Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eddo1005 wrote:
were u tracking it on USPS.com?
When CT sent me my tracking info, they sent the wrong tracking number.  The number they gave me included an extra number(1), i had to figure out that on my own.  The site that they tell you track at(DPD) is also incorrect.  They use parcelforce.co.uk.  So i am really confused as to what is going on.  Pissed off too.
I actually just checked now and it was updated via USPS but it still says OUT FOR DELIVERY even though I already recieved them..I'm guessing there are still a lot of late shipments from the holidays so there tracking info isn't up to date yet

My order was one of the first batch that CT shipped out, and there are a few of us in the same batch that have not received any shoes whatsoever.  Worst yet, is that the tracking number provided has not been updated at all past 21st.  Some ppl who have had their shoes shipped out later than mine have already received their shoes, so there must be something wrong that is going on.

i said i wouldnt order from eastbay again if that becomes a common problem...but after reading that response
%*!% eastbay!! lol

Well I had anniversaries and concords at one point, but got rid of them both. Anniversaries really didn't grow on me and I got an offer I couldn't refuse on my concords. Anyway, this is what I got left. breds are vnds, sjs are vnds (only yellowing, no creases or anything), cg DS

3amigosr.jpg

I picked up my pair yesterday from my connect (FTL). Problem is, on one of my shoes, there is a little yellowing. These are from Footlocker, anyone else seen this? I am tempted to take em back. I will post pics when I have a second.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eddo1005 wrote:
were u tracking it on USPS.com?
When CT sent me my tracking info, they sent the wrong tracking number.  The number they gave me included an extra number(1), i had to figure out that on my own.  The site that they tell you track at(DPD) is also incorrect.  They use parcelforce.co.uk.  So i am really confused as to what is going on.  Pissed off too.
I actually just checked now and it was updated via USPS but it still says OUT FOR DELIVERY even though I already recieved them..I'm guessing there are still a lot of late shipments from the holidays so there tracking info isn't up to date yet

My order was one of the first batch that CT shipped out, and there are a few of us in the same batch that have not received any shoes whatsoever.  Worst yet, is that the tracking number provided has not been updated at all past 21st.  Some ppl who have had their shoes shipped out later than mine have already received their shoes, so there must be something wrong that is going on.
got my pair from CT 
pimp.gif

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.

Originally Posted by bigj505

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.
sick.gif
you saw some guy had a pair with the label stitched upside down?! smh at JB..
tired.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
im not tripping tooooooo bad tho. i mean i guess it wont matter once i wear them. 1/2 tempted to see if i can get a reduction off of my pair since its defective. you can also see the label doesnt match up with the 3rd lace hole. glad this pair was for me anyways because it wouldnt sell for crap. dudes would think they were fake or bgrades from overseas.

^^^
laugh.gif
im not tripping tooooooo bad tho. i mean i guess it wont matter once i wear them. 1/2 tempted to see if i can get a reduction off of my pair since its defective. you can also see the label doesnt match up with the 3rd lace hole. glad this pair was for me anyways because it wouldnt sell for crap. dudes would think they were fake or bgrades from overseas.

Damn, thats all I can say. It wouldnt hurt to hit up finishline. Send them those pics. In the end all they can say is no. That last pic is the worst.

If any of you guys find these in your local FTL's, ask them what kinda discount they can give you to take them all of their hands. I got a ridiculous deal at my local FL for buying all they had left. Manager told me she needed to move them ASAP so that they can keep getting retro's and limited releases. I am already lining up purchasing all 30-40 pairs of concords they're putting in for.

yea i mean i can take them to my local finishline to see whats good.
i know they were gonna discount an infrared pack because they had mismatched pairs. left shoe was a 9 and the right shoe was a 10 on both pairs.
wonder if they will show me love on these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rightguard

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

If it were me, I would still call customer service and speak to a supervisor. If still no resolution, I'd write a old school handwritten letter to corporate.

Well, Eastbay just lost at least one customer. Inexcusable.
        SORRY EASTBAYREP.. but thats not good business at all.. customer paid $175+tax/shipping for shoes and he cant even get the shoe box??
        what if it got caught in the rain and it got wet or something?...  Thank God I'm not your customer... i'll Make sure ii'll let my peoples know DO NOT buy from Eastbay.. period

My regular order from the night of the release from FinishLine still says processing. Its not the mobile order, regular website order. Does it still say processing for anyone else? Does anyone know what this means?

yea i mean i can take them to my local finishline to see whats good.
i know they were gonna discount an infrared pack because they had mismatched pairs. left shoe was a 9 and the right shoe was a 10 on both pairs.
wonder if they will show me love on these
laugh.gif

please tell me thats not your only pair.. id be tight if i ended up with just that one, ill go ape $!#! on eastbay

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't
able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make
sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't
have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.
  Sorry for any
inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

If it were me, I would still call customer service and speak to a supervisor. If still no resolution, I'd write a old school handwritten letter to corporate.

Well, Eastbay just lost at least one customer. Inexcusable.
        SORRY EASTBAYREP.. but thats not good business at all.. customer paid $175+tax/shipping for shoes and he cant even get the shoe box??
        what if it got caught in the rain and it got wet or something?...  Thank God I'm not your customer... i'll Make sure ii'll let my peoples know DO NOT buy from Eastbay.. period

I just hope that this is an isolated case. Eastbay's reply is ridiculous. Or else you're loosing a lot of customers including me...

Originally Posted by niles187

was anyone in something like this for the cool grys http://yfrog.com/n8vdbz

Nope, was first in line with my boy and little by little as it got late more and more heads showed up. By the morning only about less than 20 peeps showed up, unfortunately there were only 2 of each size up to size 11, the rest the store only had one size each.
tired.gif
 BUT, I got my size the rest is history. Had a good time hanging out for this release, can't wait for next Christmas release mayhem, which I know will be more chaotic across the U.S.A
laugh.gif

this is how it was by 6am... it was posted in previous pages on RD.

The results, my girl still wrapped them up for christmas since it was a gift from her lol...anywho..so crispy!

laugh.gif

one of my shoes is exactly the same, i was wondering what the hell was wrong with it

I wasnt home so ups threw my pair from fnl on my patio. Lol. I live on the second floor. Good for them there was nothing fragile in there.

Who would have thunk it? My orders from Finishline mobile early release day actually went through!

I was skeptical and didn't count on it until I saw the package this afternoon.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

Same response I got when they sent me the Pearl Foams in a tattered box, the box had half a lid, the side of the box was eaten away, like they had their inventory in a goat reserve, luckily the sneakers was intact, but I was told by an Eastbay Rep to call Nike, I had spare boxes here, but it was the principal, and seeing these 11's boxes are so nicely made, I could see the anger when you receive it mangled, what happened to double boxing Eastbay? someone should call the better buisness bureau, you probably won't get a new box, but atleast it might push them into using more sufficent packaging methods.

i wish i took pics.  i just took my pair back.  wore them for 4 hours and the side of the shoe split open.  now im going to have to pay reseller prices damnit! ughh maybe ill just look for a blk/red xi pair.

Little off topic but last year I ordered the White/Red XII and found a dead mouse with the worse smell as the poor guy tried to eat his way out of the bag packaging. The box and shoes were full of waste. They exchanged the shoes for me since they didn't sell out right away but it's always better to call, the e-mail response team is not very friendly there. I was told via e-mail I would have to pay for return shipping etc but over the phone I got it all squared away.

Back
Top Bottom