Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I want to buy big brother a pair of infant cool greys... His wife is due the first week of May and I hope the baby is born on the same day as I am. Those small sizes are pretty cool.

Well call me mr tin man as I wear my CG's, CG shirt and matching grey bulls hat.
And when I get cold I am going to put my CG hoody....
Waiting on the CG track pants to drop in price...
My money I buy what I want

Figured id post my pair from CT.. CG XI retail, charcoal IX and white/black IX ($55 per), Black Laser Iv for $69 its been a good december

Waiting 3 hrs for DB III going home with nothing and having to pay a reseller ftl though but its all good, these xi are my favorite of all time
pimp.gif

For the record the IX's were so cheap because footlocker had them on sale for 109 then i got them on the employee %50 off weekend 

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay has all the CG XI clothes on sale right now... hoody 79.99, shorts 39.99, etc

I love that hoody but still $80 for a damn sweatshirt is 
sick.gif

Most releases, it seems like people just complain for the sake of complaining. But with this release, there are some very noticeable discrepancies. I've never seen so many obviously f-ed pairs of a high demand shoe make it to retail stores. Makes me wonder what the "b-grades" will look like.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay has all the CG XI clothes on sale right now... hoody 79.99, shorts 39.99, etc
I love that hoody but still $80 for a damn sweatshirt is 
sick.gif

Yeah 10% off retail price isn't really a sale. I can get them cheaper at my local footlocker with coupons. Or Employee discount. Too bad Swoosh is sold out of them. Shoulda scooped one up while I had the chance. Hoping they sit till the next employee 50%

CT orders still floating out there....Cali ppl, have you got ur pair from CT? I know some are still waiting for there CT order...

To all fellow NT'ers please check your local stores because some of these resellers will fold under pressure and return their pair(s).

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To all fellow NT'ers please check your local stores because some of these resellers will fold under pressure and return their pair(s).

An optimistic thought, but I doubt it with the XI.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Well call me mr tin man as I wear my CG's, CG shirt and matching grey bulls hat.
And when I get cold I am going to put my CG hoody....
Waiting on the CG track pants to drop in price...
My money I buy what I want
Just call you Mr. Corny 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by youngcurse

An optimistic thought, but I doubt it with the XI.
im just sayin because last year after the space jam release i decided to go to the mall and seen a dude returning his jams. 

just copped these OG Cool Greys sz.12 too big for me what you guy think about them? they are deadstocks too

5bd365ea57a465ccc88c124f205df1b69cce5b6c_r.jpg
c3f16c5261c31325fa13fb054449c20f717b9304_r.jpg
01a1675961c21328f5300709bf9c51023de8628e_r.jpg
e88361595e526fe4cf021bd721bdf5256ab077e6_r.jpg

anyone in ny get their CT order? they shipped mine on the 23rd, still havent received PLUS the tracking info they gave me isnt registering.

Originally Posted by dontae

just copped these OG Cool Greys sz.12 too big for me what you guy think about them? they are deadstocks too

5bd365ea57a465ccc88c124f205df1b69cce5b6c_r.jpg
Much better.  I really dislike this blue sole.  I'm quickly turning into an OG or Gen 1 Retro fan.

Back
Top Bottom