Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

23isback.com was always wack. even back in the day when they were nothing they were trying to pass off info as if it were their own, when they were straight stealing it from nt. later when people called them out they finally started giving credit. i guess i can't hate for them trying to make $ but IMO they were always wack.

the idiot in the video kept saying the shade of grey is different. obviously it's diff. cause he's using yellowazz 4/10 cg xi's. that 01 pair is a disgrace i've never seen one so yellow. a ds pair would look pretty on point to the re-retros i would imagine.

the '10's don't look too bad. the ice soles are a nice touch and separates them from the 01's but both are nice.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

blue soles make this shoe much better
agreed.  the grey and blue just work well together.  i passed on the OG's back when they first released, but i HAD to have these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

smh@people celebrating this thread reaching 500 pages, like they just made $500, and on another note, these aint being restocked, maybe returned pairs or cancelled pairs, no restock, it's done.
Best thing said in here for the last 20 pages

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://www.shelta.eu/prod...-xi-cool-gray-378037-001

Has a few sizes left NON EU customers get 20% off so about 210 shipped

Anyone ever order from this site before? They are legit right?

I wouldn't bother with those kind of sites

I'll stick to the credible/trust-worthy ones that i've heard of
roll.gif

Don't let these country bumkins discourage you. I have been to their actual store in Sweden. I remember them because they had the TB III's when i walked by their store. I know of alot of overseas shoe spots due to my Navy years and traveling the world with my pops. 

Thanks had me worried. I just want them for a good price

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

23isback.com was always wack. even back in the day when they were nothing they were trying to pass off info as if it were their own, when they were straight stealing it from nt. later when people called them out they finally started giving credit. i guess i can't hate for them trying to make $ but IMO they were always wack.
Agreed. I didn't even know this site was still around until I was in line waiting on my shoes on Wed. A bunch of young guys...my guess is b/w 15-19.... kept talking about 23isback.com, and if I got my cement 3's from there. I hadn't been to that site in years!!! But looking at it now, they're outrageous in regards to the CG's....and then they simply lack product!

How do you guys think the blue bottoms will hold up? They seem similar to the 2010 eggplants. I'm sure its purpose is to slow the yellowing process.

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by mints

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

U won't, there's a blizzard in NY

they are getting hit with 16-20 inches of snow.  nothing will be shipped out of there.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by mints

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

U won't, there's a blizzard in NY

they are getting hit with 16-20 inches of snow.  nothing will be shipped out of there.

glad it missed us in dc
pimp.gif

These sneakers are highly overrated and are not even that good. Thats just my opinion though. SMH.

It's funny for what people go through for sneakers sometimes. I understand some people actually like them but others just want to be cool and want to be looked at just because others hype them up.

Originally Posted by teg96

These sneakers are highly overrated and are not even that good. Thats just my opinion though. SMH.

I completly disagree with ur opinion. They are very comfy and stylish

Originally Posted by Snowman626

I respect your opinion. I love the Spacejams but cant believe the hype for these.

I'm in NYC right now, so much snow! It is suppose to stop tomorrow at around 6PM though. OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS WHEN MY SNEAKERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED AND OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE WINTER BREAK.

I respect your opinion. I love the Spacejams but cant believe the hype for these.

I thought he meant the 11's in general

No i meant these Cool Grey 11's. Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

No i meant these Cool Grey 11's. Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

No problem. but I always defend what mj accomplished the season of the 11s..

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

and none of them are og?
They don't have to be OG for him to enjoy and love his sneakers. These are the types of people that ruin everything for some people sometimes.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the idiot in the video kept saying the shade of grey is different. obviously it's diff. cause he's using yellowazz 4/10 cg xi's. that 01 pair is a disgrace i've never seen one so yellow. a ds pair would look pretty on point to the re-retros i would imagine.

the '10's don't look too bad. the ice soles are a nice touch and separates them from the 01's but both are nice.

WRONG... #NOSHADE BUT I HAVE THE 2010'S AND THE 01 CG XI'S WHICH I WORE ONCE THIS YEAR IN THE SUMMER FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THE SHADES OF GREY ARE TRULY DIFFERENT. HONESTLY THE ONLY THING THAT THREW THE SHOE OFF WAS THE LOW PATENT CUT IN THE BACK OF THE SHOE..ANY OTHER CHANGES ARE NO BIG DEAL

Back
Top Bottom