Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://www.shelta.eu/prod...-xi-cool-gray-378037-001

Has a few sizes left NON EU customers get 20% off so about 210 shipped

Anyone ever order from this site before? They are legit right?

I wouldn't bother with those kind of sites

I'll stick to the credible/trust-worthy ones that i've heard of
roll.gif

Just tried my pair on.  Anyone else's squeak?

Been awhile since I un DS'd a pair of XI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by mints

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

U won't, there's a blizzard in NY

Did they email you with a tracking num?? I havent received one

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Damn that yellow sole sucks

i actually felt like when my og CGs yellowed they looked better than the space jams, columbias and concords after they had yellowed.

As far as yellowing is concerned on the Space jams, Concords, Columbia, and CG's....I will say that the CG's were the most presentable kick with the yellowing soles.......I think it has to do with the contrast of Grey and yellow on the color wheel......plus the tones are not too stark a contrast...

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

blue soles make this shoe much better

The blue soles make the shoe much better huh! Tell me, from a certain perspective, would there be any chance of the blue tints getting yellowish.

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by mints

My hanon order is in New York as of this afternoon. Hopefully it clears customs at some point tonight so it can be in New Orleans for Monday, if not I'll probably get them on Tuesday.

U won't, there's a blizzard in NY
looks as if everyones hanon order is at the same place.

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://www.shelta.eu/prod...-xi-cool-gray-378037-001

Has a few sizes left NON EU customers get 20% off so about 210 shipped

Anyone ever order from this site before? They are legit right?

I wouldn't bother with those kind of sites

I'll stick to the credible/trust-worthy ones that i've heard of
roll.gif

Don't let these country bumkins discourage you. I have been to their actual store in Sweden. I remember them because they had the TB III's when i walked by their store. I know of alot of overseas shoe spots due to my Navy years and traveling the world with my pops. 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

rape award of the year goes to www.23isback.com

goodness gracious
this is with evry release. they want a arm n a leg even if the shoes are sittin on shelves. Its crzy cuz the 1st place alotta ppl go is to 23isback w/o checkin other sites or stores. if they dnt know how to tell if a site is legit or fake then this is there spot. alotta ppl go here cuz they here alotta ppl talk about it and they will be "cool" when they say i got these from 23isback.

I honestly hope JB produces even more Concords than they did these. It's the kind of shoe that should have plenty to go around, as long as quality doesn't take a hit in the process. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to easily get one, even 2 if they want. If I were JB that's what I'd do.. there's just no way you can lose with this shoe. #%@$ it, produce more than any other GR that year.. there's no questioning the demand.
There were plenty of the CG's to go around, just that demand was extremely high...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Because of the selling ^

Wrong.... because of a dumb !#% who thought he was ghetto and was trying to punk people because they bought the SJ and he couldnt pick up a pair. It was alot of drama
pimp.gif
back on topic

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I honestly hope JB produces even more Concords than they did these. It's the kind of shoe that should have plenty to go around, as long as quality doesn't take a hit in the process. Everyone that wants a pair should be able to easily get one, even 2 if they want. If I were JB that's what I'd do.. there's just no way you can lose with this shoe. #%@$ it, produce more than any other GR that year.. there's no questioning the demand.
There were plenty of the CG's to go around, just that demand was extremely high...
people realize that theres money to be had with these type of releases and people will actually pay tons of money over retail just to get them, thus encouraging more people to resell
30t6p3b.gif
 the Concords may be even be harder to get next year
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom