Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by jumpman247

OMGGGGG I NEED LIKE 11 PAIRS OF THESE THANK YOU JESUS

I LOVE THIS SHOE MORE THEN MY MOM.

THE SOLE COULD BE VAGINA PINK AND I'D STILL COP 11 PAIRS

PENNY 2'S, AND COOL GREYS ARE MY $!$

THIS IS HOW IT GOES

KANYE WEST, PENNY 2'S, COOL GREY'S, MY MOM, AND MY DAD.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SO HYPED

THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU ALLAH, AND BARACK EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T FIX OUR MESS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRIASE THE LORD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAS

Cocaine is a helluva drug!
laugh.gif

Co-sign.. lmao

THIS IS HOW IT GOES

I'M SO HYPED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PRIASE THE LORD

laugh.gif

I'd say dude's on crystal meth.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I hate the fact that some people are gonna be changing their minds closer to RD.

Do you bro. Buyers are confused half of the time when they buy stuff anyways.

THIS IS HOW IT GOES

I'M SO HYPED

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I hate the fact that some people are gonna be changing their minds closer to RD.

Do you bro. Buyers are confused half of the time when they buy stuff anyways.
No, I'm saying that while some people say they dislike them now, more people are gonna change their mind on RD and it will be harder to cop.

Its going to be worser than SP11.People on NT are straight fronters for the most part when it comes to a release like this,i can understand people not liking the black/varsity red or black/infrared 6 cause the whole shoe was changed as far as the material was concerend but when your dealing with retro 11 that is a little bit upgraded with a better PL cut plus its garaunteed that it wont come pre-yellowed becuase JB decided to make the sole blue this time people are going to beast hard over these,say what you want but look at who wants this shoe.Everyone known to man are going to want it,no material change and the material change they made is for the better of it not getting handed to you with slight light yellow tint on the clear sole.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

sthebest wrote:
jumpman247 wrote:

THIS IS HOW IT GOES

I'M SO HYPED

laugh.gif

Ha .. the big homie.

He is serious too.

Make a video for sure once you get your 11 pairs. 
laugh.gif

Haters ... Haters.... We talking about haters dog ??? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Its going to be worser than SP11.People on NT are straight fronters for the most part when it comes to a release like this,i can understand people not liking the black/varsity red or black/infrared 6 cause the whole shoe was changed as far as the material was concerend but when your dealing with retro 11 that is a little bit upgraded with a better PL cut plus its garaunteed that it wont come pre-yellowed becuase JB decided to make the sole blue this time people are going to beast hard over these,say what you want but look at who wants this shoe.Everyone known to man are going to want it,no material change and the material change they made is for the better of it not getting handed to you with slight light yellow tint on the clear sole.

truth.  i think these are gonna hit 10x harder than the spacejams

oooohhhh
eek.gif

guys i got it!!!!

JB gives us a blue sole now....5 years from now it will be Green!!!! GOOD JOB JB!!!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

sthebest wrote:
jumpman247 wrote:

THIS IS HOW IT GOES

I'M SO HYPED

laugh.gif

Ha .. the big homie.

He is serious too.

Make a video for sure once you get your 11 pairs. 
laugh.gif

Haters ... Haters.... We talking about haters dog ??? 
roll.gif

You already know hahahaha, I got the video idea already.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

oooohhhh
eek.gif

guys i got it!!!!

JB gives us a blue sole now....5 years from now it will be Green!!!! GOOD JOB JB!!!

indifferent.gif

Knowing JB this will be very true

I really hope they wont turn green, but I guess it could happen. maybe this blue tint is something that we've all been asking for, and has some sort of seaglow or substance in it that will delay or stop the yellowing process?

Originally Posted by jman219

I really hope they wont turn green, but I guess it could happen. maybe this blue tint is something that we've all been asking for, and has some sort of seaglow or substance in it that will delay or stop the yellowing process?

Highly doubt it. I like the idea behind it though.

As much as we've seen it all from JB, I don't think they would tarnish the shoe line by putting out a product in which it's soles turn green after a while.

That would be a disgrace.

Yall have to remember, that it just won't be NT'ers after this release, you'll also have the hype loving ISS'ers (which outnumbers NT) as well as the hipsters along with regular people that remember these when they first dropped and want a pair to rock nearly everyday along with mom's and grandma's that want to cop these for their kids/grandkids for Christmas. Oh and you also have all of the hood that'll want these as well (calling them "gray space jam's", smh). Oh, and resellers as well.
Best believe, everyone and their momma (literally) will be out for this release. I'm predicting there will absolute mayhem in the south as well as in the New York area, luckily I'm close to the Chi where it's much easier to cop.

Redrum, you're right man.

When I went to the Space Jams release, everybody was there, everybody!

I saw moms and dads with their little ones, I saw hoodrats and their gangster/pimp, I saw Mexican/Black/Asian/White women/men that were there just to be there to get in our way,
I saw dudes with the Space Jams on and were still there to stunt, the usual hypebeasts, I saw ignorant dudes with fakes on and have the balls to show up, fat people that know they can't run 1/4 of a mile to get to the front door in time but still show up, and then there were regular folks like me that just want one pair to be happy. It was crazy!

I saw this dude that was trying to run people over his car trying to get to the entrance gate in time, son got frustrated because he couldn't maneuver through the stampede of people so he got out his moving vehicle and started running while the car was still on, lmao. He was like, "F... this car, I want my Space Jams!" 
roll.gif

I saw old ladies, young women, men fell during the massive stampede. Some even went car roof hopping to avoid confrontation with the crowd.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

As much as we've seen it all from JB, I don't think they would tarnish the shoe line by putting out a product in which it's soles turn green after a while.

That would be a disgrace.

You act like pissy yellow is a better shade...lol

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I saw this dude that was trying to run people over his car trying to get to the entrance gate in time, son got frustrated because he couldn't maneuver through the stampede of people so he got out his moving vehicle and started running while the car was still on, lmao. He was like, "F... this car, I want my Space Jams!" 
roll.gif

I saw old ladies, young women, men fell during the massive stampede. Some even went car roof hopping to avoid confrontation with the crowd.
damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, when they dropped at NT Chicago there was no chaos at all, I remember I stopped by there in the morning on RD cause I had class down there and there was only like 20 people in line, I went back a little later and they still had pairs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom