Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

double box is not the standard? wow thats crazy if my shoes from eastbay dont come double boxed imma take a pee on the shoes and return them

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm debating whether i should keep the pair that is extra blue or the ones that aren't too blue.

Post some pics.  I wanna see the difference.

And to the Eastbay rep, just give the dude a $50 dollar gift card.  Hell, I'd ship someone my box right now for $50. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks because they decide to stop buying from eastbay that they will lose out. Someone else will gladly take your place as a customer.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We can't necessarily say for sure whether the box was missing when shipped out or damaged in transit. But even in cases where a box is damaged or not available on our warehouse end, we don't really have the option of contacting customers before sending the package out for a variety of reasons, at least for items like this.

Our warehouse is located in a different facility from our call center. As well, due to the limited availability of these shoes and the high demand, we end up in a position where the choice is to either send the shoe without the box or to cancel the order and not send it at all. Because of this, we will sometimes have to send an order without the packaging rather than canceling a customer's order entirely without warning. We do our very best to send out our customers' orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, so we don't keep them hanging. Then, if a customer decides they definitely do not want their item without the box, they do have the option of returning it. If you'd like to do so, Caliking03, we can cover the return shipping since this was not your fault. I apologize for not providing that option earlier.

However, while I can't provide a list at the moment (I can try to see if I am able to get one for you guys), we are looking into alternate solutions to the issue. For the Defining Moments Package, for example, we allowed customers to order a double box service.  We have also begun to apply double boxes to our shipments as much as possible. This mainly just lets us avoid packages being damaged in transit, though, and not 100% of the time.  It's not the ideal solution, but please rest assured that we will not forget this issue and continue to look into new ideas to address it.

EastbayRep - Ryan

So, Eastbay knowingly sends out products without original packaging. How do they accept them from the vendor without one. Then put them into regular inventory at the same price point as those with original packaging. So to max profits they just send it out to the customer half massed. Then say "SIKE we didn't mean to send it out like that" after the customer complains. Now they say you need to pay extra to guarantee double boxing, when other customers are getting it for free. COME ON EASTBAY. CAN YOU STOP BENDING US OVER AND LONG STROKING W/O THE PROPER REACH AROUND.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EAStBAY SUCKS. With all this Eastbay packaging stuff i remembered they still have not emailed me my 25% Gold Club Code from October. I called once and the girl said sorry that I would get it in 7-10 days and that was back in November now the guy I just called said that they don't email them that I need to call in and get it.

Not too mention they cant get my shipping address right. I am glad I didn't go through Eastbay to get the cool greys cause they may have gotten shipped to my old address.

I say that because thats where my gold club hoodie went after I updated my account.
Same here....never received my discount code either....I'm very disapointed in the way Eastbay handled this situation.  You get no call in a situation like this, but if they needed to verify billing info or payment method, you can bet your +%* they would contact you.....NO EXCUSES.  THIS IS BAD BUSINESS. SMH

Damn yeah they have called me for every purchased I have made with them this year. I understand the reasoning behind it and appreciate it but, not over the same thing every time.

stopped messing with eastbay ever since their fakakta timer kept messing up

the first couple times they used it, it wasnt that bad and u got ur turn in the ACTUAL time it originally said
then all of a sudden youd get a countdown for 12 minutes, next thing u know it goes up to 20, then 45 then 2 hours.. w t F

u expect me to sit around and wait for this timer when all the other sites are selling out left and right only to get a "sorry we're out of stock" message?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks because they decide to stop buying from eastbay that they will lose out. Someone else will gladly take your place as a customer.

This.After the hassle I went through just to get a pair, I know they aren't even blinking at a few sneakerheads boycotting them.

Man I really love these shoes but they will be going back. Got my package today, examined it & seen that the patent leather on the left shoe was a bit higher than the right one as a matter of fact the shoe seems to be cut totally different smh. I try not to crab about shoes but when I pay $200 for a pair they better be perfect. F*#% that!

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Man I really love these shoes but they will be going back. Got my package today, examined it & seen that the patent leather on the left shoe was a bit higher than the right one as a matter of fact the shoe seems to be cut totally different smh. I try not to crab about shoes but when I pay $200 for a pair they better be perfect. F*#% that!

I'm sure if you resell them instead of sending them back you can make a pretty penny and find a pair in your size.

laugh.gif

Eastbay is not the only company to sell shoes. I got both my Cool Greys from the UK and got better service from them, than I have ever gotten from any of the Eastbay (FTL,FTA,CHP) companies. So if someone wants to take my place a pay full price for less than what everyone else is getting by all means don't let me stop you.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Eastbay is not the only company to sell shoes. I got both my Cool Greys from the UK and got better service from them, than I have ever gotten from any of the Eastbay (FTL,FTA,CHP) companies. So if someone wants to take my place a pay full price for less than what everyone else is getting by all means don't let me stop you.
^^exactly...i rather spend my money with a business that provides better service instead of taking a chance with lame %%+ eastbay  
i wont support a business that cant even handle a single order

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

laugh.gif

This.After the hassle I went through just to get a pair, I know they aren't even blinking at a few sneakerheads boycotting them.
you think like many failed CEO's

laugh.gif
QFT. Unfortunately this is the case. Those douches can care less if a select group from a sneaker forum boycott. It's just like the whole boycott JB argument. Unfortunately, there is always someone else that will gladly take your spot.

I still haven't purchased anything from Eastbay in years. I hated the fact that they don't have the common courtesy to even double box your shoes. Nike.com always double boxes my stuff. Regardless if it's just a T-Shirt or if it's 5 pairs of shoes. Logistically, it just makes sense.

I don't think it's fair to blame Ryan or Ray. They are CSR's. They are just doing their job. That response was directly from the book.

But to ship out shoes without a box like that,
mad.gif
. Better to dial up the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.

Originally Posted by jones23me

my boy tryna resell his size nine for $230.. i really think he the middle man me... i dont really need em bcuz im good with the 2 i have.. DECISIONS DECISIONS

I'll give you a decision...

Why don't you use that extra money and take me out for DINNA!!!

You wanna be a winna?

"What what.. in the butt..."

you guys need to stop hating on Eastbay. They got great customer service and a big company like them actually made a NT account to post and help us out, what more can you ask for? let me know when other big companies do that so they can interact and help customers.

What happened is a shame but what did you want Eastbay to do? if the dude got his order canceled because of the no box he would have been mad. If you dont like the shoes return them, someone will gladly take those if you dont want them. theres no need for the stupid talk of boycotting them because of an order coming without a box. Things happen all the time with every company/store so chill out.

not sure if we should start an Eastbay complaint thread but this reminds me of the university blue 2's i got from Eastbay a couple months back. both sneakers were stained around the ankle. looks like water or something stained the material and now they have huge discoloring on the ankles. they are still unworn and sitting in the box on my kitchen table. i wanted to return for an exchange but now they are coincidentally sold out of my size (13) while they pretty much have a FSR. i guess ill just try to exchange these for some boots since i DO need some new ones but i just dont understand how they would send me a damaged sneaker at full price and not be aware of it. i wouldnt have minded if i got a damaged box rather than damaged sneakers.
frown.gif
ill try to post pics later.

laugh.gif

Personally, I don't bother with them anymore for new releases.  All these lost customers will soon add up.  You never had this crap when they first opened.

At least they gave him the opportunity to decide if he wants the shoes still or not. Yea it sucks that he didn't get the box, but I would still rather get the shoes with no box over getting my order completely canceled. I do however agree that he should have gotten a gift card or some sort of compensation.

laugh.gif

basically....i've probably gave eastbay close to 5 g's (if not more) myself this yr alone.

I've had about 4 pairs sent to me in the last two years without regular nike box it should come with. Eastbay always put in a regular brown shoe box for me if box was damaged though. Which isn't too much of a deal when I got it for way under retail to begin with. I can understand the frustration of not getting anything at all, but just the sneakers. It's nothing that would make me stop buying from them though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
QFT. Unfortunately this is the case. Those douches can care less if a select group from a sneaker forum boycott. It's just like the whole boycott JB argument. Unfortunately, there is always someone else that will gladly take your spot.

I still haven't purchased anything from Eastbay in years. I hated the fact that they don't have the common courtesy to even double box your shoes. Nike.com always double boxes my stuff. Regardless if it's just a T-Shirt or if it's 5 pairs of shoes. Logistically, it just makes sense.

I don't think it's fair to blame Ryan or Ray. They are CSR's. They are just doing their job. That response was directly from the book.

mad.gif
far from true, niketalk is easy money for eastbay, nt doesn't just buy popular releases, alotta nt'ers buy everything off eastbay or other sites

think about it, these reps get paid to lurk nt and post replies to members, THEY CARE

these cats aren't the founders of nt and they literally get paid to use it

with that said, there is absolutely no way they should ship out an order without all it's components before notifying the potential customer, key word being POTENTIAL customer

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif

mad.gif
far from true, niketalk is easy money for eastbay, nt doesn't just buy popular releases, alotta nt'ers buy everything off eastbay or other sites

think about it, these reps get paid to lurk nt and post replies to members, THEY CARE

these cats aren't the founders of nt and they literally get paid to use it

with that said, there is absolutely no way they should ship out an order without all it's components before notifying the potential customer, key word being POTENTIAL customer
seriously though
automatically assuming he bought CG 11's=hypebeast who only buys "hyped" stuff

dude could be a runner and buy 10-15 pairs of running shoes over the year for we know

common sense on here is non existent sometimes 

Originally Posted by smzsmz

not sure if we should start an Eastbay complaint thread but this reminds me of the university blue 2's i got from Eastbay a couple months back. both sneakers were stained around the ankle. looks like water or something stained the material and now they have huge discoloring on the ankles. they are still unworn and sitting in the box on my kitchen table. i wanted to return for an exchange but now they are coincidentally sold out of my size (13) while they pretty much have a FSR. i guess ill just try to exchange these for some boots since i DO need some new ones but i just dont understand how they would send me a damaged sneaker at full price and not be aware of it. i wouldnt have minded if i got a damaged box rather than damaged sneakers.
frown.gif
how is that Eastbays fault? i dont think they inspect shoes when shipping out. They find the box and ship them, thats it. If you are not satisfied, call up Nike/Jordan since they made the shoes and the problem is most likely their fault.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by smzsmz

frown.gif
how is that Eastbays fault? i dont think they inspect shoes when shipping out. They find the box and ship them, thats it. If you are not satisfied, call up Nike/Jordan since they made the shoes and the problem is most likely their fault.
how is it their fault?  if they sent Eastbay a pair of Jordan's with no box, is it not Eastbay's responsibility to inform them they need a box?
if I owned a shoe store and I received a pair without a box, I wouldn't just sell it hoping the customer didn't care 

you guys need to stop hating on Eastbay. They got great customer service and a big company like them actually made a NT account to post and help us out, what more can you ask for? let me know when other big companies do that so they can interact and help customers.

What happened is a shame but what did you want Eastbay to do? if the dude got his order canceled because of the no box he would have been mad. If you dont like the shoes return them, someone will gladly take those if you dont want them. theres no need for the stupid talk of boycotting them because of an order coming without a box. Things happen all the time with every company/store so chill out.

They are not here to help us. They are on here to help them. Eastbay Ray got on here talking about that there were going to be enough Cool Greys to go around. We now see that was not the case just as it was not last year. NT is a tell it like is community. Eastbay has corporate agenda. You cant judge a company's customer service on one or two  purchases alone. My judgments come from years of experience.

Firstly, why would we need to hate on Eastbay? Secondly, it's beneficial for Eastbay to operate on a shoe social network .Some of you forget how powerful NT and the internet really is.

Back
Top Bottom