Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by dontae

Why would you get some 10 year old yellowed @## cool greys when you can get a brand new pair that definitely wont peel apart on you? 
Whatever though. 

It's your money, use it when you need it.

tumblr_lcnvqasdhp1qckapz.gif
  THEY ARE BRAND NEW

Doesn't matter. They're still 10 years old. You think the environment doesn't affect materials that sit over time? I've had XI's since 1995 and it doesn't matter if they're DS or not, they're going to fall apart on you because that's just the way it is. Besides, the 2010 CG's are just fine in terms of quality and comfort. Father time doesn't have mercy on anything. Just saying.
someone finally preaching, all these heads in here acting like he they dropped money on the OG's, brand new or not that you would be able to wear them like you would the Retros
I think people think they get props if they have OG's and turn their nose up at the Retros, in reality no where cares...they are shoes not a house 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blue sole >> yellow sole

and thats just da bottomline.
 pretty much, i wouldnt even take a pair of brand new OG's for free based on the horrible ugly sole
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

I have 3 pairs of cool greys from 2010! lol I got them for 105 off swoosh

WOW, YOU'RE SO COOL DUDE.  Why do people post useless comments like these?

And who the hell actually balls in Air Jordans?!  That seriously boggles my mind.  I might get a lot of hate, but there's no way I'd EVER ball in shoes that are this expensive and this elusive.

Why u on here whining? Read the blog and keep it pushing I didn't ask u of you liked it or not I wear most of my kicks because some I hoop in... but whatever keep up the HATING u get an A+ Hahaha

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Why would you get some 10 year old yellowed @## cool greys when you can get a brand new pair that definitely wont peel apart on you? 
Whatever though. 

It's your money, use it when you need it.

tumblr_lcnvqasdhp1qckapz.gif
  THEY ARE BRAND NEW

Doesn't matter. They're still 10 years old. You think the environment doesn't affect materials that sit over time? I've had XI's since 1995 and it doesn't matter if they're DS or not, they're going to fall apart on you because that's just the way it is. Besides, the 2010 CG's are just fine in terms of quality and comfort. Father time doesn't have mercy on anything. Just saying.
someone finally preaching, all these heads in here acting like he they dropped money on the OG's, brand new or not that you would be able to wear them like you would the Retros
I think people think they get props if they have OG's and turn their nose up at the Retros, in reality no where cares...they are shoes not a house 
EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

These young kids make me laugh.

Originally Posted by Holiday

01 Cool Greys > 11 Cool Grey...(This coming a person that has 2 pairs of the '11s)

be that as it may, the 2010 retro comes pretty close in terms of shape.

here's a pic i found to back up my point
523003_c16addcbe2_l.jpg

Did the 01 release come in kid sizes as well? It's too hard to filter through all the hate in this forum to find out.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

I have 3 pairs of cool greys from 2010! lol I got them for 105 off swoosh

WOW, YOU'RE SO COOL DUDE.  Why do people post useless comments like these?

And who the hell actually balls in Air Jordans?!  That seriously boggles my mind.  I might get a lot of hate, but there's no way I'd EVER ball in shoes that are this expensive and this elusive.

Why u on here whining? Read the blog and keep it pushing I didn't ask u of you liked it or not I wear most of my kicks because some I hoop in... but whatever keep up the HATING u get an A+ Hahaha

I'm a very good hater.  I don't need your A+ but I'll take it LMAO.  At least I stated an opinion on something.  People like you just try showing off. 
indifferent.gif

This thread should have been locked looong ago. Dudes in here sounding like female over SHOES?!  The youngn's saying that they prefer blue sole vs. the original cool grey sole. What kind of argument is that? If they knew anything, they know that the sole will yellow at the same rate and eventually it will look worse. Has any of you young guys looked a yellowed sole of an original Colombia XI sole? It's probably the worst out of all of them. I personally prefer the soles from 2001. The problem is you have all these young dudes talking and not knowing what they are talking about. These new "icy" soles are worse than the 2000-2001 versions. They look great aesthetically, but they are not better quality. Like I stated earlier in this thread or one of these threads, these soles will yellow at a faster rate. I have had a pair of Concords for the past 8-9 years and they have not yellowed. Yet, my 2009 Spacejams have showed some yellowing on the sole, even though it is minimal. I don't care about the yellowing, but there is the proof right there. It's crazy how you can have a DS pair or VNDS pair from 2000-01 and show it to someone now and they say it's yellow. Smh

IT REALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ARGUE OVER PEOPLE'S PREFERENCES LOL.....

SOME DUDES SEEM LIKE THEY TRYNA CONVINCE OTHER GUYS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ON THE INTERNET THAT THE 2001 IS BETTER THAN THE 2010 OR THAT THE 2010 IS BETTER THAN THE 2001.

STRAIGHT FEMALE TRAITS RUNNING RAMPANT....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT REALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ARGUE OVER PEOPLE'S PREFERENCES LOL.....

SOME DUDES SEEM LIKE THEY TRYNA CONVINCE OTHER GUYS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ON THE INTERNET THAT THE 2001 IS BETTER THAN THE 2010 OR THAT THE 2010 IS BETTER THAN THE 2001.

STRAIGHT FEMALE TRAITS RUNNING RAMPANT....

It's cool if that is what the person prefers, but what I read when I hear blue soles are better than original cool grey soles is that they think the blue slows down the yellowing process, this is false. I've seen this firsthand. I just don't want people to have false hope and think a blue soles= anti yellowing agent lol. Nike has done this before lol.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Still haven't received my CT order smdh

Don't worry breaghstein...

there's about (known) half dozen of us still waiting for the crooked shipment.

"it's beginning to look a lot like... GRINCH-mas!"
it's all good man.  I used my tracking # on USPS and found out that they tried dropping it off but I think they didn't come to my door because of the snow.  Went down to the post office and had such a hassle getting my package.  They couldn't find it based on my address and took long finding it with the tracking #.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blue sole >> yellow sole

and thats just da bottomline.
 pretty much, i wouldnt even take a pair of brand new OG's for free based on the horrible ugly sole
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
 QUIT LYIN

actually i would take them just to flip them, i would not keep or wear them. ive showed my hate for yellow/brown soles.

dang, people hating on the og cool greys!?

so yall woulda passed if they were an exact replica of the og version. i dont believe any1 who copped cg2010/dont like 2001cg would have passed on a og replica, yall just tryna act special or be funny.

Originally Posted by Error on page

dang, people hating on the og cool greys!?

so yall woulda passed if they were an exact replica of the og version. i dont believe any1 who copped cg2010/dont like 2001cg would have passed on a og replica, yall just tryna act special or be funny.

you sound special...you can't just make up a hypothetical scenario 
I drive a 370Z but if I had my choice and Nissan brought out a 300ZX Twin Turbo then hell yeah I'd go with the 300ZX TT

Back
Top Bottom