Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

ebay is pretty bad for the sellers. Im surprised how people can still sell on there, I mean after all the fees (listing/final value) then paypal fees, minus actual shipping, you're basically left with nothing.
Ebay is not what it used to be...
truth
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

ebay is pretty bad for the sellers. Im surprised how people can still sell on there, I mean after all the fees (listing/final value) then paypal fees, minus actual shipping, you're basically left with nothing.
truth
nerd.gif

Ebay can be done cheap.
1.post your one free picture.

2. use a site like photobucket to make a code to input as many pictures you want into the discription.

3. list your item for 99 cent. if you got CG's and want $250 shipped for them BIN for 99cent and ship it for 249.01. Ebay will only tax the 99cent.

So all together it should list for less than $2. 

I've read that these fit pretty snug so I was wondering if I should go 1 whole size up or just a half size up.. And has anyone bought sneakers from ebay seller 2xwashoes?

Originally Posted by flappy188

i had absolutly no thoughts of even buying these like ZERO, but now that i see how nice they came out and hear how comfy they are. i broke down and copped 2 pear!!!
so im stoked, got my first size 12 for 230 shipped, and my second size 12 for 195 shipped. both were bought last week and i stole both pears since nothing really lower then 230+ship lately

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaa is all i can say YAY

pear-dirty-dozen-lg.jpg

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Consumer spending always takes a major dip after December 25th. That's one of the main reasons why these are falling in price (depending on size)

Edit - This is nothing new. If you're marveling at price drops then you must be new to this whole sneaker thing. As with every hype shoe that drops, the price is at its highest within the first week after release, then drops steadily for a month to two months. When that time passes the price bounces back and increases slowly until the ceiling price is reached. These should top out at $275 by the time summer gets here
Quite the opposite Mike, it's why I felt the need to reply to the claims that pricing on these was high in any size.  Considering what CDP post release pricing was, when the economy was admitadely much better, these are down right cheap considering the shoe dropped 11 days ago.   I understand how the market responds and it always tells the truth of what a shoes reception truly is/was.  I watched almost a thousand guys line up for Supreme Trainers and 3 years later they're available for retail or under and that's the definition of limited availability.  If the quality and execution is there the market respects the effort long term.
J. 
The recession started in December 2007 (one year before the CDP release) and ended in June 2009. You're obviously big on being a pseudo intellectual so I'm not going to read anymore of that $!*%. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 - Glad that you're able to buy what the Fed gives us, but for 1 out of every 10 across this country that are at home and have been for over the last 6 months, June of 09 doesn't feel much different then today.  

Being educated and intellectual are two completely different things.  And if a person is talking about sneakers there is nothing intellectual being shared....ever.  A market is just that and it's based on supply and demand, the rest of this thread is about a dope shoe from our childhood. 
J.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

truth
nerd.gif

Ebay can be done cheap.

2. use a site like photobucket to make a code to input as many pictures you want into the discription.

3. list your item for 99 cent. if you got CG's and want $250 shipped for them BIN for 99cent and ship it for 249.01. Ebay will only tax the 99cent.

Doesn't ebay monitor for things like this?

dont understand how an auction can end at $324 +shipping, when there are bin for $245-$300 for the same shoe. are people really that stupid. i would set my highest bid right below the lowest bin. so if i lost the auction i would have no problem scoop'n the bin for a few dollars more cuz the auction went over the bin.

i know those people wit the lower bin were like smh while look'n at auctions endind over their bin. people need to smarten up. i see why resellers make money people go outa their way to spend more money than needed.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Jordans don't have that same luster anymore man and as usual a few weeks after a major release people are one to the next one. I don't see these being $300 plus next year at all. To be honest only the original DMP and retro Grape V are selling for good money.

there are plenty of space jams that have been recently bought for 300+

280 is about the lowest i've seen them consistently go for

and these cool greys aren't just some run of the mill jordan, they are the most popular model in the most hyped colorway in the best quality since the dmp

after income tax comes around, alotta these will be bought

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

truth
nerd.gif

Ebay can be done cheap.

yes but now if your shipping is to high ebay will cancel the auction they have started to catch on to it

To be honest one of the worst spots to buy kicks is right here on nt.
I have copped a few steals but I have seen BEATERS go for waaay over value.
And seen people here selling CG for 275 and 280... Saw one for 300.
that's no difference than eBay.

i finally got a pair of cool greys today, ordered them for JAY! i like these a lot
pimp.gif
might have to double up

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i finally got a pair of cool greys today, ordered them for JAY! i like these a lot
pimp.gif
might have to double up

*bites lip*

You lucky.

Just opened mine to take a good look at it..
x9hkx.jpg

does anybody's pair look like this? It looks creased and it's deadstock..

I ordered from Hanon on the morning of the 23rd when they restocked, and haven't heard anything since then. Anyone recieve a shipping notice or recieve their pairs that ordered that morning?

just seen these in the gym first time looking at them not bad but then i saw the left tung had that goofy bunched look FAIL JB FAIL very happy i got the LB SB over these

Yeah dopestop, my left pair is exactly the same, I'm not even mad though, barely noticeable unless someone gets on the ground inspecting my shoes, plus they'll crease on their own in time, true?

Hi Guys

Vuey here from Australia, there are still a few pairs of the CG XI's availble in most Footlocker stores ( they are pretty much the exclusive distributor for JB products in Australia) .

I hear you guys complaining about prices in the US , the CG XI's retail for $259 here in Australia, and keep in mind the Australian dollar is currently trading higher than the US dollar !

I ended up passing on the CG XI's as they just didnt look as good on my feet, Most likely will be getting the White Red XIII instead, they look really good with the right pair of jeans on
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom