Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by mints

Dtrain12, the "your order has been despatched" email should contain a link that will take you to parcelforce.com and give you the status of your package. You can enter the EE number from there on usps.com to check the US site (I found out my package was in NY about 10 minutes before it was updated on parcelforce.com)

thank u trying now

I hope they have a release of the DMP XI's with the Gold tag at some point over the next two years though..........I think that would be the craziest AJXI release yet....

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Agreed with that. So lucky i live in a city that there are few sneakerheads.

That must be nice... you'll probably manage to grab 3/4 of the stocks of Concords next yr
laugh.gif
Finishline is the only spot that gets shoes though and only like 14 pairs.
grin.gif

Easy cop compared to other stories. Decided to buy these in fairfax, Va instead of my local spot. I had to help my friend switch dorms at gmu so we thought it would be better if we copped up there. Dudes were camping out at 10 pm for a 5 am release back at my local spot
30t6p3b.gif
We only had to wait about 5 min outside and about 30 min inside
pimp.gif
. Walked out with my pair a happy man. Will be doing the same next year, i cant f*ck with the cold weather

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

Mines too.

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Houston + AJ11= A State Of Emergency

Only because this is the shadiest place, when it comes down to these type of releses.

They will bluntly tell you they are sold out of your size when there atleast 6 pairs stacked up on the counter behind them.

Hoodrats/ Ratchets
work at alot the shoe stores here.

I will only buy at athletes foot.
roll.gif

It's true, though.
laugh.gif
Houston is a ghetto place. I was dieing watching that video.
roll.gif
same here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that lady eating the bag of chips and calling them "them new jordan tennis shoes"

The lady looked crazy as hell
roll.gif

Good thing i'm not experiencing that chaos out there
nerd.gif

The funny thing is that the mall they were at is not even in Houston. Thats Humble. I have not been out there in a while but thats supposed to be nice.

The should put on the next retro 11 release box this.

Tinker made them shine

Mike made them fly

houston heads made them deadly

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I am so suprised that the Cool Greys are reselling at a higher price than the Space Jams were a year ago.....
It's about the same resell price or less.  I sold the Space Jams for $355 on ebay last year around the same couple of days.
The fees are Higher, so unless you pull that $1 BIN/$300 shipping stuff then I see sellers making anywhere from $50-$70 if they purchased for retail. 

Hell ya, Im not from h-town but im about 2-3 hours south of it and belive me they do not play in that city. I remember goin to post up at Sharpstown Mall for the altitudes the first time they dropped and they broke both doors off tha damn hinge. When i got in to buy my shoes ol boy who worked at footaction was talkin bout how someone got killed for some XI's...cant remember if he said it was the cool greys or the red and white patent leather low XI. I knew then that H-town will put it down for them jays especially if they the patent leather joints. If u live in h-town and u post up at the hood +*% malls then i give u mad props. DOOONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN IN SCREWSTON TEXAS! merry swishmas to all NT heads and congrats on the young cats in h-town campin out in tha hood to get they kickz!

ok ok ok! damn stop branding h town as a horrible place to try to buy jays already! Just so happens that the news in h town (eye witness news) covered the madness that happens in every city. Yea we love jays in houston but no more than the next big city. F#@k! However damn every young person (including babies) in my family had these on at the family chistmas get together at my moms today. It was funny but sad. Wonder if that makes us ghetto as a whole. lol idk today was definetley cool and grey. Glad mostly everybody has good pairs. Im so pissed that I cant wear mines until I can find out if I can take em back and exchange. To those that have seen the previous pics I posted with the way off patent leather cuts, do u think I should go ahead and keep them or what? I know not having cool greys is not an option. so what would yall do in my situation?

So where it says tax free is that what its going to charge my card? I really wanted a size 13 but ended up with a 12 on release day

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

Mines too.
Same here, definitely looking forward to getting those as well.  European companies coming through FTW.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom