Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by flappy188

my total on size 12 from them was -€142.85 EUR which came to after paypal conversion is $195.89 USD SHIPPED, just checked paypal

snipesshop

at first it was 169eur but when i went to check out it was 142 eur

IM STOKED!!!!

nerd.gif
keep us posted b/c I'm tempted to order

Same here!!

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by riddla713

^so you actually were going to get them but customs was charging import fees? my order never even got to that point. my shoes reached customs but they were sent back due to snipes messing up my address. i dont know how they can mess up the address when you pay with paypal, smh. snipes.com is not working right now, i guess everyone peeped the info and bombarded the site with orders. i will just wait for one of the U.K. sites to restock before i purchase some more. wellgosh and endclothing orders came out to be 165 usd per pair and both sites shipped them international express with no custom fees. i ordered on 12/17 and they were delivered double boxed and bubble wrapped on 12/23 while everyone else was coming back from camping out for 10+ hours.
yeah mine went through and i was suppose to receive them about a month and a half after ordering it. they ask me to pay 140 in fees for two pairs, i refused and had it sent back. i filed a claim on paypal and got my money back.
140 for two pairs? seems like a bit much.

I offered ebay guy above 43 bucks. Ridiculous how people will shoot for the stars when it comes to pricing shoes.

I can confirm the consensus that auction prices are falling like a stone.  I've bought (3) pairs, one pair was for a friend in the last 3 days and paid -
Size 10 - 217

Size 10.5 - 187

Size 12 - 211

Considering in LA the shoe was $198 with tax out the door, at least thats what I paid at Dftd, these prices are as close to "cost" two weeks after a release as I'd expect.  

And yes, these are tied with 10' Pearl Foams as retro release of the year in my humble 20 year collecting oppinion.

J. 

yea prices will bottom out for a few then rise again.

09 jams did the same thing.

Originally Posted by All Ready

wouldn't trade them for the 09 jams, that's for sure

i love the space jams btw but the 09's are made terribly and seem to yellow quick

sidenote: i also went to the mall today, seemed like it was dudes hanging around waiting for dudes to walk in with the cool greys on. I was wearing the cdp 13's and had 2 dudes following me around the mall, felt like they were trying to follow me outside. Then the dudes that had them on were mean mugging everybody on some,"you aint got em" type stuff. i was at greenspoint in houston btw (i don't know why lol)

with that said, be careful where yall wear these at, feelings seem to still be hurt that they weren't able to get em
Greenspoint isn't called "Gunspoint" for no reason.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

30t6p3b.gif
yeah, i've been living near greenspoint since i was 5 but this is the first time i've ever felt unsafe in there

i've always heard stories but nothing ever came close to happening to me or anyone i know (not that i'm waiting)

i don't even know why i was there, greenspoint looks like iraq inside, i never see anybody buying anything

30t6p3b.gif
yeah, i've been living near greenspoint since i was 5 but this is the first time i've ever felt unsafe in there

i've always heard stories but nothing ever came close to happening to me or anyone i know (not that i'm waiting)

i don't even know why i was there, greenspoint looks like iraq inside, i never see anybody buying anything

agreed.  Greenspoint has fallen hard.  I was there the day the CG XI's released.  Footaction was closed for the day. 
laugh.gif

All stores sold out w/ the quickness.

I was wearing my CDP V's and the only looks were from some older lady as i passed. 
laugh.gif
  broke her neck 
pimp.gif

I'm a sz 11.....my sz12 feels okay.....I would like it a bit smaller like asz 11.5This shoes is not true to size....I could imagine how a sz11 would fit....super tight

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I'm a sz 11.....my sz12 feels okay.....I would like it a bit smaller like asz 11.5This shoes is not true to size....I could imagine how a sz11 would fit....super tight

I wear a 11/11.5 depending on the shoe, I got an 11and it fits me a little snug

Originally Posted by bruza

All Ready wrote:

xX LeGod Xx wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

agreed.  Greenspoint has fallen hard.  I was there the day the CG XI's released.  Footaction was closed for the day. 
laugh.gif

I was wearing my CDP V's and the only looks were from some older lady as i passed. 
laugh.gif
  broke her neck 
pimp.gif

LMAO!!!

you walk around looking to see if people look at your shoes???

and how do you know if they are "looking" at your kicks and not your pants or legs or a frickin penny on the ground??

sounds fun!!! :wink:

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by richiedge

These can be found for near retail now on ebay. Especially small sizes.

not sure 250+ is near retail..
go on ebay auctions are ending 200-230 tops all day.
depends on the size...12's and 13's are moving for 250+ shipping

U SIR ARE correct!!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

I wear a 11/11.5 depending on the shoe, I got an 11and it fits me a little snug

I had a feeling...wonder if a trade for sz11.5 will be hard to find

There are a 157 pairs of size 12s on ebay right, try your luck, that's what I did and how I scored a pair for $211 with 10 for shipping.  I really believe that there are more sellers then there are buyers considering most that wanted them got them a week or more ago.  Stay off the NT sales boards, the resellers are so oppinionted about the shoe they seem to think it has to do with quality of the release.  Asking for $250 shipped and you don't have to pay fees is a joke considering the average auction ends at $230 and you're only walking away with a little over 200 after fees.  
The market after the release day was so strong, like J said, this is not the time to resell this shoe or no better time to buy if that's what you need....I don't care what size you are.  I watched about 30 auctions before I hit my first sale under $230 and then the next two came within a matter of a few hours.

J. 

Consumer spending always takes a major dip after December 25th. That's one of the main reasons why these are falling in price (depending on size)

Edit - This is nothing new. If you're marveling at price drops then you must be new to this whole sneaker thing. As with every hype shoe that drops, the price is at its highest within the first week after release, then drops steadily for a month to two months. When that time passes the price bounces back and increases slowly until the ceiling price is reached. These should top out at $275 by the time summer gets here

Originally Posted by bruza

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  broke her neck 
pimp.gif

LOL, you guys and your Gunspoint stories. I can say it is no where as bad as it was in the early 90's.

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

both my nephew fresh in the cool greys they were good in 2010 so they earned it 
pimp.gif

I was gonna cop for my daughter but didn't dig the Velcro strap but these little guys may have just sold me

Back
Top Bottom