Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

201010314465680380.jpg

201010314464175876.jpg

201010314471393130.jpg

201010314475077207.jpg

20101031448255586.jpg

201010314492986292.jpg
Dat Patent Leather!
eek.gif

i cant justify 175 for these. if they didnt have the blue sole maybe but they just look so off to me. congrats to those who are getting their pairs though. i might go and look for an 01 pair

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

its only october and these are popping up every were, these will be super easy to get.
laugh.gif

Right... till we have video footage of ppl ripping gates down and breaking inside of footlockers...

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

My size.....

Sorry, I just wanted to say that. 
^^^
What's good Rico!

'09 SJ mold....we knew that was coming but will be nice to have as a beater and keep the og's on ice...

P.... Whats good man. Im still not sure if ill be copping pair(s) for myself yet. 
eyes.gif

Ha. I know your gonna cop a few pairs to beat up on and keep them 5 pairs of 01s on ICE.

I see you homie 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I say it'd be just as worse. If not more... I'm hoping dat I'm wrong. Lol but then agen another beauty releasing week before this. So, that could be d crowd fav for alll we knoe. =/ Arizona people wats good wit it??

i'm just gonna camp all night like i did for the space jams . az reppin

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Originally Posted by handullz

this jay guy is gonna make me real angry.... smh....

im expecting/ hoping it comes this week

But if we can't even track it how do we know it shipped, PROLLI HASN'T! I'm effin heated.. first he said as soon as he trecieve em. Then Monday. They one week. Then 2 weeks... I'm bout to blow up his email 24.7.. y'all shud do the same... this is bs! Smh... damn ****s

You guys should have just stuck it out and waited. 
laugh.gif

Waiting just a few days to get kicks in the mail is hard enough, but waiting 2-3 weeks or even a month waiting on shoes from overseas would kill me.    Glad I don't order anything overseas anymore.

worst case scenario they got lost on the way to the states because sometimes that happens when a package doesnt pass customs. You will not get your money back either because they are not held liable for packages held up. If this happens, you are screwed my friend. I wanna give you good news, but this is what happens and he shipped and dont provide you tracking number, I would have said naw thats okay now im more cautious about ordering jays nefore they come out. Hopefully you get yours fam, but if not one of those chinese guys at the post office gon be wearing your jays at work tomorrow.
roll.gif

damn... the hate is so thick in here.

instead of saying "lol. you're screwed" , try saying "hope stuff works out"...

its like yall were hoping things didnt go right so yall can justify not buying early.

sounds like female emotions to me.

"i'm glad somebody else didnt get something because i wanted it"

grin.gif

its like yall were hoping things didnt go right so yall can justify not buying early.

grin.gif

Um, no hate here.  I actually did say that I hope they get their shoes.  Some of these dudes at customs are shady, as well as the people who handle your packages overseas.

And actually, not only is the high price tag not justifying enough, but the fact that these take a million weeks to receive, also justifies not buying these early enough.

I think you are getting emotional over nothing. 

by the time sum of yall get ur shoes RD will prolly b here already... or a few days before. we only a few weeks away if u thnk bout it

i put in an order with jay on Saturday and still no tracking number...i have faith they will show up just worried after dropping that much $ and the slow responses on the email..

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

this jay guy is gonna make me real angry.... smh....

im expecting/ hoping it comes this week

But if we can't even track it how do we know it shipped, PROLLI HASN'T! I'm effin heated.. first he said as soon as he trecieve em. Then Monday. They one week. Then 2 weeks... I'm bout to blow up his email 24.7.. y'all shud do the same... this is bs! Smh... damn ****s

You guys should have just stuck it out and waited. 
laugh.gif

Waiting just a few days to get kicks in the mail is hard enough, but waiting 2-3 weeks or even a month waiting on shoes from overseas would kill me.    Glad I don't order anything overseas anymore.

worst case scenario they got lost on the way to the states because sometimes that happens when a package doesnt pass customs. You will not get your money back either because they are not held liable for packages held up. If this happens, you are screwed my friend. I wanna give you good news, but this is what happens and he shipped and dont provide you tracking number, I would have said naw thats okay now im more cautious about ordering jays nefore they come out. Hopefully you get yours fam, but if not one of those chinese guys at the post office gon be wearing your jays at work tomorrow.
roll.gif

grin.gif
Hey Handullz I hope that message wasnt directed towards me but if it is ill set the record straight. You must didnt see the part where I told this guy hopefully you get urs fam. I was just stating facts how people in this world mess others over. I was trying to make a funny out of it and be sarcastic about the situation. More than likely he will get his since people that messed with Jay got their pairs. I applaud people who get the shoes early and want to stunt. If they got the bread to do so let them do it. I just copped a pair of OGS deadstock for 400 and dont feel ashmed even though some on here said its way to much and Im stupid. I can care less what anybody thinks of me or their view on what I get early and what not. Only god can judge me and I dont have to explain myself to no one on here. If u want to get urs early go for if not wait for release date and try your best to get them thru a mad crowd. I have been to alot of Jordan campouts and know how it is and have been through fights, crazy people, experience windows breaking, seen people get jacked and actually experienced a shooting over some d%%^ shoes. Its rediculous and if people what to put their lives in danger over some shoes and over a company that can care less if any person on here gets killed over their shoes then so be it. I will continue to get mine early and avoid this headache period. B grade C grade D F it dont matter even when the shoes come out in stores, I have experienced alot of shoes that I bought that had defects on them straight out the store so booo F%% hoo. Its not like the shoes is going to be perfect anyways plus you are going to wear them and then theyll turn into B grades eventually down the line. Their just shoes.

^^^^

Thats Jay for you hes quick to send you emails to show you what he has in stock, but is slow to respond when you have already paid him

Anyone else underwhelmed about this release? More excited for the White/Red 13's.. I won't get into quality issues, but it's most probably due to me having the original of these, and the space jam's that were released last year in which felt terrible :/ Ah well, i'll hope for the best!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Anyone else underwhelmed about this release? More excited for the White/Red 13's.. I won't get into quality issues, but it's most probably due to me having the original of these, and the space jam's that were released last year in which felt terrible :/ Ah well, i'll hope for the best!

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the White/Red 13s MUCH MORE along with the Flints and maybe the Altitudes.

The Spacejams ruined a lot of the hype for me. The quality in terms of comfort was inexcusable. I've had Starburys and Proteges that have felt better. The sizing isn't consistent. My 12 fits like a 11/3 quarters. I'm worried these Cool Grey's will turn out like that.
tired.gif

Got mine today in the mail they are the 200o retro paid 400 for them, but feel that they were worth it since they were rare size 14 and deadstock and to avoid mayhem this December. Ecuse me for my pics took them in 2 different places because of the lighting and then they were camera phone pics, but oh well here they go.

nougzc.jpg

25jvy4p.jpg

11gnf45.jpg

90wxmp.jpg

what kind of a hole doesnt even double box a pair of $400 kicks...lucky you didnt get swiped by someone at the post office

The seller shipped your shoes in the shoe box??  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After all these years, sellers still do that? 

For $400, I would imagine they at least ship them in a shipping box.

^^^

naw he double boxed it when he bought the shoes from someone else, they sent it to him like that. He put mine in a box around the shoe box. Whoever had them before him screwed him over and thats why the box is like it is. I offered to pay him 400 because I did not want to loose the auction at the last minute. The auction went past 300 and I got scared. If he would have sent them to me like that, it would have been an automatic *$@ kickin on his part especially for what I paid for them but how yall like the kicks though

Back
Top Bottom