Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Reseller in my opinion help the game, but before you start blasting on me let me explain

Resellers boost the sales, which in turn boosts the demand, which in turn boosts the supply (Obviously it's not true for tier 0 or hyperstrikes, cause they're released with the intentions of being super limited anyways)

If they had a 1,000 pairs of Jordans for sale, but the 500 people in line only bought one to rock, that would leave 500 pairs left. That would show Nike that they wouldn't need to make that many pairs in the future to supply the demand.

Nike doesn't want to lose money so why would they make more pairs than needed?

This is just my opinion

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

I got extra pair in Atlanta without a problem.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Wow, is it that serious for these.

I was just on yahoo and:

[h2]TRENDING NOW[/h2]
  1. Seven Fishes
  2. Kobe Bryant
  3. Country Strong
  4. Gorillaz
  5. Cool Grey 11
  1. The Night Before…
  2. Pet adoption
  3. Interest rates
  4. Arms treaty
  5. Caribbean cruises
On friday twitter was trending Jordans, CoolGreys, ButYouGotThoseJsTho, Jordan 11
triton3k wrote:
Like many my order came in xmas eve from NDC. After seeing how things were supply was very very high. I could've gotten many pairs but chose to get only 2. If some people didnt get it that just means some didnt try hard because I went to 2 midnight releases and even in the morning saw some places in NYC that still had stock. Places like Houston I heard was crazy but NYC wasnt so bad. My cousin was able to get about 10 pairs from just HOH alone.

I agree. But it didnt take that hard to try to cop. 
I called ndc within the first few minutes and kept calling over and over and by 12:03 (est) I was on the phone.

Telling the lady my credit card info... Very easy. 

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Reseller in my opinion help the game, but before you start blasting on me let me explain

Resellers boost the sales, which in turn boosts the demand, which in turn boosts the supply (Obviously it's not true for tier 0 or hyperstrikes, cause they're released with the intentions of being super limited anyways)

If they had a 1,000 pairs of Jordans for sale, but the 500 people in line only bought one to rock, that would leave 500 pairs left. That would show Nike that they wouldn't need to make that many pairs in the future to supply the demand.

Nike doesn't want to lose money so why would they make more pairs than needed?

This is just my opinion
what about the people who weren't in line? the ones who can't get to the stores at release day and how do you know the other 500 pairs that weren't sold to those 500 people that were lined up won't sell out in the next few days that follow
grin.gif

i remember last year for the space jams i ordered from footaction and then they sent me an email sorry we are out of stock yada yada. and they gave me a 25 dollar gift card. wish i ordered from ndc last year i wouldve got em like how i got the cool greys this year.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

we can let this thread die now . Bring on the III and XIII Allstar

This. Read so many stories and saw so many pics in this thread that I felt like I had them before Fedex even delivered them. I just regret not ordering two. Had the opporunity to but deleted one from my NDC cart SMH. Onto the the III's.

i3wjcy.jpg

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

NDC had way more pairs of the CG's in stock than any other retailer, can someone verify that?

According to the lady I talked to on the phone from swoosh told me they got the more cool greys than any other shoes they stocked this year.

This is just word of mouth, so take it for what its worth

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Houston + AJ11= A State Of Emergency

Only because this is the shadiest place, when it comes down to these type of releses.

They will bluntly tell you they are sold out of your size when there atleast 6 pairs stacked up on the counter behind them.

Hoodrats/ Ratchets work at alot the shoe stores here.

I will only buy at athletes foot.
roll.gif

It's true, though.
laugh.gif
Houston is a ghetto place. I was dieing watching that video.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Resale on these is pretty insane from what I've seen so far and thats only after 2 days.
30t6p3b.gif

Majority of them is massive Shill Bidding going on...

The resell prices are around 250-350 max w/ legit bidders...

Anything over is some friend jacking up the price or some lunatic who has no sense and is desperate for a pair & can't find that 260-290 shipped price tag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Only because this is the shadiest place, when it comes down to these type of releses.

They will bluntly tell you they are sold out of your size when there atleast 6 pairs stacked up on the counter behind them.

Hoodrats/ Ratchets work at alot the shoe stores here.

roll.gif

It's true, though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
same here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that lady eating the bag of chips and calling them "them new jordan tennis shoes"

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Hoodrats/ Ratchets
work at alot the shoe stores here.

roll.gif

It's true, though.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
same here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that lady eating the bag of chips and calling them "them new jordan tennis shoes"

The lady looked crazy as hell
roll.gif

Good thing i'm not experiencing that chaos out there
nerd.gif

anyone got theirs from hanon shop.com yet? standard shipping
I dont see any tracking info in their mails

Dtrain12, the "your order has been despatched" email should contain a link that will take you to parcelforce.com and give you the status of your package. You can enter the EE number from there on usps.com to check the US site (I found out my package was in NY about 10 minutes before it was updated on parcelforce.com)

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

anyone got theirs from hanon shop.com yet? standard shipping
I dont see any tracking info in their mails
I haven't recieved a shipping confirmation email, just an email that said my order was processed.  I ordered on thursday morning.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Agreed with that. So lucky i live in a city that there are few sneakerheads.

That must be nice... you'll probably manage to grab 3/4 of the stocks of Concords next yr
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom