offered me 10% off my next NDC purchase, but im already a Nike employee so I don't know if it will work haha
But the email also said as many people were to guess no restocks on them
Wow.  I at least expected them to say send them back for a refund or a voucher even.
eyes.gif
Yeah, I will keep regardless just bummed with the outcome of them.

2m2icfr.jpg

got my pair the other day. Just walked into footlocker and they had many pairs left haha, I guess no one in Toronto cared about these.

Originally Posted by ruger04

Not sure if this has been done, but I prefer the grey shoelace.  What do you guys think?

I def like the grey shoe laces but prefer the OG style. I am sure you could dye the white laces grey and that would be
pimp.gif

white laces look better IMO. good contrast w/ the upper and matches the midsole, jumpman, etc.

grey laces kill the look of the shoe.

Not sure if this has been done, but I prefer the grey shoelace.  What do you guys think?

25e259fed37524ecfcfae74e71bf38b19a38cf1.pjpg

3ce150ec7746f9a98992308823d6705f11dedf2.pjpg

52825f6e85796410f03aedf627a2defd3ba2937.pjpg
maybe it's the lighting, but it looks more blue than grey. matches the the icy bottoms however.. until they turn yellow..

^^^ Only if that was the same around my way just walk in and cop with no hassle. But theres to many people copping these just cause others cop, just to show off and say " yea I got those grey space jams too". It gets me mad wen when dudes that never bought jay's before or know anything about them start buying jays , then when those dudes start hanging out with you, work with you, and they start to cop every shoe that's coming out with in the month, they start asking, are you gonna get these, those, and they always talking about jays at work when they never used to, until I started working there. You know who you are

Eeewwww!!!!!!!! Think I just threwup in my mouth.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those laces are horrible.

Maybe if you used big round grey laces, like the whites.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Eeewwww!!!!!!!! Think I just threwup in my mouth.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those laces are horrible.

Maybe if you used big round grey laces, like the whites.

thats wut i meant to say the 1st time around..fat gray laces is what i saw a few pages back..

Like many my order came in xmas eve from NDC. After seeing how things were supply was very very high. I could've gotten many pairs but chose to get only 2. If some people didnt get it that just means some didnt try hard because I went to 2 midnight releases and even in the morning saw some places in NYC that still had stock. Places like Houston I heard was crazy but NYC wasnt so bad. My cousin was able to get about 10 pairs from just HOH alone.

Originally Posted by triton3k

Like many my order came in xmas eve from NDC. After seeing how things were supply was very very high. I could've gotten many pairs but chose to get only 2. If some people didnt get it that just means some didnt try hard because I went to 2 midnight releases and even in the morning saw some places in NYC that still had stock. Places like Houston I heard was crazy but NYC wasnt so bad. My cousin was able to get about 10 pairs from just HOH alone.

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.

Houston + AJ11= A State Of Emergency

Only because this is the shadiest place, when it comes down to these type of releses.

They will bluntly tell you they are sold out of your size when there atleast 6 pairs stacked up on the counter behind them.

Hoodrats/ Ratchets work at alot the shoe stores here.

I will only buy at athletes foot.

i still find it ridiculous when ppl say the supply for these were limited.  The supply definitely were not limited, if everyone only bought 1 pair.  It only feels limited because everyone bought as many pair as they possibly get to create this hype that made these seem limited.
Tinker made them shine, Michael made them fly, You made them Iconic, Resell game made them fly off shelves.

Well, I got mine but my brother couldn't get his size. Apparently the store we went to sold 7 pair to a reseller when they were supposed to limit 1 per customer.

Back
Top Bottom