Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by kiddfresh20

IMO
Enough Of The "Cool Grey's"!!,
What About The Concords!!

make a thread for it.
this is about cool grey's, IMO my favorite xi's.

i dont get doubles of shoes but i might have to on these, i hope they dont slap on that space jam price tag

Are you sure that you guys will be able to get these.......They'll be easy enough to obtain, but will be able to afford them, eh you guys have no idea how broke all of NT is Soon going to be...Too Much Heat.... Thats I can say, I've seen it. You will see it to one day. And thats All I can say, JB is closly monitoring employees and Leaks now hence why all the speculation and no Confirmation......... Luckily I don't work for them...... Thats All I can Say, and Don't PM even those who know me for I can't talk about it. Nuff Said. Have Hope in JB, I know its hard to but you'll all see.. they are trying

Never owned Cool Grey XI but are the soles suppose to be yellow or ice blue?

Every pic I've seen of these sneakers are with yellow soles.

soles are supposed to be grey as well, but yellow over time...and 9 year old shoes tend to yellow

Can't wait to see pics...  One of my fav jays.. remember people were all over these 9 years ago...  Release will be crazy in 2010!

if the releases of the end of '09 to first quarter '10 were hot... the end of this year will bring the volcano
Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though...

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

if the releases of the end of '09 to first quarter '10 were hot... the end of this year will bring the volcano
Oct- Concord 11's
Nov- Cool Grey 11's
Noc- Navy Snakeskin 11's
Dec- Playoff 13's
Dec- White/Red 13's

There is also the Infrared Pack that WILL release 6/19/10, probably will be international though...

Playoff 13'
eek.gif
s are releasing!?!?

Back
Top Bottom