Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Sooo I ordered a pair off NDC on the 23rd and I haven't been charged.

Am I the only one?
nerd.gif
Have you received the shoes yet though?
I was in the same boat. Until this morning.

Ups tracking tells me that they are out for delivery already. 

And should arrive anytime today. So keep checking your banking. 

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Anybody still wondering about their Finishline Mobile order...
Its better to email than call.

I emailed them my confirmation number questioning the order, and they hit me back with 2 tracking numbers 
pimp.gif

I called. They seem to finally be fulfilling the rest of the orders placed via the mobile app today.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Grown men look childish with fitted's on. No h o mo. It's just my opinion though so birds, don't get your feathers ruffled.
Ok this statement is probably the dumbest this year, I can't see anyone topping it before the end of the year neither. Fitted caps are worn in baseball, majority of the players are "grown men" A hat is a hat, I could understand if a grown man was wearing a durag under it, but a hat has no age limit to it, most of the coaches and coaching staff look way over their 40's.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Grown men look childish with fitted's on. No h o mo. It's just my opinion though so birds, don't get your feathers ruffled.
Ok this statement is probably the dumbest this year, I can't see anyone topping it before the end of the year neither. Fitted caps are worn in baseball, majority of the players are "grown men" A hat is a hat, I could understand if a grown man was wearing a durag under it, but a hat has no age limit to it, most of the coaches and coaching staff look way over their 40's.

Word up to Rickey Henderson

Originally Posted by sfcpollo

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

my hanon shop order for the cool greys just says Processed, is the next step say shipped and gives tracking?

Mine says processed too.  I called them a couple of hours ago and they said they are waiting on the restock which is going to happen around jan 10.  So i guess we have to wait until then.... but they assured me that my pair is reserved.... i shall see
Im waiting on the restock myself, jan 10 will most work for me, 4 days before my bday. i hope it doesnt take forever to receive them. seeing that they are being shipped express  priority

Need a lil help here. For all those that ordered from CT and had their shipping confirmation on Monday 12/20/2010. Did all of you get your shoes?

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

This is what my tracking says. I am only looking for ppl who might have had their shoes shipped on the same exact plane. Those who dont have the exact same tracking status, need not reply.

Thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Do you guys think prices on these will increase? Thinking about pulling the trigger on ebay. Seems like prices have dropped. I remember the Space Jams being ridiculous after release....still are.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by sfcpollo

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

my hanon shop order for the cool greys just says Processed, is the next step say shipped and gives tracking?

Mine says processed too.  I called them a couple of hours ago and they said they are waiting on the restock which is going to happen around jan 10.  So i guess we have to wait until then.... but they assured me that my pair is reserved.... i shall see
Im waiting on the restock myself, jan 10 will most work for me, 4 days before my bday. i hope it doesnt take forever to receive them. seeing that they are being shipped express  priority
I'm waiting too, Really Hoping they come thru... On the bright side my FNL order is scheduled to come tomorrow

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Do you guys think prices on these will increase? Thinking about pulling the trigger on ebay. Seems like prices have dropped. I remember the Space Jams being ridiculous after release....still are.
nah i don't think they will increase for awhile so many were produced. Space jams around this time last yr. in sz 12 were still moving for like $330+ easy
sick.gif
....I was holding out on them for the longest.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by weapen12

no restock on FNL

That was a given considering the mobile app mess.
what became of those orders?did they go through from the mobile site?
Just got shipping email for my 2 orders, plus my SNS comes today, so FNL came through.  1 to rock 2 to get rid off.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Need a lil help here. For all those that ordered from CT and had their shipping confirmation on Monday 12/20/2010. Did all of you get your shoes?

Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN

This is what my tracking says. I am only looking for ppl who might have had their shoes shipped on the same exact plane. Those who dont have the exact same tracking status, need not reply.

Thanks for any help.
Eddo... how do you get tracking on that DPD UK site?

I enter the tracking number and it rejects my code.

But i won't know if i've received my shoes until i get home tomorrow - still on vacation.

Yikes. 

Originally Posted by BinYe

Detailed Results:

Thanks for any help.

But i won't know if i've received my shoes until i get home tomorrow - still on vacation.

Yikes. 

I have the same status as Eddo.  But try using your Tracking # on USPS.com and see what it says.

Detailed Results:

Thanks for any help.

Yikes. 

The DPD website is wrong.  Use your tracking number on USPS.com
or Parcelforce.co.uk

Originally Posted by asu42

Looks like USPS tried to deliver my order form CT today but left note with tracking number asking me to sign for them

uh oh...

just called home and my cuzzin who lives across the street says he doesn't see a package.

not good. i ain't goin home to this...

edit:

Detailed Results:
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:52 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][/table]

i hope that's a good thing. lol

Looks like USPS tried to deliver my order form CT today but left note with tracking number asking me to sign for them

uh oh...

just called home and my cuzzin who lives across the street says he doesn't see a package.

y would he see a package if there was a sig required?
embarassed.gif

Atleast you guys are getting packages -___________-.   And BinYe your says exactly what mine says, lol.  They should've been in the US by now, smh.

Originally Posted by bigj505

uh oh...

y would he see a package if there was a sig required?
embarassed.gif

Why don't you grab that pen you use to write love letters with
and sign your name across my heart?

Give me something to fall asleep to... Poet McDreamy.

*sighs*

uh oh...

edit:

Detailed Results:
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:52 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][/table]

i hope that's a good thing. lol

Not a good thing at all.  You in the same boat as me and bigworld.  Ours were first to get shipped, and none of ours have arrived yet.  While everyone has gotten theirs.........pretty sure there is a chance the plane that carried ours had an accident....

You guys need to remember that Christmas just passed so shipping has been insane, especially when you're ordering packages from Europe.

With that said, I just got my package from Crooked Tongues..I ordered mine the Friday before Christmas Eve so it's been exactly 7 Business Days..They came through so I'm not complaining...Quality on these are possibly the worst of the recent Jordan XI releases (CDP, Anniversary, Space Jam) but it's whatever..I'm not planning to wear mine for awhile so if I change my mind down the road I'll just sell em

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You guys need to remember that Christmas just passed so shipping has been insane, especially when you're ordering packages from Europe.

With that said, I just got my package from Crooked Tongues..I ordered mine the Friday before Christmas Eve so it's been exactly 7 Business Days..They came through so I'm not complaining...Quality on these are possibly the worst of the recent Jordan XI releases (CDP, Anniversary, Space Jam) but it's whatever..I'm not planning to wear mine for awhile so if I change my mind down the road I'll just sell em
Did your Tracking Information ever update though?

Back
Top Bottom