Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Nah I checked my tracking last night and it didn't even have any info up yet...However, not to scare people or anything, but the CT pairs MIGHT be B Grades that got passed as A grades because the Carbon Fiber on my pair looks a little off..They feel like Carbon Fiber so I know they're not fakes, plus everything else on them is on point..But the Carbon Fiber pattern looks a little slanted, and the foam between the clear soles and the patent leather have a few messed up areas.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You guys need to remember that Christmas just passed so shipping has been insane, especially when you're ordering packages from Europe.

With that said, I just got my package from Crooked Tongues..I ordered mine the Friday before Christmas Eve so it's been exactly 7 Business Days..They came through so I'm not complaining...Quality on these are possibly the worst of the recent Jordan XI releases (CDP, Anniversary, Space Jam) but it's whatever..I'm not planning to wear mine for awhile so if I change my mind down the road I'll just sell em
I thought about that, but its just doesnt add up.  Just about everyone's order from CT have arrived, and lot of these orders were shipped out later than mine.  Plus my tracking status hasnt been updated since december 21st.............at least tell me if it made it to customs or not, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo.  No updates whatsoever.  Its fuked up.

got my pair from the wifey!!!! been telling her i wanted a pair for the past six months then said i'll skip them cuz we need to save money for the holidays. and yet she surprised me and paid $250 from craigslist after not finding anything online. that is true love!!!!

mite have to skip all releases next year to get her a ring now............

Nah I checked my tracking last night and it didn't even have any info up yet...However, not to scare people or anything, but the CT pairs MIGHT be B Grades that got passed as A grades because the Carbon Fiber on my pair looks a little off..They feel like Carbon Fiber so I know they're not fakes, plus everything else on them is on point..But the Carbon Fiber pattern looks a little slanted, and the foam between the clear soles and the patent leather have a few messed up areas.

were u tracking it on USPS.com?
When CT sent me my tracking info, they sent the wrong tracking number.  The number they gave me included an extra number(1), i had to figure out that on my own.  The site that they tell you track at(DPD) is also incorrect.  They use parcelforce.co.uk.  So i am really confused as to what is going on.  Pissed off too.

eddo1005 wrote:
were u tracking it on USPS.com?
When CT sent me my tracking info, they sent the wrong tracking number.  The number they gave me included an extra number(1), i had to figure out that on my own.  The site that they tell you track at(DPD) is also incorrect.  They use parcelforce.co.uk.  So i am really confused as to what is going on.  Pissed off too.

I actually just checked now and it was updated via USPS but it still says OUT FOR DELIVERY even though I already recieved them..I'm guessing there are still a lot of late shipments from the holidays so there tracking info isn't up to date yet

Maybe you just received a bad pair. Everything about my CT pair looks better than my release day footaction pair. Perhaps I got lucky.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Finally got some time to take comparison pics between my early release and release pair

Pair I bought from Footlocker is on the left and the early release pair I bought from NT''er in November on the right.

Nice pics bro. They look hot!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rightguard

EASTBAY RAY WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

we are looking for him in the kobe and lebron thread!!!!
laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I guess he don't want to answer why his employer sent my boy his cool grey's in a box found laying around the warehouse.
I was sent a message from the rep and this is what he had to say about not getting a box for those who wanted to know.

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to guarantee the packaging for any items that we provide.  We make sure that the item is shipped such that it is not damaged, but we don't have a system in place that lets us guarantee shoeboxes.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

If it were me, I would still call customer service and speak to a supervisor. If still no resolution, I'd write a old school handwritten letter to corporate.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Maybe you just received a bad pair. Everything about my CT pair looks better than my release day footaction pair. Perhaps I got lucky.
Could be man...I'm not gonna make a scene over a few blemishes on a sneaker..I wear all my shoes so eventually they would get creased or whatever so I'm not too worried..At the end of the day, they're just shoes

The UPS guy just drop off my FNL order! Shoes are perfect and they were well packed. Glad that nothing got damaged because of the snow storm in Northeast! Happy New Year everyone! I can see the upper part of the shoes will get crease up easily after a couple wear but that's fine, as soon as the weather clears up a little, I will start rocking them.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.
If it were me, I would still call customer service and speak to a supervisor. If still no resolution, I'd write a old school handwritten letter to corporate.
Shoeboxes are part of the item that they are selling. Especially since these came in a special packaging. I'd be FUMING and demand a refund of some part, since you received an incomplete shipment. That's the worst response I've ever heard from a CSR, and another reason why I never do business with Eastbay. Them clowns pull stuff like their checkout system and this... Better Business Bureau, corporate, anyone else that could be involved would be hearing from me.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

EastbayRep

on_line.gif
173 Points
Hi there,

EastbayRep - Ryan
SMH at this response.

Well, Eastbay just lost at least one customer. Inexcusable.

my boxes always come crispy from Eastbay cause i get that box protection
sometimes you have to spend that little extra to insure you get what you want
but thats just me ill even buy for next day air so the shiping carrier wont have my box long
cause i know how ups & fed ex & post office treat boxes from time 2 time
hold up im reading it again you saying your homey was sent "wrong box" ???
if that was the case the distro company which is nike did that

Well I will now no longer order from eastbay. That was a poor way to handle things, make that 2 customers lost. There is no way in my mind I can risk ordering a pair of Jordans and not get the actual shoe box. Having the original everything makes things special.

Nah. I stood outside the store, first in line haha. Never did any running. More like sitting, pacing, iphone ipod app listening waiting

Finally got my e-mail shipping comfirmation from finishline.. I tried calling yesterday and the answer machine said that their phone line was disconnected so I wrote them an e-mail and i got the comfirmation today

So, i'm gonna ask a question that's been asking quite a few times but haven't really found a solid consistent answer... Has anyone who has had DS Space Jams, DS Concords, DS Cool Greys took out the paper to keep them from turning yellow? I want to hear clear answers from experience, not opinions. I've tried both ways, but I wore mine Space Jams so I can't tell the difference. I've seen pictures of Cool Grey's 2010 turning yellow already after a wear, i've also noticed my LeBrons Playoffs are turning clear instead of that blue tint and they have been stored since April in the box... So I want to know any tips or strategies to preserve the blue. I have multiple Cool Grey's, that's why i'd like to know how to store the second pair.

So, i'm gonna ask a question that's been asking quite a few times but haven't really found a solid consistent answer... Has anyone who has had DS Space Jams, DS Concords, DS Cool Greys took out the paper to keep them from turning yellow? I want to hear clear answers from experience, not opinions. I've tried both ways, but I wore mine Space Jams so I can't tell the difference. I've seen pictures of Cool Grey's 2010 turning yellow already after a wear, i've also noticed my LeBrons Playoffs are turning clear instead of that blue tint and they have been stored since April in the box... So I want to know any tips or strategies to preserve the blue. I have multiple Cool Grey's, that's why i'd like to know how to store the second pair.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.
Terrible analogy.

Pizza Hut analogy is wrong because in the same case as buddy's shoes, say the delivery boy dropped the box of pizza on the
ground right outside your doorstep and your pizza landed right on the concrete.
Now is that Pizza Hut's fault or the delivery boy's fault? 

You sir are a ******.

Back
Top Bottom