Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Man keep checkin ebay u ll gt them at a decent price... Seen a sz 10 ending at 202.00 today
So its really not mission impossible... I believe mst nketlkers that wanted em eventually got em..
Look up for seller with less feedback at ur own risk of course coz gen u have less people bidding...
U got to tke a chance smetimes.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Sorry I'm late to this thread, I've been clearing up a lot of issues relating to the Kobe/Lebron launches. 

Regarding the Jordan box issue that came up with Caliking03's order, I'd like to note that we do our best to send out the boxes when we do have them, but currently don't have a system in place to double box these orders every time or spare boxes to replace damaged ones. So at this time, we're not able to cover missing or damaged boxes, only the product itself.  Sometimes an order will be sent without a Jordan box and sometimes it will be damaged in shipment, but this is not normal or expected and we apologize to Caliking03 and anyone else reading this who has had that experience. For some launches we are able to provide a double box service, but otherwise I would personally recommend ordering a gift box when completing your order for extra assurance, at least in the meantime.

With that said, we're very much aware of our customers' feelings on the issue and we are determined not to just stand by without looking into ways to work things out for you guys.  We have people researching how to make this process work for collectors within the confines of our warehouse system. Ray and I have also been recording all customer feedback on packaging and boxes and we definitely appreciate all the comments that have come up in this thread, which I have added to the list.  We also compile photos when customers provide them, so we'd like to thank Caliking03 for being able to do that, too.
Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes
I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.  If you haven't been in contact with our Customer Service Department, please send me a PM with your customer and order number and I can see to it that you receive a full refund for this order.

If anyone else has any concerns about packaging, you can always feel free to PM us.  We want to hear everything you guys have to say and value every bit of feedback we receive.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Dude thats a nice little spiel in all but Eastbay is still at fault for conducting such poor business.According to what your saying, Eastbay knowingly and willingly shipped Caliking03's order without notifying him that his shoes didn't come with its standard box.In what ways do Eastbay plan on making this situation better? Can you imagine if someone ordered a Defining the Moment Pack and only getting the shoes SMH.
+1
giving the old corporate BS spiel, I can narrow it down in one sentence.

"we at Eastbay really don't care, we got your money so deal with it".

Sorry I'm late to this thread, I've been clearing up a lot of issues relating to the Kobe/Lebron launches. 

Regarding the Jordan box issue that came up with Caliking03's order, I'd like to note that we do our best to send out the boxes when we do have them, but currently don't have a system in place to double box these orders every time or spare boxes to replace damaged ones. So at this time, we're not able to cover missing or damaged boxes, only the product itself.  Sometimes an order will be sent without a Jordan box and sometimes it will be damaged in shipment, but this is not normal or expected and we apologize to Caliking03 and anyone else reading this who has had that experience. For some launches we are able to provide a double box service, but otherwise I would personally recommend ordering a gift box when completing your order for extra assurance, at least in the meantime.

With that said, we're very much aware of our customers' feelings on the issue and we are determined not to just stand by without looking into ways to work things out for you guys.  We have people researching how to make this process work for collectors within the confines of our warehouse system. Ray and I have also been recording all customer feedback on packaging and boxes and we definitely appreciate all the comments that have come up in this thread, which I have added to the list.  We also compile photos when customers provide them, so we'd like to thank Caliking03 for being able to do that, too.

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes
I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.  If you haven't been in contact with our Customer Service Department, please send me a PM with your customer and order number and I can see to it that you receive a full refund for this order.

If anyone else has any concerns about packaging, you can always feel free to PM us.  We want to hear everything you guys have to say and value every bit of feedback we receive.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Dude thats a nice little spiel in all but Eastbay is still at fault for conducting such poor business.According to what your saying, Eastbay knowingly and willingly shipped Caliking03's order without notifying him that his shoes didn't come with its standard box.In what ways do Eastbay plan on making this situation better? Can you imagine if someone ordered a Defining the Moment Pack and only getting the shoes SMH.

exactly. i would like to of been notified before my order shipped that it wasnt coming with the original box. to have it show up like this without any prior notice is totally unprofessional. theres no excuse or reason you can give me for that one.

My eastbay order came double boxed with the everything and I had standard shipping.

Sometimes you just might be the unlucky one, I won't slander eastbay, they got my order right.

I'm so boosted to have these though, its been a long time and my 2001s are super beat.

Originally Posted by staysogreezy

i hope theres no restock no use over producing these so the value can decrease
make real investments and you wont have to worry bout your little jordans

We can't necessarily say for sure whether the box was missing when shipped out or damaged in transit. But even in cases where a box is damaged or not available on our warehouse end, we don't really have the option of contacting customers before sending the package out for a variety of reasons, at least for items like this.

Our warehouse is located in a different facility from our call center. As well, due to the limited availability of these shoes and the high demand, we end up in a position where the choice is to either send the shoe without the box or to cancel the order and not send it at all. Because of this, we will sometimes have to send an order without the packaging rather than canceling a customer's order entirely without warning. We do our very best to send out our customers' orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, so we don't keep them hanging. Then, if a customer decides they definitely do not want their item without the box, they do have the option of returning it. If you'd like to do so, Caliking03, we can cover the return shipping since this was not your fault. I apologize for not providing that option earlier.

However, while I can't provide a list at the moment (I can try to see if I am able to get one for you guys), we are looking into alternate solutions to the issue. For the Defining Moments Package, for example, we allowed customers to order a double box service.  We have also begun to apply double boxes to our shipments as much as possible. This mainly just lets us avoid packages being damaged in transit, though, and not 100% of the time.  It's not the ideal solution, but please rest assured that we will not forget this issue and continue to look into new ideas to address it.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

exactly...09 space jams are damn near 01 prices. SMH

Those would be 2000 Jams, not 2001.

And yeah, still not going back to eastbay. Not satisifed with your response to Caliking, and I didn't even place an order.

Why not give Caliking a partial refund for his order? Let's see... we got shoes with a special packaging, 174.99. What he recieved shoes, no packaging. These shoes were 124.99 last retro with a regular box. Figure some inflation. Why not refund him 30-40 bucks off the order, when you guys are going to out 15 bucks or so for the return shipping anyway. Why lose a whole sale instead of a few bucks. What are you going to do? Get them back, then send them to someone else and deal with it all over again. Doesn't make sense to me. But it's cool, it's not like I have a business management degree or anything (sarcasm, I do)........

EastbayRep - Ryan

Ray and Ryan-

When I read your comment it is basically the longer / elaborate version of:  We have received your feedback and there is nothing we can do about it.  This is pretty much the same comment I got from you guys when my Js didn't come with the Jordan box.  Sorry but your words do not help the customers at all, and you guys need to be held accountable.  How can Js come without original Jordan box?  If that is really the truth, then it's eastbay's responsibility to follow up with NIKE / Jordan Brand and get the box.  Also, let me ask you, if the original Jordan box was damaged, why don't you just ship the shoes with the box anyway???  Why do you not allow the customer / collector to at least have the Jordan box?  Instead what do you guys do?  Give us an old busted crappy box or no box at all. 

You have the audacity to tell us your recommendation is for us to purchase a gift box?  Are you serious???!?!  Why would we need to pay something extra, when you guys are suppose to give us the shoes with the original box.  My recommendation to you and eastbay is to get your act straight, and realize the importance of  customer satisfaction.

This is why you have lost my business for 2 years.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Why not give Caliking a partial refund for his order? Let's see... we got shoes with a special packaging, 174.99. What he recieved shoes, no packaging. These shoes were 124.99 last retro with a regular box. Figure some inflation. Why not refund him 30-40 bucks off the order, when you guys are going to out 15 bucks or so for the return shipping anyway. Why lose a whole sale instead of a few bucks. What are you going to do? Get them back, then send them to someone else and deal with it all over again. Doesn't make sense to me. But it's cool, it's not like I have a business management degree or anything (sarcasm, I do)........
This is why they want you to return the shoes, they figured someone else will buy them and perhaps they won't care about the Jordan box / special packaging.  They rather take the chance to sell it to someone else than to give a partial refund.  It's business, therefore you see emphasis is not about customer relations or satisfaction.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

This is why they want you to return the shoes, they figured someone else will buy them and perhaps they won't care about the Jordan box / special packaging.  They rather take the chance to sell it to someone else than to give a partial refund.  It's business, therefore you see emphasis is not about customer relations or satisfaction.

Eastbay rep Ryan. Give the dude a discount bro. $175 for a SOLD OUT shoe that HE WANTS TO KEEP that was sold to him with no SPECIAL PACKAGING. $25 gift card should suffice in this isolated case. It's only fair. I wouldn't want to return it knowing damn well that they're selling online for over $250+.

I only ordered twice from eastbay and the first time was for playoff 8s my order came in wrapped in plastic and the top of the box was busted
second time i ordered blk varsity 6s and it was double boxed

but eastbay would still charge the full retail price when the product is shipped incomplete without the original packaging?? are you serious??
go *!#% yourself eastbay!!
Im never ordering from eastbay again until theres a guarantee we get everything included and that our orders arent beat to hell from shipping

I agree, Eastbay is about to lose a lot of money over stubbornness, I'm already turned off based on their replies regardless of what they do at this point, shouldn't take a little NT heat to show you care about the customer.

I was a business major but it doesn't take a business major to know that a little good well goes a long way.

If you are gonna come in here with that kind of reply it's probably better you just didn't reply at all.
on a side note:  I ordered Cool Grey 4's from eBay back in 04 and the box was smashed to hell

EAStBAY SUCKS. With all this Eastbay packaging stuff i remembered they still have not emailed me my 25% Gold Club Code from October. I called once and the girl said sorry that I would get it in 7-10 days and that was back in November now the guy I just called said that they don't email them that I need to call in and get it.

Not too mention they cant get my shipping address right. I am glad I didn't go through Eastbay to get the cool greys cause they may have gotten shipped to my old address.

I say that because thats where my gold club hoodie went after I updated my account.

We can't necessarily say for sure whether the box was missing when shipped out or damaged in transit. But even in cases where a box is damaged or not available on our warehouse end, we don't really have the option of contacting customers before sending the package out for a variety of reasons, at least for items like this.

Our warehouse is located in a different facility from our call center. As well, due to the limited availability of these shoes and the high demand, we end up in a position where the choice is to either send the shoe without the box or to cancel the order and not send it at all. Because of this, we will sometimes have to send an order without the packaging rather than canceling a customer's order entirely without warning. We do our very best to send out our customers' orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, so we don't keep them hanging. Then, if a customer decides they definitely do not want their item without the box, they do have the option of returning it. If you'd like to do so, Caliking03, we can cover the return shipping since this was not your fault. I apologize for not providing that option earlier.

However, while I can't provide a list at the moment (I can try to see if I am able to get one for you guys), we are looking into alternate solutions to the issue. For the Defining Moments Package, for example, we allowed customers to order a double box service.  We have also begun to apply double boxes to our shipments as much as possible. This mainly just lets us avoid packages being damaged in transit, though, and not 100% of the time.  It's not the ideal solution, but please rest assured that we will not forget this issue and continue to look into new ideas to address it.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I guarantee that the last 4 pairs I have purchased in the last two months from Eastbay have been shipped without being double boxed. That includes two seperate orders of $170 shoes. One shoe box is not even able to stay closed together anymore because it was so beat. I did thankfully recieve a incorrect order of two t-shirts and they were shipped in a oversized box
grin.gif
 What a joke. Eastbay has gone severly gone down hill in a last few months with my experience. I am only going to buy the very cheap sale items now.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

EAStBAY SUCKS. With all this Eastbay packaging stuff i remembered they still have not emailed me my 25% Gold Club Code from October. I called once and the girl said sorry that I would get it in 7-10 days and that was back in November now the guy I just called said that they don't email them that I need to call in and get it.

Not too mention they cant get my shipping address right. I am glad I didn't go through Eastbay to get the cool greys cause they may have gotten shipped to my old address.

I say that because thats where my gold club hoodie went after I updated my account.
Same here....never received my discount code either....I'm very disapointed in the way Eastbay handled this situation.  You get no call in a situation like this, but if they needed to verify billing info or payment method, you can bet your +%* they would contact you.....NO EXCUSES.  THIS IS BAD BUSINESS. SMH

Back
Top Bottom