Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

and none of them are og?
They don't have to be OG for him to enjoy and love his sneakers. These are the types of people that ruin everything for some people sometimes.
sick.gif

I bought into the hype for these shoes but after seeing them in person prior to release date at a local finishline I knew I needed these.

Ay peeps, y'all should go to youtube.com, there's like a lot of videos of sneakerheads showin' off their Cool Grey XI's. That's kind of interesting, but I find it kind of dope to see people showin off Jordan kicks on youtube. Y'all should go and check the vids out.

I just saw an auction on the bay finish for 237.00 free shipping size 11.So if you think about it that reseller is not making much profit if you paid retail with all the ebay fees do the math.so I'm happy these resellers are not making much

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

I'm glad that eastbay and the finishline glitch came through for me, especially since I live in a small town in eastern Oregon. Haha.
nerd.gif

Baker City?
La Grande?
Pendleton? 

Lol I've passed thru eastern OR a few times for work and driving up to Portland/ Seattle.   
I live in La Grande.  There is maybe 1 place in Boise (2.5 hours away) and I don't think anywhere in Tri-cities in WA.  So, I'd have to go to Portland (4-5 hours) to sit in a line the day before the release.  So glad I got through with the Finishline glitch and to Eastbay.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

I'm glad that eastbay and the finishline glitch came through for me, especially since I live in a small town in eastern Oregon. Haha.
nerd.gif

Baker City?
La Grande?
Pendleton? 

Lol I've passed thru eastern OR a few times for work and driving up to Portland/ Seattle.   
I live in La Grande.  There is maybe 1 place in Boise (2.5 hours away) and I don't think anywhere in Tri-cities in WA.  So, I'd have to go to Portland (4-5 hours) to sit in a line the day before the release.  So glad I got through with the Finishline glitch and to Eastbay.
happy.gif
Dudes in Boise told me that they didn't get them.  At least at Boise Towne Square Mall... not sure if Nampa FTL got them, but I doubt it.  Like I said earlier, these weren't available in Idaho at all.

Is $240 shipped a good price for the Cool Grey's, I missed the release date because I was out of the country and I'm looking to buy these for a decent price.

Originally Posted by nycshoehead

Is $240 shipped a good price for the Cool Grey's, I missed the release date because I was out of the country and I'm looking to buy these for a decent price.

That's a pretty fair price

Probably one of the lowest price i have seen offered

I would take it considering that resellers are asking for 260+

Originally Posted by nycshoehead

When you factor in shipping, which is usually a minimum of atleast 10-15 bucks, you are getting them for $225ish, and after taxes they were $190 (I know not for everyone, but for me) so you aren't paying that much over retail

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Because of the selling ^

Wrong.... because of a dumb !#% who thought he was ghetto and was trying to punk people because they bought the SJ and he couldnt pick up a pair. It was alot of drama
pimp.gif
back on topic
Wrong again, its because dudes started flaming my dude in Nebraska because of his avy. Then everybody and they babymama started jumping in, next thing u know 2 hrs later... Locked ! 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

rape award of the year goes to www.23isback.com

goodness gracious
those guys are always taxing; even on shoes that aren't even sold out or in high demand. I remember they were charging like $180 for the laker VI's for a good min. smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

These kicks made me jump a little higher for real. Much better cushion than the 01 version
I believe you, just ask Gary Neal
laugh.gif

jr-smith-huge-dunk1.jpg

J.R. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My friend copped 3 pairs of the cg's and was flipping them for retail + $10+shipping. Wasn't looking for a profit but just to help people out who missed out and didnt get raped by the re-sellers.

Regardless, im in love with them, plan on getting the concords next christmas season. And getting some other 11's in the break between them. Aiming for the spacejams.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My friend copped 3 pairs of the cg's and was flipping them for retail + $10+shipping. Wasn't looking for a profit but just to help people out who missed out and didnt get raped by the re-sellers.

Regardless, im in love with them, plan on getting the concords next christmas season. And getting some other 11's in the break between them. Aiming for the spacejams.

Can't go wrong with any of the XIs

Back
Top Bottom