Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^ here you go,

f2n11y.jpg

2ic6s0g.jpg

2qiww45.jpg

303lbpx.jpg

pure piff imo, shape is on point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

As much as we've seen it all from JB, I don't think they would tarnish the shoe line by putting out a product in which it's soles turn green after a while.

That would be a disgrace.

You act like pissy yellow is a better shade...lol

Anything better than green!! 

And wow, those look amazing.  Dammit.

how much is marqueesole selling them for?? i cant get on the site!! i guess to many people trying to order them!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Im SHOCKED that the shape is identical to the my first joints.

pimp.gif

JB got me excited again lol.

%#%# here Animal Thug 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No room for flip flopping!!!! 

If you approve, there must be something going right in this world.

how much is marqueesole selling them for?? i cant get on the site!! i guess to many people trying to order them!!
mad.gif

yea his site must be jammed with traffic i cant get on either...im not expecting to see him selling them for any kind of reasonable price anyway...those pics look good to me..ill just cross my fingers to get my 3 pair on release day

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

pimp.gif

%#%# here Animal Thug 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No room for flip flopping!!!! 

If you approve, there must be something going right in this world.

laugh.gif

You can't say I'm flip-flopping, I never said I wasn't going to buy these. The blue sole just threw me off.

French, you gotta admit though that this pic here:
2ic6s0g.jpg
Makes these look incredible. I see thick laces, nice upper suede and an exceptional toe-box (look at me talking about shoes lol).

My 3 year JB hiatus may be broken...
happy.gif

You can't say I'm flip-flopping, I never said I wasn't going to buy these. The blue sole just threw me off.

French, you gotta admit though that this pic here:
2ic6s0g.jpg
Makes these look incredible. I see thick laces, nice upper suede and an exceptional toe-box (look at me talking about shoes lol). look at me talking about 2010 retros. lol.

My 3 year JB hiatus may be broken...
happy.gif
laugh.gif

But I'm with you on that pic, everything looks just right there.  It's almost unbelievable how great of a job they did with them.   (If this is the final product). 

What is it with JB that they bring you down, and lift you right up.  F them. 
laugh.gif

JB did this #%% on purpose,everything is an upgrade on this retro,i know this is stretching it a little to far but i wouldnt be surprised if the damn sole dont yellow even if you wear them everyday for a year cause everything looks to be on point with this retro.The PL cut is upgraded bigtime,the shape alone is scarying me cause this shoe looks like the first release left overs that JB had stashed in a overseas storage and then they dyed them all with blue rit dye and now there selling them like there brand new,thats how good these shoes look.People are going to get hurt over these cause JB hasnt put this much effort in a single retro in years,somebody high up top probably told the staff these cant be made with el cheapo materials cause there my personal favorites.

pimp.gif

I feel the same way when I saw these. that 1 picture of the overhead view is the best pic of these so far. They look so good. I just can't stop staring at them. Love 11's... These cool greys look like the og's and older retro's.. Imagine if JB did the same for the space jams. I hate the shape but I love the shoe so I had to keep them. 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

But I'm with you on that pic, everything looks just right there.  It's almost unbelievable how great of a job they did with them.   (If this is the final product). 

What is it with JB that they bring you down, and lift you right up.  F them. 
laugh.gif

This is true, this may just be marqueesole digging thru about 80 pairs; snatching up the best pair they can find and throwing them as their stock photo.

If we are deceived, I'll be pissed.
mad.gif

OG members are happy with a 2010 11 retro?
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
But seriously, these are on point. I need at least one pair.

Back
Top Bottom