Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I feel that this release will be just like the space jams i dont understand why some people are thinking that these will just be super easy. But if many believe that they can stroll in at 5 pm on the afternoon and stroll out with a pair of cool greys is crazy unless you wear grade schools or infants sizes

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Do you guys think these will be hard to get? (i.e. comparable to the space jam release) 

O yeah. equal. if not equal then slightly less
(slightly less won't be noticable to us. Only the stores that got robbed last year)

I say it'd be just as worse. If not more... I'm hoping dat I'm wrong. Lol but then agen another beauty releasing week before this. So, that could be d crowd fav for alll we knoe. =/ Arizona people wats good wit it??

u guys think $240.00 shipped is a good price

to tell ya da truth i might just be waiting for december

but $240.00 looks to be fair

i think

i think

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

i think

At this point, 2 1/2 months early, I think it's worth it.    I can almost guarantee people will be paying almost $300 for a pair on ebay after they release in December. 

I can already see that happening.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

201010314492986292.jpg

My size.....

Sorry, I just wanted to say that. 
^^^
What's good Rico!

'09 SJ mold....we knew that was coming but will be nice to have as a beater and keep the og's on ice...

STOP *** CLICKIN REPOST OR REFRESH!!!!!!! GO UP TO YHE WEB BROWSER AND TYPE IN NIKETALK AGAIN.... I HATE U ALL

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

i think
looks good to me, wish i could find them for around $225 not a dime more but looks like its impossible.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

201010314492986292.jpg

My size.....

Sorry, I just wanted to say that. 

a lot of 12 .....everyone is sz 12 now rico i thought it was a small group but was i wrong....cue un hun from little rascals

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Originally Posted by handullz

this jay guy is gonna make me real angry.... smh....

im expecting/ hoping it comes this week

But if we can't even track it how do we know it shipped, PROLLI HASN'T! I'm effin heated.. first he said as soon as he trecieve em. Then Monday. They one week. Then 2 weeks... I'm bout to blow up his email 24.7.. y'all shud do the same... this is bs! Smh... damn ****s

You guys should have just stuck it out and waited. 
laugh.gif

Waiting just a few days to get kicks in the mail is hard enough, but waiting 2-3 weeks or even a month waiting on shoes from overseas would kill me.    Glad I don't order anything overseas anymore.

Originally Posted by BR1012

Where can I get these right now in a size 14???...

no where I had to get a pair of ogs online air randy is supposed to try to get em for me in a size 14 him and also jay, but its no guarantee. If randy gets them, he wants 35 and jay may want around 275 for them so i will contact you if either one gets them and ill tell them to sell to you since i got my pair of ogs deadstock

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Originally Posted by handullz

this jay guy is gonna make me real angry.... smh....

im expecting/ hoping it comes this week

But if we can't even track it how do we know it shipped, PROLLI HASN'T! I'm effin heated.. first he said as soon as he trecieve em. Then Monday. They one week. Then 2 weeks... I'm bout to blow up his email 24.7.. y'all shud do the same... this is bs! Smh... damn ****s

You guys should have just stuck it out and waited. 
laugh.gif

Waiting just a few days to get kicks in the mail is hard enough, but waiting 2-3 weeks or even a month waiting on shoes from overseas would kill me.    Glad I don't order anything overseas anymore.

worst case scenario they got lost on the way to the states because sometimes that happens when a package doesnt pass customs. You will not get your money back either because they are not held liable for packages held up. If this happens, you are screwed my friend. I wanna give you good news, but this is what happens and he shipped and dont provide you tracking number, I would have said naw thats okay now im more cautious about ordering jays nefore they come out. Hopefully you get yours fam, but if not one of those chinese guys at the post office gon be wearing your jays at work tomorrow.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

worst case scenario they got lost on the way to the states because sometimes that happens when a package doesnt pass customs. You will not get your money back either because they are not held liable for packages held up. If this happens, you are screwed my friend. I wanna give you good news, but this is what happens and he shipped and dont provide you tracking number, I would have said naw thats okay now im more cautious about ordering jays nefore they come out. Hopefully you get yours fam, but if not one of those chinese guys at the post office gon be wearing your jays at work tomorrow.
roll.gif

Damn. 
laugh.gif

But most of what you said, happens very often.  So many things/items go through customs everyday, you should be lucky if Jay marks them as a gift, otherwise, they will be inspected and tampered with usually.  And of course, the customs charge occasionally. 

Hopefully you guys get your pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom